ADVERTISEMENT

Melania Trump

You LIBS unmask yourself at EVERY opportunity. Way to hate and ridicule on a Woman, An Immigrant, A Mother, and Our Fist Lady. You pimple dks have to be crushed knowing a Woman of that Class, Education, and Beauty would not waste her time on you to even offer up the time of Day. Way to show just how deep ( cant even penetrate and skips off like a flat rock) your social justice and correctness runs. Bulling a woman ,,,, Losers LOL

Reactions: majus12
Hot!

brzDcem.png
All I can say if you think she looks like Castro you might be Gay.

You LIBS unmask yourself at EVERY opportunity. Way to hate and ridicule on a Woman, An Immigrant, A Mother, and Our Fist Lady. You pimple dks have to be crushed knowing a Woman of that Class, Education, and Beauty would not waste her time on you to even offer up the time of Day. Way to show just how deep ( cant even penetrate and skips off like a flat rock) your social justice and correctness runs. Bulling a woman ,,,, Losers LOL

LOL. Making fun of fashion choices is completely fair play.

No it doesn't because shes an American citizen. The President is not against immigration he is against a broken immigration system. Surely you can understand the difference. Illegals entering our country in the dead of night while those applying and doing it correctly wait and wait and wait year after year. In my building I have numerous people who own businesses and real estate originally from Venezuela (and others) waiting 10-11 years just for their Green Cards! Thats a broken system. You Libs are living in a fantasy world. Its sickening
What has he done in four years to fix it? As is his job?

LOL. Making fun of fashion choices is completely fair play.
Raoul you wouldnt know fashion, if it slapped you in the face like your mama did. Melania is classiest/best dressed First Lady in history. Jackie K a close second.
LMAO @ you making fun of a fashion model’s clothing.

Is it me or her speech makes you feel like you’re sitting in Russia? Lol We have an immigrant speaking when her husband is against immigration. What a hypocrite. Worst president ever!
Ignorance knows no bounds.

Is it me or her speech makes you feel like you’re sitting in Russia? Lol We have an immigrant speaking when her husband is against immigration. What a hypocrite. Worst president ever!

Just be happy she didn't plagiarize anything this time.

Reactions: gokcub
Lets revisit history CD he tried and got ZERO cooperation from Democrats. He even included 800,000 dreamers with a path to citizenship. Nope they want open borders and a broken system. To be honest with you there are a host of Republicans that aren't too slick on this issue either. CD why can't you ever just say that system sucks? It has sucked and been broken long before Trump. That is why I tell you you are dishonest.

Reactions: zackbear and utatem
That would be Congress, they enact laws and the President ratifies them, if the President vetoes the bill the Senate can override with a 2/3 majority. May I suggest you watch some School House Rock, this may be more on your wave length as to how the Federal government operates.

Reactions: GLFSTRM and utatem
That would be Congress, they enact laws and the President ratifies them, if the President vetoes the bill the Senate can override with a 2/3 majority. May I suggest you watch some School House Rock, this may be more on your wave length as to how the Federal government operates.

I assure you I have forgotten more about how our government works than you have ever known in your lifetime. I asked what has the president done. It's a simple question. I didn't ask what bills he has sponsored or enacted. Presidents can write executive orders. Presidents work with Congress all the time. So wtf are you talking about. You act like there is nothing a president can do when Trump is in office but use resources for his personal gain like some mafia boss. What has he done?

Lets revisit history CD he tried and got ZERO cooperation from Democrats. He even included 800,000 dreamers with a path to citizenship. Nope they want open borders and a broken system. To be honest with you there are a host of Republicans that aren't too slick on this issue either. CD why can't you ever just say that system sucks? It has sucked and been broken long before Trump. That is why I tell you you are dishonest.
Okay what did he do when he had the house and the senate? What did he do?

You'll have the next 4 years to figure this out.
I seriously doubt it. We the people are so sick of listening to Trump and people like yourself make lame ass excuses for his inability to grow into the job. He is horrible at it so we will not be needing his services. Further more we will not be needing the services of the republicans that make these lame ass excuses either. So, you can all take your lack of Morales, greedy, power hungry asses somewhere else. Because we are looking for people who actually care about all of the people not a party. See we all pay taxes....or at least are supposed to. We aren't divided. If you don't get that you can GTFOOH.

Reactions: Raoul2
He never had 60 votes needed in the Senate
He had the majority. See...You know what your problem is? You think it is beneath him to actually do any work. Be a real president. Do what presidents are supposed to do. You are supposed to secure votes if that is what you need to do. You need to get 2 or 3 people to come to your side. You aren't supposed to just show up with 60 partisan people that agree with you. You need to sell ideas. You have to work. We don't need a shit president. We need someone who inspires people on either side of the isle to do the things you say you are going to do when you are campaigning. THAT'S THE JOB! There is a time you campaign and a time you have to govern. He isn't immune from having to govern. You campaign and point out this is wrong and that is wrong and I alone can fix it. You as a nominee weren't telling us that well Obama only had so many of his party in congress. You were saying he didn't do this and that. So the same applies to you as a nominee no? Well, FIX IT!

I seriously doubt it. We the people are so sick of listening to Trump and people like yourself make lame ass excuses for his inability to grow into the job. He is horrible at it so we will not be needing his services. Further more we will not be needing the services of the republicans that make these lame ass excuses either. So, you can all take your lack of Morales, greedy, power hungry asses somewhere else. Because we are looking for people who actually care about all of the people not a party. See we all pay taxes....or at least are supposed to. We aren't divided. If you don't get that you can GTFOOH.

Round about the beginning of November your worthless ass will disappear. We'll all benefit from the lack of manure entering these posts. I can endure you for another 70 or 80 days. You are 'a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury signifying nothing'.

Round about the beginning of November your worthless ass will disappear. We'll all benefit from the lack of manure entering these posts. I can endure you for another 70 or 80 days. You are 'a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury signifying nothing'.
Unfortunately he won’t disappear until the state of Georgia puts him away for not paying child support to his “baby momma” Loretta Robinson.

What is beautiful is that the Trump family has single handedly driven the whole leftist confederacy in this country crazy and has forced them to expose themselves for what they are. Intolerant, fascistic, mendacious and hypocritical.
Lol at the libs getting on Melania for being a foreign sounding immigrant. Its beautiful . Its comical and its going to help Trump get reelected.

Well, I have been here over 13 years. I doubt anything will change that...lol. Good try though.

This CD is the biggest CLOWN & LOSER on this site...
Wish he would go on the GAYTAR site...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT