ADVERTISEMENT

Message To Republican Party: You are putting your chips in on a loser with low ratings......WHY?

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
Because Elizabeth Cheney is the only person with the balls to call you out on this idea the election was a big lie. That's stupid you lost by almost 8 Million votes and your approval ratings for Trump right now are abysmal. Why link yourselves to this loser?

Shout out to the only Republican with any backbone to stand up to this clown. She deserves a lot of credit. Something tells me she is not going out without a fight. She will be giving it up.

Let's see what Trump has done the past four years for the party to earn the knee and kissing of his ring.

1. Only siting president to be impeached twice

2. Incited a riot against our democracy at our capital

3. Lost the presidency

4. Lost the senate

5. Lost the House

6. Banned from every major social media outlet for spreading lies and organizing racist hate groups against America

7. Has told over 30,000 lies

8. Lawyer had his house raided

9. Investigated by the southern district of New York

10. Just a horrible person. Separating families at the border on purpose to discourage people from seeking asylum.

Now, I have quite a few people that are friends who are Republican. I live in the Atlanta suburbs and I am proud of so many of them that just aren't going to hitch their wagon to this. They made it clear. They will never be a Democrat....but are done with Trump. They aren't going to support this. It says who you are. If you are struggling with this, it is who you are. There should be no struggle here at all. This is country first....and your service time gets you no free pass. You either fight for American democracy or you support a facsist.

This is what republicans want their party to be. Sad

Last edited:
Liz Cheney will be voted out in short order and a Trump/DeSantis ticket is a GUARANTEED winner. This is what happens when you continue to play episodes of LIBS GONE CRAZY. Matter of fact, it will actually begin to happen in Nov 2022. And another thing, you guys can't even pass any of that crazy shit NOW!. EVEN WITH THE MAJORITY!. LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL

Because Elizabeth Cheney is the only person with the balls to call you out on this idea the election was a big lie. That's stupid you lost by almost 8 Million votes and your approval ratings for Trump right now are abysmal. Why link yourselves to this loser?

Shout out to the only Republican with any backbone to stand up to this clown. She deserves a lot of credit. Something tells me she is not going out without a fight. She will be giving it up.

Let's see what Trump has done the past four years for the party to earn the knee and kissing of his ring.

3. Lost the presidency

4. Lost the senate

5. Lost the House

6. Banned from every major social media outlet for spreading lies and organizing racist hate groups against America

10. Just a horrible person. Separating families at the border on purpose to discourage people from seeking asylum.

Now, I have quite a few people that are friends who are Republican. I live in the Atlanta suburbs and I am proud of so many of them that just aren't going to hitch their wagon to this. They made it clear. They will never be a Democrat....but are done with Trump. They aren't going to support this. It says who you are. If you are struggling with this, it is who you are. There should be no struggle here at all. This is country first....and your service time gets you no free pass. You either fight for American democracy or you support a facsist.

CDWrong- If you had any clue what type of person Liz Cheney is, you would not have to go into such detail trying to "educate" the forum. She is a carpetbagger that grew up in the swamp. The fishing license scandal that happened in Wyoming goes to show where her ideals lie. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

CDWrong- If you had any clue what type of person Liz Cheney is, you would not have to go into such detail trying to "educate" the forum. She is a carpetbagger that grew up in the swamp. The fishing license scandal that happened in Wyoming goes to show where her ideals lie. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Please....allow me to ask. Was this a concern for you as she moved up to number 3 ranking republican? The hypocrisy..... is it was fine when she was agreeing with Trump and voting along party lines with him. But now she stands up to him she is a type of person you don't want in the party. Why is that? She is the same person.

the fact you support her is indictment enough for me
R3f44f7bbc718c131011e5a182a01f8b3

3. Lost the presidency

4. Lost the senate

5. Lost the House

CD, get over Trump. He's not running in 2024 as he will not get the nomination, assuming he even wants it. Take it to the bank.

Reactions: central17
the fact you support her is indictment enough for me
R3f44f7bbc718c131011e5a182a01f8b3
I don't support her. I support this country and I support the truth. Trump lost and there is no big lie. Elizabeth Cheney supports the truth. So, if you do not support the truth then you of course would not support her. You would indict her and myself which is why neither of us do not respect people like you.

CD, get over Trump. He's not running in 2024 as he will not get the nomination, assuming he even wants it. Take it to the bank.
He is still a threat until he is behind bars. So, I will not get over him. He incited a riot at my capital. I realize you do not care about our US Capital being ambushed and police dying and being in danger.....and 414 people arrested as the evidence suggest who incited it all. Well, it doesn't sit well with myself or most Americans.

I don't support her. I support this country and I support the truth. Trump lost and there is no big lie. Elizabeth Cheney supports the truth. So, if you do not support the truth then you of course would not support her. You would indict her and myself which is why neither of us do not respect people like you.

i respect the fact that you support the truth. How do you justify supporting Biden who has said he was on a full scholarship, graduating in the top of his law school class. Attended an HBC Delaware St. Was caught plagiarizing in his past campaign. Three times has said the new Georgia voting laws shorten voting hours. He said Trump let immigrant kids starve on other side of border. Please explain your moral compass supporting this.

Please....allow me to ask. Was this a concern for you as she moved up to number 3 ranking republican? The hypocrisy..... is it was fine when she was agreeing with Trump and voting along party lines with him. But now she stands up to him she is a type of person you don't want in the party. Why is that? She is the same person.

I have never agreed with her from the get go. She is a carpetbagger and has been labeled as such if you have a clue (which we know on these boards you do not have a clue). Too many close friends gave her mucho in $$$ to have her elected, and they were all fooled. Amazing how her father was smart knowing the ranchers/farmers/coal miners/oil peeps in the state of Wyoming. Yet Joe & Hunter get a pass for their BS.... smdh. Go make me a sandwich...

I have never agreed with her from the get go. She is a carpetbagger and has been labeled as such if you have a clue (which we know on these boards you do not have a clue). Too many close friends gave her mucho in $$$ to have her elected, and they were all fooled. Amazing how her father was smart knowing the ranchers/farmers/coal miners/oil peeps in the state of Wyoming. Yet Joe & Hunter get a pass for their BS.... smdh. Go make me a sandwich...
You did not answer anything. Obviously you had no problem with her cuckold stance on Trump's agenda. Make your own sandwich and then mop the floors.

We are focused on the future Chaney is stuck in the past. Can't be the #3 and not put forth the Party platform.

Reactions: central17

3. Lost the presidency

4. Lost the senate

5. Lost the House

Liz Chaney never met a war she didn't like .I'm assuming you are ok with that. She is the definition of a Swamp Creature. Most Republicans I know hate her guts. She represents the Party and should keep her small minded vindictive comments to herself.

Liz Chaney never met a war she didn't like .I'm assuming you are ok with that. She is the definition of a Swamp Creature. Most Republicans I know hate her guts. She represents the Party and should keep her small minded vindictive comments to herself.
I don't see why the Democrats even care. It's none of their business. The Republican Party has rising stars and we need to utilize them while discarding the same old dinosaurs.

She does NOT represent the party. She represents her district. Part of that responsibility has absolutely nothing to do with perpetuating lies about winning an election he clearly lost. It has nothing to do with her liking war.

Agree..Mote and more it appears the Pubs are leaning towards Fla Governor Trump Jr Jr....But we shall see..

Reactions: krvanness
She does NOT represent the party. She represents her district. Part of that responsibility has absolutely nothing to do with perpetuating lies about winning an election he clearly lost. It has nothing to do with her liking war.
How can one person be so wrong on everything. Liz Chaney is. the Republican Conference Chair . She is the third ranking Republican in the House. She stands beside McCarthy every time he speaks. She does represent the party. Who are you to say she doesn't?
As far representing her district, she was censured by the Wyoming Republican Party for being out of touch with the District .She is being challenged by multiple people, including a decorated Army veteran- facts.

How can one person be so wrong on everything. Liz Chaney is. the Republican Conference Chair . She is the third ranking Republican in the House. She stands beside McCarthy every time he speaks. She does represent the party. Who are you to say she doesn't?
As far representing her district, she was censured by the Wyoming Republican Party for being out of touch with the District .She is being challenged by multiple people, including a decorated Army veteran- facts.
Your interest is to look for things that justify a person interested in being truthful to be kicked out of a racist party. She isn't there to agree with your twisted theories on how democrats stole an election from a loser. She obviously did enough to move up to be the third ranking Republican so miss me with the bullshit on how she was such a horrible representative of the party. If that were the case she would have never moved up. This is about her not perpetuating lies told by Trump.

Let me short hand it for you. Your party has decided to officially back a loser. A loser of an election (38.6 Approval Rating now). A loser of the senate. A loser of the house. Instead of kissing his ring. Maybe you should craft some real legislation that actually helps all Americans.

It's no wonder this party of republicans are left to fix elections.....smfh. This party is an unmitigated disaster.

Biden is right. We need two strong parties for this country to run effectively. Not 1.....and Republicans don't even allow you to be anything but a cuck for a racist loser.

well there is finally something you should have experience talking about,,,,,,,,,,,, being a loser,,,,,, but I commend you on your consistency of being wrong,,,,, yet again 🤪 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: thedonaldWYO
We are focused on the future Chaney is stuck in the past. Can't be the #3 and not put forth the Party platform.
well put. MSM wants to make the issue about Trump and division in the Republican party. Cheney loves the fleeting attention from the MSM. The Republican's need a 3rd in charge that is focused on team and the team's agenda (stopping Pelosi's bad for America agenda) , not a personal battle with an ex President.

If Trump is that much of a concern to Cheney, she can write a book after the people of Wyoming vote to make her a former congresswoman.

Your interest is to look for things that justify a person interested in being truthful to be kicked out of a racist party. She isn't there to agree with your twisted theories on how democrats stole an election from a loser. She obviously did enough to move up to be the third ranking Republican so miss me with the bullshit on how she was such a horrible representative of the party. If that were the case she would have never moved up. This is about her not perpetuating lies told by Trump.

Let me short hand it for you. Your party has decided to officially back a loser. A loser of an election (38.6 Approval Rating now). A loser of the senate. A loser of the house. Instead of kissing his ring. Maybe you should craft some real legislation that actually helps all Americans.
You know CD it is NOT a racist party and to be honest with you I'm getting damn tired of you spitting that crap out. 75 MILLION of your fellow citizens of every color, race, religion, sex, sexual identity voted Republican in the 2020 Election. Republicans added numerous seats in the House and Republicans now control more State Legislatures than Democrats. It really is so freaking weak of you to continue to spit absolute garbage out of your puss. Seriously man get a F'ing grip or a better argument. Fool

Reactions: mahb
I don't see why the Democrats even care. It's none of their business. The Republican Party has rising stars and we need to utilize them while discarding the same old dinosaurs.
This country is our business. We have a two party system and we have to lose this cuck mentality that Republicans have while outsiders divide and conquer our country.

You know CD it is NOT a racist party and to be honest with you I'm getting damn tired of you spitting that crap out. 75 MILLION of your fellow citizens of every color, race, religion, sex, sexual identity voted Republican in the 2020 Election. Republicans added numerous seats in the House and Republicans now control more State Legislatures than Democrats. It really is so freaking weak of you to continue to spit absolute garbage out of your puss. Seriously man get a F'ing grip or a better argument. Fool
Please. spare me. You think minorities were voting for this xenophobic party? You must be high and drunk.

Reactions: zackbear

3. Lost the presidency

4. Lost the senate

5. Lost the House

TDS, TDS, TDS...lol

Please. spare me. You think minorities were voting for this xenophobic party? You must be high and drunk.
You know what CD you're right not 1 Black, not 1 latin, not 1 gay, not 1 asian. None of them voted for Republicans only 75 million white folks. Dude go get another bottle of Hennessey

Reactions: mahb

3. Lost the presidency

4. Lost the senate

5. Lost the House

AccomplishedSatisfiedBarracuda-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: krvanness
This country is our business. We have a two party system and we have to lose this cuck mentality that Republicans have while outsiders divide and conquer our country.
By outsiders do you mean like China, Russia or Ukraine? The Biden Administration's lame and wimpy "some evil Eastern European hacker group" is pathetic. Let's not kid ourselves, this group is being paid by or being allowed to exist by some country. And BTW, we know Hunter boy has cashed in from two of the three countries. I fully expect Joe and Jen to make some lame ass threat of sanctions and to fully investigate. But nothing will happen. Joe will blink!

Have heard from good source that Putin and Chi have agreed to work together to attack America at this kind of level. Why bother sending planes, boats and people when Biden leaves the South facing door wide open and will turn a blind eye to any country that will pay off the right people.

And that is why the Republican party cannot trust swamp rats like Liz Cheney with positiions of leadership.

By outsiders do you mean like China, Russia or Ukraine? The Biden Administration's lame and wimpy "some evil Eastern European hacker group" is pathetic. Let's not kid ourselves, this group is being paid by or being allowed to exist by some country. And BTW, we know Hunter boy has cashed in from two of the three countries. I fully expect Joe and Jen to make some lame ass threat of sanctions and to fully investigate. But nothing will happen. Joe will blink!

Have heard from good source that Putin and Chi have agreed to work together to attack America at this kind of level. Why bother sending planes, boats and people when Biden leaves the South facing door wide open and will turn a blind eye to any country that will pay off the right people.

And that is why the Republican party cannot trust swamp rats like Liz Cheney with positiions of leadership.
You are only making my point for me. Trump got on the world stage and sided with them and you didn't come to this forum calling him a swamp rat did you?

Not interested in your verbal diarrhea. You said she was't part of the House leadership, but she is.. You are wrong again - just admit it.It's not that hard. Her own party in Wyoming censured her- fact.

Not interested in your verbal diarrhea. You said she was't part of the House leadership, but she is.. You are wrong again - just admit it.It's not that hard. Her own party in Wyoming censured her- fact.
Learn how to read. No , I did not say she was not part of the house leadership. I said she answers to her district not her party.

You called Trump's travel ban on China xenophobic. What about Biden's travel ban on India? Is that xenophobic? You can't keep track of your never ending bullshit. You told me Chaney wasn't part of the leadership. Then you make a post that she is in the leadership after I pointed it out to you. No wonder you like Biden , he's plagiarist too.

^^ I rest my case.-Tell me you didn't say she does not represent the party. It's right there in black and white. McCarthy, Scalise, and Cheney represent the party in the House.-fact

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT