ADVERTISEMENT

NEW JOB NUMBERS JUST OUT

You right wing nutjobs always looking for bad news about our country. You didn't mention unemployment was down to 4.2%. Lowest since the start of Trump's pandemic. Or those numbers you reported have been adjusted upward for the past 3 months.

Stop bad mouthing our country!!!

You right wing nutjobs always looking for bad news about our country. You didn't mention unemployment was down to 4.2%. Lowest since the start of Trump's pandemic. Or those numbers you reported have been adjusted upward for the past 3 months.

It's your failing idiot POTUS u should be pissed at. HAHAHA

Let's Go Braden...!!!!

Why pissed? Economists are thrilled except right wing nutjobs like U.

Biden keeps mentioning 17 Nobel Laureates who wrote him with support. Truth is they liked the tax plan that has now been changed in BBB. How about The Fed not using transitory when addressing inflation. I guess their right wing nut jobs

Reactions: central17
Why pissed? Economists are thrilled except right wing nutjobs like U.
Talk to Robert Rubin and Larry Summers Sec's of Treasury under Clinton and Obama and Oliver Blanchard former Chief Economist of International Monetary Fund- right wing nut jobs ? LOL! Biden is an economic illiterate who knows absolutely nothing about economics but he'll just make something up like his cringeworthy lie about Golda Meier.

Talk to Robert Rubin and Larry Summers Sec's of Treasury under Clinton and Obama and Oliver Blanchard former Chief Economist of International Monetary Fund- right wing nut jobs ? LOL! Biden is an economic illiterate who knows absolutely nothing about economics but he'll just make something up like his cringeworthy lie about Golda Meier.
Great!! Now U love Democratic economists? Give me a break!!

Biden keeps mentioning 17 Nobel Laureates who wrote him with support. Truth is they liked the tax plan that has now been changed in BBB. How about The Fed not using transitory when addressing inflation. I guess their right wing nut jobs
You're all over the freaking place but nothing seems to stick.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

So now Rubin and Summers are telling the truth but not during their respective tenures in the WH? You are full of shzt!!!
Cut thru all the BS. The economy under Biden is sukking wind! Should have been a layup on the numbers alone. When demi Covid hysteria and Stalin wanna be governor lockdowns created the downturn in 2020, it should easy to produce artificially good 2021 numbers, But dementia Joe with the worst cabinet ever have managed to screw that one up. He started day one with his political payoff cancellation of the Keystone pipeline and has made every bad decision possible ever since. As bizarre as it sounds, Dufus Joe is making Carternomics look brilliant!

Cut thru all the BS. The economy under Biden is sukking wind! Should have been a layup on the numbers alone. When demi Covid hysteria and Stalin wanna be governor lockdowns created the downturn in 2020, it should easy to produce artificially good 2021 numbers, But dementia Joe with the worst cabinet ever have managed to screw that one up. He started day one with his political payoff cancellation of the Keystone pipeline and has made every bad decision possible ever since. As bizarre as it sounds, Dufus Joe is making Carternomics look brilliant!
More of your unfounded right wing hatred for anything American. What will you do when things return to the way they were before Trump fukked up our country?

Not by a long shot. That POS Trump has that honor. Ask our allies.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
I rarely post and not real political but let’s just look at what shit cost and availability last year vs this year. No politics just a fair comparison.

Reactions: utatem
I rarely post and not real political but let’s just look at what shit cost and availability last year vs this year. No politics just a fair comparison.
Here's another comparison. Under Trump's watch, over 500k people died of COVID-19 because he didn't take it seriously and said it would disappear. Another comparison. Trump is the only president to be impeached twice. Not even Nixon was ever impeached. Now do us all a favor and never post again. You're lousy at it!!

• Haha
Reactions: doerunn
Here's another comparison. Under Trump's watch, over 500k people died of COVID-19 because he didn't take it seriously and said it would disappear. Another comparison. Trump is the only president to be impeached twice. Not even Nixon was ever impeached. Now do us all a favor and never post again. You're lousy at it!!
Didn’t answer my question did u. Just pointed to a different topic typical . I guess you are the one who is lousy at posting 😝

Reactions: utatem
Impeachments with no evidence does not mean a thing. Do us all a favor and start judging Lying Biden the same way you did with 45.

Impeachments with no evidence does not mean a thing. Do us all a favor and start judging Lying Biden the same way you did with 45.
No evidence? Do you understand what an impeachment means? It's like an indictment. Most indictments I've seen have lots of evidence.

No evidence? Do you understand what an impeachment means? It's like an indictment. Most indictments I've seen have lots of evidence.
Yeah, you had so much evidence that you had an "honorable" ambassador lady lie through her teeth during the proceeding. When will she and Adam Schiff for brains be arrested and put in jail for lying? The real insurrection was the Dems trying to unseat a duly elected president. How's your boy Pudding Brain doing?

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
biden has more covid deaths on his watch and biden is now over 10k lies so far.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
I'll make one. lol
I remember doing a job there some 40 years ago. It was a mobile home on 100 acres. The guy told me that his father died and left him and his sister 100 acres each and identical mobile homes. Can't even imagine what those properties would be worth now days.

I remember doing a job there some 40 years ago. It was a mobile home on 100 acres. The guy told me that his father died and left him and his sister 100 acres each and identical mobile homes. Can't even imagine what those properties would be worth now days.
I paid $95k for an acre in 1996. Now......

Biden has dementia and he is friggin weak. Unemployment is partially so to people not getting money from the govt anymore. Others have just disappeared. Some have started new jobs as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT