ADVERTISEMENT

Mueller is a national hero Trump a disgrace

crying-democrats.gif

You left off the inventor of birtherism - the racist lie that Obama wasn't born on U.S. soil.
Never bought into thoery Obama was born in Kenya or whatever. However tough to deny he didn’t have Muslim affections or leanings! Muslim Dad, raised by Muslim stepfather, mentioned his Muslim religion till he was corrected etc etc etc. With that said, Obama should have released original cert when asked it would have shut everyone up. Hiding it added to mystery and story.

If I knew how to do it, I am not very smart, I would post the picture of your leader Barack Osama Bin Obama of him doing absolutely unpresidential things.

In fact, Rerun, I would say this might fall under the saying “don’t throw stones when you live in a glass house.”

Finally, no one has said that Robert Mueller is a bad man and we certainly celebrate his status as a Veteran and a Marine!

What we have said is that it appears based on the reports that there is a lack of consideration for impartiality based on texts and emails that have come to the light, political donations, and past experiences. In other words, it appears there are certainly some conflicts of interests that could have arisen based on past relationships.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
If he’s a good man, he’s going to do the right thing and end this bullshit witch hunt.

Trump was gonna win reguardless!

If he was a good man, he wouldn't be under FBI investigation in the first place. If he attempts to interfere with or end the investigation, he will be impeached for obstruction of justice.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
He was set up you idiot. The ****ing FBI paid for a fake report to start the investigation! How ****ing corrupt is that?

That's why we have investigations. If he was set up then it will be revealed. Conversely, if he conspired with an enemy state to aid and abet his presidential campaign, launder Russian oligarch money through the Trump Organization in the years leading up to the election, and/or perjured himself when asked about it, then that will be revealed as well.

Last edited:
Just lik Obama’s birth certificate. You know since it’s mandatory you be a United States Citizen to run for President. Funny how that wasn’t such a big deal with Obama but then Trump HAS to release his tax returns (which there is no law ordering).

Why would a person born in the U.S. have to display their birth certificate to prove they were born in the US, in order to placate a small group of racist conspiracy buffs ?

As for taxes, its been customary since Nixon for American Presidents to provide the public with copies of their tax records in the interests of transparency. In addition to not being worth as much as he claims, Trump isn't releasing his intentionally because he knows there is likely information in them that will implicate the Trump organization in money laundering with the Russians. The public deserve to know whether their President is a corrupt asset of Vladimir Putin and releasing his taxes would be a positive first step.

Why would a person born in the U.S. have to display their birth certificate to prove they were born in the US, in order to placate a small group of racist conspiracy buffs ?

As for taxes, its been customary since Nixon for American Presidents to provide the public with copies of their tax records in the interests of transparency. In addition to not being worth as much as he claims, Trump isn't releasing his intentionally because he knows there is likely information in them that will implicate the Trump organization in money laundering with the Russians. The public deserve to know whether their President is a corrupt asset of Vladimir Putin and releasing his taxes would be a positive first step.
Because being a US Citizen is a requirement to be a US President and believe it or not people lie.

Which of our previous Presidents lied about being born in the US ?
Lmao you’re redirecting the fact it’s still a requirement and the fact he sealed his birth certificate was awfully suspicious. I honestly still don’t believe he was born in Hawaii. Nobody has ever shown proof that he was. He produced a hacked up certification letter which isn’t a birth certificate are and then when a birth certificate ate was finally produced it was proven a fake. Now whether or not theres a real certificate, why would you not just show the real one & how does he get away with not fulfilling the requirement?

Lmao you’re redirecting the fact it’s still a requirement and the fact he sealed his birth certificate was awfully suspicious. I honestly still don’t believe he was born in Hawaii. Nobody has ever shown proof that he was. He produced a hacked up certification letter which isn’t a birth certificate are and then when a birth certificate ate was finally produced it was proven a fake. Now whether or not theres a real certificate, why would you not just show the real one & how does he get away with not fulfilling the requirement?

Ahh ok, so you admit to being a birther. Interesting.

Sorry...but you are trying to have it both ways. Required. I believe you specifically said when the people asked.
No actually I’m not, Birth Cert is required under the law and requiements. Tax Returns are not. Obama got his rocks off by thinking he was above the law. Trump is merely not participating in a tradition. Speak of having it both ways, Obama could quote the law however refused to live by the law.

If he was a good man, he wouldn't be under FBI investigation in the first place. If he attempts to interfere with or end the investigation, he will be impeached for obstruction of justice.

The funny thing about this is...

We right wing-azz’s don’t want him fired.

The investigation is doing just fine. Just ask McCabe!

Sounds like the only Russian Collusion is by those that paid for the Russian Dossier.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT