ADVERTISEMENT

Mueller already has what he needs to pin 2 counts of obstruction on Trump

So let me get this one straight. If someone else is a racist, that makes it okay for our sitting president to be racist. That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard or seen. Our president can't under any circumstances be a racist.

Stop excusing nonsense because that says a lot about who you are as a person. There are NOT good people on both sides at a klan rally. That is stupid for a sitting president to say....and I don't care what other black person you can name that is racist. They aren't the president and it will NEVER excuse a president being racist.
What's more interesting is these right wing nutjobs believe that racist 70+ year old Trump has never heard of David Duke. These guys will do anything to shield that racist Trump.

Reactions: cdwright40
What's more interesting is these right wing nutjobs believe that racist 70+ year old Trump has never heard of David Duke. These guys will do anything to shield that racist Trump.
You would have to be pretty naive, dumb, or a racist yourself to just ignore everything that Trump has said and done regarding race. I don't need Cohen to call him racist. His own father was arrested at a Klan rally....and it pic is in the paper getting arrested. He wanted to kill the central park 5..... killed regardless of if they are innocent. He was sued by the DOJ for not renting to people because they are black....this is after they had actors prove it the next time they caught him breaking his agreement he wouldn't do it again.

I could go on and on and on. So, for anyone to talk to me about Farrakhan and rev. Wright and expect me to say well then. That makes it okay for our sitting president to be racist you have to be out of your damn mind. That has nothing to do with Trump. Farrakhan and Wright and Sharpton are NOT OUR PRESIDENT! So, that is just stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
Trust me, the Jewish community is not really concerned with some bitter gay dude denouncing Farrakhan.....lol. I think us Jews will survive......but I cant say the same thing about a lot of male anuses in Georgia's LGBT community.

No doubt that if the great Jewish people can survive Egyptian enslavement, Nazi genocide, and radical Islamic terrorism, they can survive libtard bitchassness failing to condemn POS like Farrakhan.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Lol wtf ever! Go back to hitting your pipe crackhead! If you weren’t such a pathological liar you could admit nobody, including you, knew who he was.
Only you, a guy in law enforcement, has never heard of that scum bag. The man even ran for president. Did you vote for him?

I denounce anybody who promotes racial hatred including Donald Trump. Happy now?
This lame attempt to point out all racist black people to avoid the fact that Trump is racist is stupid if you ask me. The leader of this country can NOT be a racist regardless of who else is racist. These people are nuttier than squirrel shit with this BS argument. Trump is a sitting United States president and commander in chief and he is a racist. The president sets the standard for this country. Just because there are others that are racist doesn't give him a free pass to do it. Just like he has lied or mislead the American people almost 9,000 times in two years.

Last edited:
You call Dems racist but it's the Democratic party that is the most diverse. Care to explain why, genius?
A very sick racist party , They have double down on being racist trying to keep the inner city minority’s at the feed trough but unlike you many Minority’s have figured out the racist like AL , Farrakhan, Maxine , that live off keeping people beat down and they are leaving the Democratic Party and it has them scared to death. That’s the reason they need open boarders for a new voting base. Of course you will never leave the feed trough you think it is ok to kill nine month old babies and try to justify it by using illegal immigrants as a cover up.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
A very sick racist party , They have double down on being racist trying to keep the inner city minority’s at the feed trough but unlike you many Minority’s have figured out the racist like AL , Farrakhan, Maxine , that live off keeping people beat down and they are leaving the Democratic Party and it has them scared to death. That’s the reason they need open boarders for a new voting base. Of course you will never leave the feed trough you think it is ok to kill nine month old babies and try to justify it by using illegal immigrants as a cover up.
Truth right here!

Folks are leaving the Dem party? Care to explain why in November 2018 Dems casted 9 million more votes than your party? I will await another one of your incoherent responses.

giphy.gif

Reactions: BreakingCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT