ADVERTISEMENT

New Details On Why Pence Refused To Get In Secret Service Car On Jan. 6

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
This is just so inept and crazy!!! It's amazing how people would support this maniac trying to undermine our government.

Reactions: cems52
Nothing like sitting with the cat in Grandma's basement, taking a few bong rips and streaming "Best of Chris Hayes - January 6th edition" on CNN+

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Dom70 and jpboca
This is just so inept and crazy!!! It's amazing how people would support this maniac trying to undermine our government.

Ah yes! MSNBC, what a reliable source! CD I wasn't aware that you are one of the handful of remaining, loyal watchers. I think disgraced governor Cuomo would be a much better candidate for president; don't you agree? After all, he demonstrated such awesome leadership skills especially in murdering so many elderly people. How many did Pence murder?

Mike Pence refused to be seen leaving and completing Trumps plan. Just Amazing....and still I do blame Pence because he got in bed with horrible people that would do this type of thing. He is no hero....but this just an example of the complete shit show this government was when under Trump. Everyone he blames he is responsible for bringing in the administration and then his cucks look at the media as the blame they are so stupid.

I know right? Like organizing not one but 2 impeachment trials. With absolutely no proof. All the while ignoring actual crises like the border and Covid. Pathetic.
LMAO@Acoup on our entire country and way of life not being an actual crisis. You can't make this stuff up.

Wait till the truth comes out on Jan 6.. Not good. Just like the Gretchen Whitmer hoax set up by Fbi, many will be quite surprised

Right wingers continue denying the corruption in the Republican party. They unfortunately no longer have a moral compass. Their only allegiance is to that corrupt POS named Donald Trump. To deny what January 6th was about is like denying what the attack on Fort Sumter meant. The Republican party attempted an overthrow of the US government. Stop denying a historical fact. Blaming the media will not change that fact.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT