ADVERTISEMENT

Message To Republican Party: You are putting your chips in on a loser with low ratings......WHY?

You called Trump's travel ban on China xenophobic. What about Biden's travel ban on India? Is that xenophobic? You can't keep track of your never ending bullshit. You told me Chaney wasn't part of the leadership. Then you make a post that she is in the leadership after I pointed it out to you. No wonder you like Biden , he's plagiarist too.
Miss me with it! You sound like the guy who was called racist that says he isn't because his best friend is black. No, he isn't. You know a black person. He isn't your best friend.....lol. Same here a ban on China doesn't make Trump any less xenophobic. In fact it makes him more xenophobic. Smart people get what is going on. People not so bright do not. You don't point out anything to me. Stay in your lane.

^^ I rest my case.-Tell me you didn't say she does not represent the party. It's right there in black and white. McCarthy, Scalise, and Cheney represent the party in the House.-fact
Nothing to do with her leadership in the party. She represents her district like I said....so much like your case that Trump isn't a lying POS. It will never rest.

Miss me with it! You sound like the guy who was called racist that says he isn't because his best friend is black. No, he isn't. You know a black person. He isn't your best friend.....lol. Same here a ban on China doesn't make Trump any less xenophobic. In fact it makes him more xenophobic. Smart people get what is going on. People not so bright do not. You don't point out anything to me. Stay in your lane.
You are incapable of being smart, your so full of crap I bet your skin and eyes are brown

Nothing to do with her leadership in the party. She represents her district like I said....so much like your case that Trump isn't a lying POS. It will never rest.
It's shocking how little you know. It has everything to do with leadership.If she is in a leadership position, which you denied at first but then realized you were wrong again, she is speaking for the Party, not her solidly Republican district. She has been censured by her state Party , because they don't like the way she represents them. She is allowing her personal feelings to get in the way of her doing her. job for the Party. That's why she is going to be replaced.

It's shocking how little you know. It has everything to do with leadership.If she is in a leadership position, which you denied at first but then realized you were wrong again, she is speaking for the Party, not her solidly Republican district. She has been censured by her state Party , because they don't like the way she represents them. She is allowing her personal feelings to get in the way of her doing her. job for the Party. That's why she is going to be replaced.
Yeah, these bucked toothed donkeys done understand her own state did this too. Her constituents are pissed.

Listen, the only one impressed by this are people who cuckold with the holsters for their face and genital's for Donald Trump. Trust me....NOBODY ELSE! Republicans have no real power in Congress or the Executive Branch and stupid shit like this is the reason. Leadership? Republicans don't know the meaning of the word and until they do they will remain reduced to living in a world where you deny the outcome of elections and try to suppress the voted of minorities. Because they can't be expected to be of any real value to our democracy like this.

Censured by her party? Yeah, we all know that. Because she refuses to continue to act like Trump won an election he lost and she is not going to pretend Jan 6 did not happen or Trump isn't responsible like you are and the rest of your party is. She is there to represent her district because of her personal feelings. Not because of YOUR feelings.

I do not support her political opinion but support her as a fellow American that stands by her country first. Screw that stupid racist ass party!

Yeah, these bucked toothed donkeys done understand her own state did this too. Her constituents are pissed.
We agree!!! Her constituents are pissed....but not at her. At the Republican party. They were in Wyoming interviewing them this morning and most of them think their party is a dumpster fire right now. It is! Because she is right.

I suppose CD will retract his views about his own party if it is shown in detail that they committed widespread criminal fraud in the 2020 election right ?

• Haha
Reactions: mahb and krvanness
I suppose CD will retract his views about his own party if it is shown in detail that they committed widespread criminal fraud in the 2020 election right ?
CD and the rest of these Liberal Democrats faced with the truth would find a way to twist it to allow them in their own simple minds to go into full blown denial. It would be comical to see how they twist the truth.

Reactions: mahb

CD and the rest of these Liberal Democrats faced with the truth would find a way to twist it to allow them in their own simple minds to go into full blown denial. It would be comical to see how they twist the truth.
What don't you understand?

"if it is shown in detail that they committed widespread criminal fraud"? What are they waiting on? There is zero proof of this. If they have evidence to the contrary, where is it?

Reactions: zackbear
^^ I rest my case.-Tell me you didn't say she does not represent the party. It's right there in black and white. McCarthy, Scalise, and Cheney represent the party in the House.-fact
No...she doesn't. The party is treasonous. It's not American.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT