ADVERTISEMENT

More Bad News For The Libs

His wife is damaging his reputation. Her emails with White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows encouraging an overthrow of the election results are not a good look for the wife off a Justice. Too partisan. Too closely involved with hard ball politics. Too close to the president.

His wife is damaging his reputation. Her emails with White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows encouraging an overthrow of the election results are not a good look for the wife off a Justice. Too partisan. Too closely involved with hard ball politics. Too close to the president.
Ruth Bader Ginsberg said the worst thing that could happen to our country would be if Trump got re-elected. She said it , not her husband. Is that appropriate?

Ruth Bader Ginsberg said the worst thing that could happen to our country would be if Trump got re-elected. She said it , not her husband. Is that appropriate?
was it on her deathbed? I agree that this is not consistent with a judicial role or temperament.

Hunter Biden says "Hi" from the Supportive Family Conference.

Elections have consequences. Thomas will retire (or pass) between 2024-2028 under a Republican President.

He’s reputation only becomes more sterling
When asked about evolving his views , he was very eloquent
I ain’t evolving
He’s allowed to have a wife with her own views and everyone should support her 1st amendment rights to express those views
I’m sure that the Woke folk will request/demand recusal . To which he will give the middle finger !
A great African American, who unlike the current nominee actually grew up very poor in a segregated area
He didn’t get to go to the virtually all white Palmetto HS , in the richest area of Dade county with parents who were well established middle class highly educated folks
He’s the real deal , not the fake black lady with the white husband whose ancestors go back 8 generations at Harvard . And he actually knows the difference between a girl and a boy

I ain’t evolving
He’s allowed to have a wife with her own views and everyone should support her 1st amendment rights to express those views
I’m sure that the Woke folk will request/demand recusal . To which he will give the middle finger !
A great African American, who unlike the current nominee actually grew up very poor in a segregated area
He didn’t get to go to the virtually all white Palmetto HS , in the richest area of Dade county with parents who were well established middle class highly educated folks
He’s the real deal , not the fake black lady with the white husband whose ancestors go back 8 generations at Harvard . And he actually knows the difference between a girl and a boy
Huh? You’re criticizing the nominee because her Black parents are well educated, middle class with a long history of careers in law and law enforcement?

Guess her family doesn’t conform to your stereotype of Black people. Sorry her family’s success offends you.

Reactions: zackbear
Huh? You’re criticizing the nominee because her Black parents are well educated, middle class with a long history of careers in law and law enforcement?

Guess her family doesn’t conform to your stereotype of Black people. Sorry her family’s success offends you.
I think he was contrasting her and Thomas?/

She’s the same as any other palmetto liberal
Thomas is my hero
Grew up black and poor and succeeded
Her ?
Her color is irrelevant to me .
Why was Booker licking her feet ?
What was that all about
She’s a privileged black chick who has a blue blood white husband,
That warrants the Booker slobber ?
Absurd

She’s the same as any other palmetto liberal
Thomas is my hero
Grew up black and poor and succeeded
Her ?
Her color is irrelevant to me .
Why was Booker licking her feet ?
What was that all about
She’s a privileged black chick who has a blue blood white husband,
That warrants the Booker slobber ?
Absurd
her “color is irrelevant to me.” What? All you are doing is raging against her cuz

*she grew up a privileged black chick
*didn’t grow up poor like the true black, Justice Thomas
*married a blue blood white guy

HER color is at the center of your stereotypes and rants. Your blindness about yourself is astounding.

her “color is irrelevant to me.” What? All you are doing is raging against her cuz

*she grew up a privileged black chick
*didn’t grow up poor like the true black, Justice Thomas
*married a blue blood white guy

HER color is at the center of your stereotypes and rants. Your blindness about yourself is astounding.
No her color was the center of Brandon’s Stereotype
That’s the point .

Reactions: central17
Another example at how certain parts of the population support Stalinistic tactics by the Democrats. Those texts were illegally leaked. The whole Russia collusion garbage was an illegal coup attempt. Democrats numerous times have called for overturning elections. She hasnt hurt Thomas- he was one of the few Justices that knew there were major problems in the 2020 election . The Supreme court ran away and hid from election fraud.

Reactions: grbcane
Another example at how certain parts of the population support Stalinistic tactics by the Democrats. Those texts were illegally leaked. The whole Russia collusion garbage was an illegal coup attempt. Democrats numerous times have called for overturning elections. She hasnt hurt Thomas- he was one of the few Justices that knew there were major problems in the 2020 election . The Supreme court ran away and hid from election fraud.
Sorry Sabrose. Those texts were turned over by Mark Meadows in response to a subpoena ok’d by the Supreme Court (Justice Thomas dissenting). You need another narrative.

I ain’t evolving
There is nothing fake about a woman who didnt fall for Ms Blackburn's question to KBJ: "what is your definition of a woman?" Ridiculous question and Ms Blackburn was blowing the GOP dog whistle towards her GOP colleagues to imply "C'mon guys, lets pile it on." It was so thick it couldve been cut up with a knife.

There is nothing fake about a woman who didnt fall for Ms Blackburn's question to KBJ: "what is your definition of a woman?" Ridiculous question and Ms Blackburn was blowing the GOP dog whistle towards her GOP colleagues to imply "C'mon guys, lets pile it on." It was so thick it couldve been cut up with a knife
You must struggle with the definition of a woman as well with all those dudes you’re blowing.

Red Team: I do enjoy (most of the time) the spirited give and take about politics and related issues on this site. As I’ve reported, there is no one in my extended family of 30 or so who voted for Trump. In fact, they all detest him. This is so well understood that no one ever mentions it at parties, celebrations, holidays, etc. Note also that not one of these 30 supports the Squad or Bernie Sanders. You can actually be a Dem and have no time for the most “Progressive” wing of the party.

So, Red Team posts on here help educate me how other people with different perspectives react to various issues. They are helpful.

That said, I don’t get the current emotion/obsession with gender identification issues. Who is a man? Can a “man” who identifies as a woman compete in sports vs women? Is it really so hard to distinguish a woman from a man? Etc etc etc.

These issues seem to really strike a nerve with the Red Team. I don’t get it. Who cares about this? I certainly don’t. What difference does it make? I guess I’m more of a Libertarian on this: someone’s sexual identity is none of my business.

Sincerely, why do these issues get so many people so stirred up?

Thanks for any clarification you can add.

Red Team: I do enjoy (most of the time) the spirited give and take about politics and related issues on this site. As I’ve reported, there is no one in my extended family of 30 or so who voted for Trump. In fact, they all detest him. This is so well understood that no one ever mentions it at parties, celebrations, holidays, etc. Note also that not one of these 30 supports the Squad or Bernie Sanders. You can actually be a Dem and have no time for the most “Progressive” wing of the party.

So, Red Team posts on here help educate me how other people with different perspectives react to various issues. They are helpful.

That said, I don’t get the current emotion/obsession with gender identification issues. Who is a man? Can a “man” who identifies as a woman compete in sports vs women? Is it really so hard to distinguish a woman from a man? Etc etc etc.

These issues seem to really strike a nerve with the Red Team. I don’t get it. Who cares about this? I certainly don’t. What difference does it make? I guess I’m more of a Libertarian on this: someone’s sexual identity is none of my business.

Listen Mr BLUE TEAM! We are going to kick your ass in Nov!

Reactions: KOWBOY88

Who cares? Lets see; Daughters, mothers, female athletes, people with daughters in public bathrooms, just to name a few.
I think your question should be; Who cares if someone wants to be transgender? I think most (not all) in 2022 don't give a crap BUT when a person switches from male to female and we are forced to accept that at the expense of normal biologically born females then we draw the line.

Because it's not fair, it's not normal, it's an outlier, and real young ladies / girls have now been relegated 2nd class citizens. We simply can not have that.

You already knew this answer. Why do you preface your posts with the fact you and your family didn't vote for Trump?
Are you conservatives? Do you IDENTIFY with the Republican Party generally?
I assume you and your 30 family members voted for Biden are you happy with the State of our Country and the world right now? You still think he and Harris are the right people for the job?

Many who voted for him do not.

Wrong answer liberals very much believe that.
This morning, DeSantis is already seeing the political opportunity in protecting poor high school. athletes from invasion of the Y chromisone. How noble of him!

He is totally shameless in exploiting Culture War hot issues to gain a few more votes. Doesn’t he have bigger issues to address?

This morning, DeSantis is already seeing the political opportunity in protecting poor high school. athletes from invasion of the Y chromisone. How noble of him!

He is totally shameless in exploiting Culture War hot issues to gain a few more votes. Doesn’t he have bigger issues to address?
LOL. The Presidency is De Santis' if he wants it and Trump doesn't feel like running again. He'll win 42 of 50 states. It's called rescuing the country from this absolute GARBAGE right now. This is a disgrace.

There is nothing fake about a woman who didnt fall for Ms Blackburn's question to KBJ: "what is your definition of a woman?" Ridiculous question and Ms Blackburn was blowing the GOP dog whistle towards her GOP colleagues to imply "C'mon guys, lets pile it on." It was so thick it couldve been cut up with a knife.
You think in todays atmosphere regarding transwomen etc that undoubtedly will find its way through the courts, that the question of what a woman is is irrelevant?
And her dumb response that she can’t answer it because she’s not a biologist. Which actually destroys the lefts narrative. They say that gender isn’t decided by biology.
she said other stupid sht too btw

Cortez,
Most conservatives believe in a God, who created a brilliant design of having two sexes. Male & Female, for all animals. The SCIENCE clearly shows a difference in the chromosomes. We conservatives have no problem with addressing certain situations where a person does have true issues that can be addressed by hormone treatments, surgery etc. However there is a portion of the transgender world that has become rather recreational. Things are not going as well as I like as a man, let's pretend I am a woman. The Lia Thomas situation is a flashpoint. He was doing well enough in life to be a competitive male swimmer. Say he is a woman and voila, he is a world record holder and famous. If being a man was so difficult why not stop everything and go all in on the hormone treatments and surgery, rather than wasting time in the pool. Plus what about womens rights? The WOMAN that earned the championship had it stolen from her.

To conclude, we conservatives take offense to a bunch of Ivy League woke progressives thinking that they have a better plan than God and trying to shove it down our throats.

Last edited:
Reactions: grbcane

He addresses all issues. It's called multi-tasking. It's obviously struck a nerve with you that he doesn't agree with freaks trying to blow up "Women's" sports, lol.

Cortez,
Most conservatives believe in a God, who created a brilliant design of having two sexes. Male & Female, for all animals. The SCIENCE clearly shows a difference in the chromosomes. We conservatives have no problem with addressing certain situations where a person does have true issues that can be addressed by hormone treatments, surgery etc. However there is a portion of the transgender world that has become rather recreational. Things are not going as well as I like as a man, let's pretend I am a woman. The Lia Thomas situation is a flashpoint. He was doing well enough in life to be a competitive male swimmer. Say he is a woman and voila, he is a world record holder and famous. If being a man was so difficult why not stop everything and go all in on the hormone treatments and surgery, rather than wasting time in the pool. Plus what about womens rights? The WOMAN that earned the championship had it stolen from her.

To conclude, we conservatives take offense to a bunch of Ivy League woke progressives thinking that they have a better plan than God and trying to shove it down our throats.
After 100,000 years or so as a species, more if you count various related species , apparently some believe that gender is fluid and can be self determined.
It’s acceptable to me for people to live as they chose . They are entitled to purse their own happiness as is their right
They are not entitled to force their views of normalcy on others . We are entitled to view their actions as aberrational and freakish
We are also entitled to believe that there are but two genders on all species , and those differences create the ability to procreate and continue such species.
The issue of sports is clearly secondary, that is more an issue of fundamental fairness as well as the recognition that gender is a clearly defined reality.
You can’t suspend reality as the nominee did , and make believe that it’s a choice

Di, KRV and Central.

Thanks for responding. The religious perspective on this (God’s design for two sexes) is particularly helpful as background.

For me, I’m extremely comfortable with the concept that gender identity can be fluid and not so binary as “God’s design” might imply for you. That aside, I don’t think it’s any concern of the government (or the Florida governor) to involve itself in policy governing high school sports. I thought true conservatives want minimalist government? Not so, it seems when they want their governor to set policy and intervene in high school swim meets. Absurd.

DeSantis is expert is pressing the hot buttons of his easily aroused Right Wing constituency. He’s done it again on this issue.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT