ADVERTISEMENT

McCabe fired just another example of someone falling on sword for Obama! Pitiful

I think we are only seeing iceberg tips. The depths unelected bureacrats, under both Republican and Democratic presidents, go to conceal things from the public is simply catastrophic. This stuff happened under both Bushes as well, but the fact is that most un-elected government bureaucrats are liberal Democrats. Repeated studies and surveys by many different organizations, including both academics and journalists, indicate that more than 80% of unelected workers in municipal, state, and federal government positions are Democrats.

This is not a conspiracy, but simply "natural selection. " If you are conservative, you are much more likely to go into the business world or become an entrepreneur, instead of getting a job in government. Many people are not necessarily political when they enter government service, but after decades of working for the government, lean much more left than they did when they got there. These are well documented facts, not simply my opinion. Go to Amazon and you will see how many books have been written on the subject, including some by liberal academics who were stunned by what they found.

In addition to revealing that most unelected bureaucrats are left leaning, the studies have revealed that most bureaucrats actually think they know what's best for us. Government workers often believe they know more about what is good for us than we ourselves know. As a result, when government bureaucrats do the things they do, they really don't think they are being deceptive or exhibiting bad behavior. Many of them, perhaps most, actually believe that they are doing what's best for the American people. McCabe may well have been one of them.

The inspector general, and the FBI itself, just recommended McCabe's firing. The new inspector general's report, which will be a lot more than the four pages that Devin Nunes put out, will probably reveal much more of the inner workings of the deep state.

I’ve recently viewed an electoral map that proves this statement to be true. Lol

QUOTE="cems52, post: 2068925, member: 3482"]We need more Republicans supporting the left. Lol[/QUOTE]

Actually, my post was meant to be sarcasm but you flipped it to be a cry for help on my part. Nice job. You're learning quickly.

We can learn from each other. You know I was kidding with you though.

Actually, my post was meant to be sarcasm but you flipped it to be a cry for help on my part. Nice job. You're learning quickly.

Reactions: cems52
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT