ADVERTISEMENT

NY Times Biden should NOT run 24 and Dems are very concerned RIGHT NOW

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
I can't link article because you need subscription but whispers throughout the Party and White House are that this guy is slipping RAPIDLY.
If the election were held today it would be a Red Wave WIPEOUT of Democrats.
They want him to ANNOUNCE he will not run again so somebody else can start to raise money and garnish attention. He won't do that. No how, no way. !
Between his poll numbers, inflation and economy, cognitive difficulties, they know what's coming and they are CRAPPING their pants.

As a member of the Blue Team, I agree that Biden should announce after the mid term elections that he will not run again. Dems are gonna get destroyed in November: losing the House and a tossup in the Senate.

”G and G” will do him in…gas and groceries. Too much inflation. Also, Biden and his team have not created a clear message. What is the plan? IMO, Joe is too much a creature of the Senate and not experienced enough as an executive.

So, who will be the Dem nominee? Kamala had every opportunity to take the lead. But, she blew it with dysfunctional management of her staff and no clear achievements. Plus, she’s not lovable. So who?

*Bernie and Warren guarantee a defeat. Too leftie
*Booker is a windbag
*Pete is great. But, is this country ready for a gay president? Ireland and Finland have elected gay presidents. But, are we still too Bubba?
*Beto keeps losing elections.
*who about some governors? Newsom will win re-election big in November with 65% or so and a $100 billion budget surplus. Don’t really love him, but he is photogenic. Don’t know the other Dem governors.

So, who will the GOP nominate? If it’s Trump, the Dems will win. The chaos of the Dems coalesces only on one issue: complete and total hatred of Trump. That’s why Joe is president.

Who you got?

Last edited:
I think Pete Buttigieg will run and probably win if Biden elects to not run a 2nd time.

• Haha
Reactions: grbcane
As a member of the Blue Team, I agree that Biden should announce after the mid term elections that he will not run again. Dems are gonna get destroyed in November: losing the House and a tossup in the Senate.

”G and G” will do him in…gas and groceries. Too much inflation. Also, Biden and his team have not created a clear message. What is the plan? IMO, Joe is too much a creature of the Senate and not experienced enough as an executive.

So, who will be the Dem nominee? Kamala had every opportunity to take the lead. But, she blew it with dysfunctional management of her staff and no clear achievements. Plus, she’s not lovable. So who?

*Booker is a windbag
*Pete is great. But, is this country ready for a gay president? Ireland and Finland have elected gay presidents. But, are we still too Bubba?
*who about some governors? Newsom will win re-election big in November with 65% or so and a $100 billion budget surplus. Don’t really love him, but he is photogenic. Don’t know the other Dem governors.

So, who will the GOP nominate? If it’s Trump, the Dems will win. The chaos of the Dems coalesces only on one issue: complete and total hatred of Trump. That’s why Joe is president.

Who you got?
Is Pat Paulsen still available?

*Booker is a windbag

Who you got?
I hate to burst your bubble, but barring jail time, Trump would demolish everyone on your list of candidates but I don't think he will be the republican nominee nor do I want to see that .Other than a couple of loser, way left progressives, the entire democratic party lacks leadership. Right or wrong, voters are rallying behind DeSantis, Scott (SC) and Abbott

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
I hate to burst your bubble, but barring jail time, Trump would demolish everyone on your list of candidates but I don't think he will be the republican nominee nor do I want to see that .Other than a couple of loser, way left progressives, the entire democratic party lacks leadership. Right or wrong, voters are rallying behind DeSantis, Scott (SC) and Abbott
Trump lost badly to Biden, a very weak candidate. Has he improved or rehabilitated his reputation? Quite the contrary. He insists on relitigating the 2020 election….even now criticizing his daughter and son in law. Guy is nuts and would lose again.

Trump lost badly to Biden, a very weak candidate. Has he improved or rehabilitated his reputation? Quite the contrary. He insists on relitigating the 2020 election….even now criticizing his daughter and son in law. Guy is nuts and would lose again.
Did you actually read my comment about Trump? He isn't getting the nomination and a republican is going to win. If Biden actually ran in 24, Putin could beat him.

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE

*Booker is a windbag

Who you got?
Why is Pete great ? What exactly has he done. We know what he hasn't done.

Why is Pete great ? What exactly has he done. We know what he hasn't done.
I like Pete for his:

*intelligence, eg Rhodes Scholar smart, multi lingual
*government executive and business (McKinsey consultant) experience
*military service, unlike Joe or Don
*judgement, balanced rather than an ideologue. I’ve read his memoir and countless interviews. Met him once.
*likeable. Would have beer with him (unlike Hillary or Kamala).

Added up, I am admittedly endorsing him for his potential as a national leader rather than real time executive experience that some governors might have.

*Booker is a windbag

Who you got?
I think Amy Klubachar is the most electable candidate the Democrats have... 1) Not too old, 2) Not too leftie, 3) Likable and pragmatic 4) Midwestern.

Reactions: miamimike
I like Pete for his:

*judgement, balanced rather than an ideologue. I’ve read his memoir and countless interviews. Met him once.

Added up, I am admittedly endorsing him for his potential as a national leader rather than real time executive experience that some governors might have.

Perhaps most importantly, he's got governance experience at both the local and national levels.

• Haha
I like Pete for his:

Fair enough

*Booker is a windbag

Who you got?
Re:
Little Petey, HAHA. What exactly has he ever done that is useful.? Ever been to South Bend? It is a dump? Is having Secret Service drive you and your bicycle 10 miles, so you can get out ride a bike two blocks to pretend you road a bike to work for a photo op a presidential skill. Is being completely clueless and feckless towards historic inflation what America needs. Sad that he uses being Gay "not that there is a problem with that" to hide behind because he is an educated idiot that has never accomplished that working people's lives better.'

America would vote for a gay president. Vote for a smug idiot, not so much.
How about Lori Lightfoot for president? She is actually more qualified than little Petey.

Last edited:
Re:
Little Petey, HAHA. What exactly has he ever done that is useful.? Ever been to South Bend? It is a dump? Is having Secret Service drive you and your bicycle 10 miles, so you can get out ride a bike two blocks to pretend you road a bike to work for a photo op a presidential skill. Is being completely clueless and feckless towards historic inflation what America needs. Sad that he uses being Gay "not that there is a problem with that" to hide behind because he is an educated idiot that has never accomplished.

America would vote for a gay president. Vote for a smug idiot, not so much.
How about Lori Lightfoot for president? She is actually more qualified than little Petey.
Pretty bitter your are, 17.

*Booker is a windbag

Who you got?
There is no toss-up in the senate. You're losing that, too.

I can't link article because you need subscription but whispers throughout the Party and White House are that this guy is slipping RAPIDLY.
If the election were held today it would be a Red Wave WIPEOUT of Democrats.
They want him to ANNOUNCE he will not run again so somebody else can start to raise money and garnish attention. He won't do that. No how, no way. !
Between his poll numbers, inflation and economy, cognitive difficulties, they know what's coming and they are CRAPPING their pants.

Why do you care about the Dems' candidate to run against Trump in 24?

So you believe that Pete runs and his opponent is Trump, that Pete beats Trump?
I'm looking for clarity here.

Could Pete beat an 80 year old Donald Trump who is mired in legal problems ? I think he would have a very good chance of doing it, especially since he's in the prime of his career, and is largely a centrist candidate.

• Haha
Biden already said he is running without a doubt two months ago.
It not like they have to reverse everything they say or intend to do two months later. Oh wait they have not got one thing right yet!

Reactions: utatem
If they don't get the economy turned around they could run Obama again and still lose.

It is the point, assclown. You don't give a damn about Dems fate in the 2024 election. Stop pretending you care about Biden's wellbeing.

Spare a thought for HJ, who appears to be in serious emotional turmoil today.

Reactions: cems52
Could Pete beat an 80 year old Donald Trump who is mired in legal problems ? I think he would have a very good chance of doing it, especially since he's in the prime of his career, and is largely a centrist candidate.
What has Pete done in the Cabinet? We know what he did in South Bend.

*Booker is a windbag

Who you got?
Your only shot is to get your party to persuade Michelle Obama to run. But I hear she hates politics more than she loves the party.

Sounds like you are giving him high marks for supply chain crisis. Ask somebody who works at a car dealership.

I doubt anyone would've been able to head off a black swan event like COVID causing supply chain problems for everyone. Its about as non-sensical as blaming FEMA because Hurricanes exist.

*Booker is a windbag

Who you got?
Why do you care about the Dems' candidate to run against Trump in 24?
We dont care
Not a chance that any Dem will win
people have dealt with Trump, and the country/world were better off
They will vote for someone they dont like over the inept Dem party
Time will show you

This time it wont be stolen!

Reactions: HJCane
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT