ADVERTISEMENT

More fake news about Donald Trump

Not surprising. He said something similar about John McCain.

Total BullSh*t. And absolutely fake news that all the Haters will love. It’s a total ploy to try and swing military votes towards Biden. As was the latest fake polls saying our Military favored Biden over Trump. Ain’t gonna work fellas. Trump will still be your Fu*king pres for 4more years. Deal with it

Total BullSh*t. And absolutely fake news that all the Haters will love. It’s a total ploy to try and swing military votes towards Biden. As was the latest fake polls saying our Military favored Biden over Trump. Ain’t gonna work fellas. Trump will still be your Fu*king pres for 4more years. Deal with it
Everything is fckin fake news to you.

Are you trying to say there’s not a ton of fake news the last 4 years regarding Trump?? Show some proof he actually said this? Let me guess unnamed sources or maybe John Bolton said it so it must be true. GTFOH
If I sent you a YouTube video with him saying it, you wouldn't do shit or say shit other to tow your typical Trump party line. You didn't say shit when Trump was on TV saying that John McCain wasn't a war hero because he was captured.

If I sent you a YouTube video with him saying it, you wouldn't do shit or say shit other to tow your typical Trump party line.
Send it you lying sack of fake news. All Trumps done for the military our troops and our vets and you really think this shits gonna fly. Give me a friggin break. Keep on hating and smoking the fake news pipe. Most people see what’s going on.
mans regarding Mcain and what he said was due to all the shit mcain was talking. McCain was a pathetic politician but I respect his service and don’t think Trump should have said that but it’s quite understandable why he said it. MCCain was a pivotal player in spreading the bogusRussia dossier story as well.

Send it you lying sack of fake news. All Trumps done for the military our troops and our vets and you really think this shits gonna fly. Give me a friggin break. Keep on hating and smoking the fake news pipe. Most people see what’s going on.
mans regarding Mcain and what he said was due to all the shit mcain was talking. McCain was a pathetic politician but I respect his service and don’t think Trump should have said that but it’s quite understandable why he said it. MCCain was a pivotal player in spreading the bogusRussia dossier story as well.
Oh like the $2.5 trillion he has you clowns believing that he spent "rebuilding" the military? Was it the aircraft carriers that his son said he built? Or is the Veterans Choice Act that he signed in 2014? Wait a minute Trump wasn't president in 2014.

Last edited:
Reactions: zackbear
Oh like the $2.5 trillion he has you clowns believing that he spent "rebuilding" the military? Was it the aircraft carriers that his son said he built? Or is the Veterans Choice Act that he signed in 2014? Wait a minute Trump wasn't president in 2014.
Ok ok you win Norm. Your right Obama built ouR military up. OBama fixed our VA. Obama was the reason for the greatest economy in world history. Lol.

Obama probably started this as well right Norm?

Reactions: grbcane
Ok ok you win Norm. Your right Obama built ouR military up. OBama fixed our VA. Obama was the reason for the greatest economy in world history. Lol.
Just step away from the keyboard or your phone because you sound stupid asf. The military was through DECADES of men and women in uniform along with DoD civilians, contractors and innovation. When is the last time you've been to the VA? The VA isn't fixed and probably never will be. Talking to you is just a waste of valuable time that I can never get back.

Just step away from the keyboard or your phone because you sound stupid asf. The military was through DECADES of men and women in uniform along with DoD civilians, contractors and innovation. When is the last time you've been to the VA? The VA isn't fixed and probably never will be. Talking to you is just a waste of valuable time that I can never get back.
Your the moron me military man. 91% approval with the VA and our vets jackass. A lot of my family have served and died for our country. Plus you so smart then you would know Trumps VA choice over rode the failing BS bill that was passed in2014. Why don’t you do a little more research bro. Cause your the one bragging about your service and how smart you are.

Reactions: grbcane and utatem
And I take my Uncle a Vietnam Vet to the VA often as well as my Father in Law a Korean Vet. GTFOH with your BS you Hater

Reactions: grbcane and utatem
Obama probably started this as well right Norm?

This isn't as substantive as the VA Choice Act. It doesn't take away a VA employee's MSPB rights. You don't know what MSPB is because you are not a federal HR professional like I am. It doesn't weaken the AFGE either. Once again you probably don't know AFGE is because you're not a federal HR professional like I am.

This isn't as substantive as the VA Choice Act. It doesn't take away a VA employee's MSPB rights. You don't know what MSPB is because you are not a federal HR professional like I am. It doesn't weaken the AFGE either. Once again you probably don't know AFGE is because you're not a federal HR professional like I am.
You mean Trumps VA choice act That replaced the failing 2014 bill

Here is an actual quote from our great President at Normandy in 2018. "They put everything on the line for us," he said and, like all veterans, "when they come home, we must do everything that we can possibly do for them, and that's what we're doing.

Your the moron me military man. 91% approval with the VA and our vets jackass. A lot of my family have served and died for our country. Plus you so smart then you would know Trumps VA choice over rode the failing BS bill that was passed in2014. Why don’t you do a little more research bro. Cause your the one bragging about your service and how smart you are.

Did you even bother to read what you posted dummy? The VA Accountability Act is supposed to have made it easier to remove a VA employee while the VA Choice Act allows veterans to seek care outside of the VA which was in response to that fiasco that happened at the Phoenix VHA while also being able to fire people in the SES.

Here you go Mr know it all. Tell me how Obama deserves credit for the VA mission Act? Or I’m sure you will tell me how it really isn’t working. I know it’s working and helping my family members FYI.

Did you even bother to read what you posted dummy? The VA Accountability Act is supposed to have made it easier to remove a VA employee while the VA Choice Act allows veterans to seek care outside of the VA which was in response to that fiasco that happened at the Phoenix VHA while also being able to fire people in the SES.
Yes I know what I wrote I think your just to smart to follow along.

Bottom line if you can’t see
You never in the military and don't work for the federal government. I've done both with the Navy in uniform and with the VA and DoD so really ought to shut the fck up.
If you can’t see how the accountability Act and the mission act have helped our Vets you just prove how deranged you are..you’ve let your hatred of Trump blind you. Most of our Vets appreciate what he’s done. I talk to them all the time dude on my many visits to Walter Reed

Bottom line if you can’t see

If you can’t see how the accountability Act and the mission act have helped our Vets you just prove how deranged you are..you’ve let your hatred of Trump blind you. Most of our Vets appreciate what he’s done. I talk to them all the time dude on my many visits to Walter Reed
With all due respect to relatives service my question was when was the last time YOU have been to the VA for treatment? When was the last time you had to sit in a VA all day long only to be seen by a shitty ass doctor or a rude ass nurse who can treat veterans like shit because they know it's hard ass hell to remove a federal employee? When was the last time you had service connected disability claim denied? When is the last time you had an asswipe doctor accuse you of malingering when you showed up to the VA emergency room barely able to walk because of your service connected back problems? If you have ever experienced any of this then maybe we can talk.

Reactions: zackbear and edtuna
With all due respect to relatives service my question was when was the last time YOU have been to the VA for treatment? When was the last time you had to sit in a VA all day long only to be seen by a shitty ass doctor or a rude ass nurse who can treat veterans like shit because they know it's hard ass hell to remove a federal employee? When was the last time you had service connected disability claim denied? When is the last time you had an asswipe doctor accuse you of malingering when you showed up to the VA emergency room barely able to walk because of your service connected back problems? If you have ever experienced any of this then maybe we can talk.
Hey my Uncle went through tons of shit too bro. I take him over to Fort Meade now but went through tons of crapso yes I feel you man. After years he finally received some PTSD benefits. No disrespect towards your service man. Agree to disagree on Trump and Obama. Wish you well.

FYI my Grandad was 30years Navy and served in Atlantic and Pacific in WWII. My Dad 32 years Army Vietnam. Both buried at Arlington along with another Uncle grandma and my Aunt.

Hey my Uncle went through tons of shit too bro. I take him over to Fort Meade now but went through tons of crapso yes I feel you man. After years he finally received some PTSD benefits. No disrespect towards your service man. Agree to disagree on Trump and Obama. Wish you well.
Thanks man, The point that I'm trying to make is that too much credit is probably given on both sides. The VA is still fcked up and it's not Trump or Obama’s fault. It's been fcked since the agency was started. Most of the major VA problems are due to a lack of accountability. It is hard as hell to fire a VA employee. Where can an employee physically attack another employee or worse yet a patient, get fired and get their job back? The VA. I've personally witnessed this. I've seen VA employees call black employees the N word AT WORK and not lose their jobs. A friend of mine who worked at the VA here in Indiana daughter committed suicide and some VA employees thought it would be funny to put nooses on the man's desk afterwards. You think they got fired? Hell no. In the VA you fck up, you move up. None of this shit would be tolerated at a civilian Healthcare facility.

Reactions: edtuna
FYI my Grandad was 30years Navy and served in Atlantic and Pacific in WWII. My Dad 32 years Army Vietnam. Both buried at Arlington along with another Uncle grandma and my Aunt.
Fair winds and following seas to the both of them.

Thanks man, The point that I'm trying to make is that too much credit is probably given on both sides. The VA is still fcked up and it's not Trump or Obama’s fault. It's been fcked since the agency was started. Most of the major VA problems are due to a lack of accountability. It is hard as hell to fire a VA employee. Where can an employee physically attack another employee or worse yet a patient, get fired and get their job back? The VA. I've personally witnessed this. I've seen VA employees call black employees the N word AT WORK and not lose their jobs. A friend of mine who worked at the VA here in Indiana daughter committed suicide and some VA employees thought it would be funny to put nooses on the man's desk afterwards. You think they got fired? Hell no. In the VA you fck up, you move up. None of this shit would be tolerated at a civilian Healthcare facility.
I'm sorry you've had such a bad experience with the VA but mine has been just the opposite. I live in San Antonio, Tx. and go to the Audie Murphy VA Hospital on a regular basis. It's a great hospital and not because of Trump. It's always been a top hospital and I prefer it to other private hospitals that I've been to. I was put into a special program for Agent Orange exposure and given numerous medical tests and procedures. Thorough and extensive medical treatment. To overcome over-crowding and long waits between appointments, they have opened clinics throughout the city which provide fast and convenient service. I have also had extensive dental work done, implants, etc. and before I went there a private dentist told me that they had an outstanding dental dept. and he was totally right. San Antonio is nick-named Military City, U.S.A. because of all the active and retired military personnel and that is probably the reason it has such a good VA hospital. I actually enjoy going there, visiting with other Vets and the doctors and nurses always treat me with courtesy and respect and always thank me for my service. I also have to take numerous medications and always receive them regularly and on time through the mail. Again, I'm sorry you've had such bad experiences, but they're not all bad!

Reactions: gamecane1979
Here you go Mr know it all. Tell me how Obama deserves credit for the VA mission Act? Or I’m sure you will tell me how it really isn’t working. I know it’s working and helping my family members FYI.

Lets give credit where credit is due. Obama did enable these radical Muslims terrorist to attack our soldiers by giving them 150 Billion dollars and the Iran nuclear deal..

Reactions: grbcane and edtuna
McCain was a pussy and a demorat. We should have kicked him out of the country with his friends.

Poi
I'm sorry you've had such a bad experience with the VA but mine has been just the opposite. I live in San Antonio, Tx. and go to the Audie Murphy VA Hospital on a regular basis. It's a great hospital and not because of Trump. It's always been a top hospital and I prefer it to other private hospitals that I've been to. I was put into a special program for Agent Orange exposure and given numerous medical tests and procedures. Thorough and extensive medical treatment. To overcome over-crowding and long waits between appointments, they have opened clinics throughout the city which provide fast and convenient service. I have also had extensive dental work done, implants, etc. and before I went there a private dentist told me that they had an outstanding dental dept. and he was totally right. San Antonio is nick-named Military City, U.S.A. because of all the active and retired military personnel and that is probably the reason it has such a good VA hospital. I actually enjoy going there, visiting with other Vets and the doctors and nurses always treat me with courtesy and respect and always thank me for my service. I also have to take numerous medications and always receive them regularly and on time through the mail. Again, I'm sorry you've had such bad experiences, but they're not all bad!
Point taken as far as the care. All the things that happened to me were in the last two years and I'm not blaming Trump, it's just the VA culture. The VA however is a terrible place to work. I used to work for the VA and talked to other VA employees from different facilities across the country and none of them had anything positive to say. The VA is either dead last or next to last behind DHS as an employer of choice for the federal government.

McCain was a pussy and a demorat. We should have kicked him out of the country with his friends.

Fortunately you and your fellow redneck truckers didn't get your way and John McCain went on to serve their country with honor while folks like you supported a treasonous clown who verbally defocates on the graves of American soldiers while yucking it up with Vladimir Putin.

Fortunately you and your fellow redneck truckers didn't get your way and John McCain went on to serve their country with honor while folks like you supported a treasonous clown who verbally defocates on the graves of American soldiers while yucking it up with Vladimir Putin.
I am sorry. You are right. Obama did so much more for the military. I dont know what overcame me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT