ADVERTISEMENT

NY Times Biden should NOT run 24 and Dems are very concerned RIGHT NOW

He doesn't have to do anything beyond being a competent steward of his department. Between local and national experience, that's a resume he can run on next cycle.
Key word is competent. What has he done as Mayor or Cabinet Secretary to show he's competent. Shelves are bare. It's taking months to fill an order. Don't get me wrong. I want him to be the nominee.

Reactions: grbcane
We dont care
Not a chance that any Dem will win
people have dealt with Trump, and the country/world were better off
They will vote for someone they dont like over the inept Dem party
Time will show you

This time it wont be stolen!
Stolen? See AG Bill Barr’s testimony to the Jan 6 committee. There was no steal. Trump was living in an alternative universe, Barr said, after he lost the election. Even Ivanka believed and still believes Barr’s evaluation…no fraud influenced the election results.

We dont care
Time will show you

To prevent another "stolen" election you have to get more votes than the Dems. That ain't happening.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

To prevent another "stolen" election you have to get more votes than the Dems. That ain't happening.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Time wil tell us all
Uncle joey about to become OFFICALLY a lame duck President. The country already knows he lame a shell, but it will be official when the House/Senate turn red.

Reactions: central17
Stolen? See AG Bill Barr’s testimony to the Jan 6 committee. There was no steal. Trump was living in an alternative universe, Barr said, after he lost the election. Even Ivanka believed and still believes Barr’s evaluation…no fraud influenced the election results.
Only President living in an alternative Universe is uncle joey, your mentally challenged puppet.
LMAO @ how ridiculous Jan 6 televised bullshit
Another pathetic attempt by the Dems trying to deflect from the joke of this Presidency.
RED TSUNAMI COMING

Majus, I agree that the November-elections will be a disaster for the Dems. No question.

As a result, it makes no sense for you or any GOP loyalist to keep bringing up the “steal” in the 2020 election. Re-litigating the 2020 election just distracts from current issues and undermines possible public support for your party. The “steal” is Trump’s obsession…even Ivanka won’t back him on this false story line.

INFLATION is a winning issue for your party. In contrast, the strong majority of the public does not believe in the steal. Why is the world would you bring this up?

I agree that the November-elections will be a disaster for the Dems. No question.

As a result, it makes no sense for you or any GOP loyalist to keep bringing up the “steal” in the 2020 election. Re-litigating the 2020 election just distracts from current issues and undermines possible public support for your party. The “steal” is Trump’s obsession…even Ivanka won’t back him on this false story line.

INFLATION is a winning issue for your party. In contrast, the strong majority of the public does not believe in the steal. Why is the world would you bring this up?
We aren't re-ligitating anything. We aren't on the Jan 6th committee

Majus, I agree that the November-elections will be a disaster for the Dems. No question.

Fair enough, however it’s far more than inflation. You have soft border, historic gas prices, Afghan debacle, Kamala, while the whole world sees joe biden as mentally challenged, to name a few other reasons
These produced Jan 6 hearings are simply another attempt to distract from the total ineffectiveness, chaotic Presidency
By the way I’m registered as Non Party Affliated, and have voted Dem for majority of my life.
Todays dems are nothing like the Dems, when Clinton was President.

We dont care
Time will show you

Trumps own AG stated that his claim of vote fraud was "delusional".

Fair enough, however it’s far more than inflation. You have soft border, historic gas prices, Afghan debacle, Kamala, while the whole world sees joe biden as mentally challenged, to name a few other reasons
These produced Jan 6 hearings are simply another attempt to distract from the total ineffectiveness, chaotic Presidency
By the way I’m registered as Non Party Affliated, and have voted Dem for majority of my life.
Todays dems are nothing like the Dems, when Clinton was President.
"Soft" border? How about "no" border?

Trumps own AG stated that his claim of vote fraud was "delusional".
Mike even MSM liberal friendly stations were talking last night that this Jan 6th hearing on Nat'l TV is big NOTHING BURGER.
Let me be clear how I feel and I probably speak for many of our more conservative friends on here;
January 6th sucked. It was awful. It was shocking.
The voting for President leading up to January 6th sucked. While widespread fraud wasn't ABLE to be proven we all watched VERY STRANGE THINGS leading up to the Election Day, on Election night, and in the days that followed. All in the name of Covid.
We saw States change methods of voting bypassing their own State Legislatures. We saw vote counts change in droves for Biden at 2-3 AM while we were sleeping.

Ok lets put that aside and look at the Committee itself.
Pelosi kicked off Republican choices to sit on the committee.
Never done before. The Minority Party put forth Representatives, she said no, then she hand picked Chaney and Adam Kinzinger the only Republicans on the Committee.
7 Democrats and 2 hand picked Republicans.
I presume she didn't want tough cross examination but she also didn't want the Minority Party to know what was going on behind closed doors.
The timing of this couldn't be worse for Democrats. Too many REAL problems in the world right now.

I guarantee you that if you go to a gas station or grocery store and speak to REAL PEOPLE and ask them what concerns them most right now that tank of gas or that basket of groceries or the Jan 6th hearings 99.9% of citizens are going to say they don't give a rat's ass about Jan 6th they need prices to go down.
That's a fact.
So this Jan 6th nonsense is just that, nonsense.

Mike even MSM liberal friendly stations were talking last night that this Jan 6th hearing on Nat'l TV is big NOTHING BURGER.
Let me be clear how I feel and I probably speak for many of our more conservative friends on here;
The voting for President leading up to January 6th sucked. While widespread fraud wasn't ABLE to be proven we all watched VERY STRANGE THINGS leading up to the Election Day, on Election night, and in the days that followed. All in the name of Covid.
We saw States change methods of voting bypassing their own State Legislatures. We saw vote counts change in droves for Biden at 2-3 AM while we were sleeping.

Never done before. The Minority Party put forth Representatives, she said no, then she hand picked Chaney and Adam Kinzinger the only Republicans on the Committee.
I presume she didn't want tough cross examination but she also didn't want the Minority Party to know what was going on behind closed doors.
The timing of this couldn't be worse for Democrats. Too many REAL problems in the world right now.

I guarantee you that if you go to a gas station or grocery store and speak to REAL PEOPLE and ask them what concerns them most right now that tank of gas or that basket of groceries or the Jan 6th hearings 99.9% of citizens are going to say they don't give a rat's ass about Jan 6th they need prices to go down.
That's a fact.
Thanks HJ, very well written while being accurate! Great post!
This is just another pathetic attempt by Dems to distract from the joke of this administration.

Thanks HJ, very well written while being accurate! Great post!
This is just another pathetic attempt by Dems to distract from the joke of this administration.
If they were really interested in TRUTH they would have appointed members to the committee as always done. Majority controls, minority picks it's participants.

That's a fact.
Vote counts changed in droves for Biden at 2-3 AM because mail-in-ballots heavily favor Dems and were counted last. Following the Jan. 6th hearings Trump will face criminal charges. You were also the one who claimed nobody would watch the Jan. 6th hearing and it was viewed by nearly 20 million people. Your BS has run its course!

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
Vote counts changed in droves for Biden at 2-3 AM because mail-in-ballots heavily favor Dems and were counted last. Following the Jan. 6th hearings Trump will face criminal charges.
So hundreds of thousands of votes ALL BIDEN and ZERO Trump. Do you know the odds of that?
Doesn't matter anymore. Biden is in, Trump is not.
Country is in the crapper and Trump isn't to blame.
Biden is..................and his administration.
There are no plans presented for Inflation, gas, food, shortages, no plan for supply chain, no plans for the BORDER.
People are hurting and you Libs are stuck on Trump.
Gonna bite you in the ass real soon so stay tuned!

• Sad
So hundreds of thousands of votes ALL BIDEN and ZERO Trump. Do you know the odds of that?
Doesn't matter anymore. Biden is in, Trump is not.
Country is in the crapper and Trump isn't to blame.
Biden is..................and his administration.
There are no plans presented for Inflation, gas, food, shortages, no plan for supply chain, no plans for the BORDER.
People are hurting and you Libs are stuck on Trump.
Gonna bite you in the ass real soon so stay tuned!
"ALL BIDEN and ZERO Trump? Stop the BS. If the mail -in-ballots had been counted first, Trump would have never been ahead and this whole "stop the steal" BS would have been avoided. If Trump's legal team had any evidence of vote fraud, why wasn't it presented in the courts which dismissed fifty some lawsuits for lack of merit?

"ALL BIDEN and ZERO Trump? Stop the BS. If the mail -in-ballots had been counted first, Trump would have never been ahead and this whole "stop the steal" BS would have been avoided. If Trump's legal team had any evidence of vote fraud, why wasn't it presented in the courts which dismissed fifty some lawsuits for lack of merit?
Mike it doesn't matter.
What matters is your guy is in office for 18 months and it's been 18 months of complete shit.

Still glad you voted for a mentally challenged puppet???????
Pffft
Had no real choice. The alternative would have been a narcissistic POS who would still be kissing Putin's ass and gloating about his "genius move" invading Ukraine.

Mike it doesn't matter.
What matters is your guy is in office for 18 months and it's been 18 months of complete shit.
It would have been a rough time for anybody to assume office and don't forget about Trump's early blunders including meeting with the Russian Ambassador reportedly revealing highly classified information during his first year in office.

I like Pete for his:

*intelligence, eg Rhodes Scholar smart, multi lingual
*government executive and business (McKinsey consultant) experience
*military service, unlike Joe or Don
*judgement, balanced rather than an ideologue. I’ve read his memoir and countless interviews. Met him once.
*likeable. Would have beer with him (unlike Hillary or Kamala).

Added up, I am admittedly endorsing him for his potential as a national leader rather than real time executive experience that some governors might have.
WTF has that clown ever done? Mayor of South Bend? GTFOOH. Democrats have no one and Donald Trump whether you like it or not is YOUR next President.

It would have been a rough time for anybody to assume office and don't forget about Trump's early blunders including meeting with the Russian Ambassador reportedly revealing highly classified information during his first year in office.
A rough time coming in doesn't mean make it worse.
Biden's policies and decisions have made matters worse.
All you have to do is OPEN YOUR EYES and WALLET.

There is no way Biden runs in 2024, it‘s more likely to see astronauts land on the sun.

The democrats know this and I believe plans are in the works.

It will be sooner not later because the democrats need to have someone in place by the midterms.

If I’m wrong I’m wrong and I’ll own it.

Im making no predictions for 2024 until I see the candidates on both sides.

Reactions: HJCane
Yeah, and Joe biden is a good President!
STFU,

Reactions: Kinggeorge3
There is no way Biden runs in 2024, it‘s more likely to see astronauts land on the sun.

The democrats know this and I believe plans are in the works.

It will be sooner not later because the democrats need to have someone in place by the midterms.

If I’m wrong I’m wrong and I’ll own it.

Im making no predictions for 2024 until I see the candidates on both sides.
The pressure on Joe will build but not break until after the midterms. If it’s a shellacking as predicted, the pressure on Joe to not run again will be huge. He may then admit that he will not run.

Anybody else recall an incumbent president deciding not to run? I do. It was LBJ in 1968. The Vietnam War was raging and the Dems were angry and split. Bobby Kennedy, Hubert Humphrey and Eugene McCarthy all battled for the nomination. During the campaign, Bobby was rolling but was then assassinated

VP Humphrey got the nod at the bloody, violent convention in Chicago. Site of the Chicago 7. Wild as shiz.

Nixon beat Humphrey in the general election..

The pressure on Joe will build but not break until after the midterms. If it’s a shellacking as predicted, the pressure on Joe to not run again will be huge. He may then admit that he will not run.

Anybody else recall an incumbent president deciding not to run? I do. It was LBJ in 1968. The Vietnam War was raging and the Dems were angry and split. Bobby Kennedy, Hubert Humphrey and Eugene McCarthy all battled for the nomination. During the campaign, Bobby was rolling but was then assassinated

VP Humphrey got the nod at the bloody, violent convention in Chicago. Site of the Chicago 7. Wild as shiz.

Good point, but I strongly think it will happen before the midterms, I don’t think it’s Kamala.

Acting on this by the midterms will allow the democrats to have more options.

That's a fact.
Seriously, has anyone had a random conversation with a stranger that brought up Jan 6? And a DNC meeting does not qualify as random.
Sit at any watering hole, inflation, gas prices and the border come up in conversation. Lot's of people cheering "Let's go Brandon".

Reactions: majus12

That's a fact.
No strange things happened leading to election day. More fantastical paranoia by the right. You have no proof anything happened that affected the outcome of the 2020 election. Stop posting as Barr said, bullshzt.

Seriously, has anyone had a random conversation with a stranger that brought up Jan 6? And a DNC meeting does not qualify as random.
Sit at any watering hole, inflation, gas prices and the border come up in conversation. Lot's of people cheering "Let's go Brandon".
LOL. Your watering holes are not mine, 17. At mine:

inflation, yes;

border—need more immigrant labor badly;

“Brandon” is not a term used or understood. For those familiar with the term, it’s considered trivial and disrespectful.

LOL. Your watering holes are not mine, 17. At mine:

inflation, yes;

border—need more immigrant labor badly;

“Brandon” is not a term used or understood. For those familiar with the term, it’s considered trivial and disrespectful.
You just admitted only democrat political acolytes care about January 6th.

You just admitted only democrat political acolytes care about January 6th.
huh? Not sure of your logic on this. People who care about the rule of law care about Jan 6. This group includes Dems, Independents and GOP members not mesmerized by DJT.

huh? Not sure of your logic on this. People who care about the rule of law care about Jan 6. This group includes Dems, Independents and GOP members not mesmerized by DJT.

Let's not forget McCarthy tried to emplace the usual made for TV GOP stooges on the committee (Jim Jordan etc), but then removed all of his people when he learned Pelosi wouldn't allow Jordan and one or two other cartoon propagandists on the committee. The GOP then started bullying Liz Cheney, which incentivized her to participate in the committee, thereby (along with Kinzinger) making it bipartisan.

Of course all of this transpired after the Republicans rejected the idea of an independent commission outside of Congress looking into January 6th.

There’s NO IF, typical donk liberal
Refuses to face reality
Texas Blue congressional district 150 YEARS BLUE, JUST WENT RED
It’s gonna be a devastating RED WAVE
LMAO @ cortez trying to defend the joke of this administration.
Pfffft

No strange things happened leading to election day. More fantastical paranoia by the right. You have no proof anything happened that affected the outcome of the 2020 election. Stop posting as Barr said, bullshzt.
STFU!!!!!

Let's not forget McCarthy tried to emplace the usual made for TV GOP stooges on the committee (Jim Jordan etc), but then removed all of his people when he learned Pelosi wouldn't allow Jordan and one or two other cartoon propagandists on the committee. The GOP then started bullying Liz Cheney, which incentivized her to participate in the committee, thereby (along with Kinzinger) making it bipartisan.

Of course all of this transpired after the Republicans rejected the idea of an independent commission outside of Congress looking into January 6th.

You don’t understand how a Representative Republic works that doesn’t surprise me.

This Soviet show trial is unconstitutional.

You guys are so scared of Jim Jordan and company it’s pathethic.

The truth can handle questions and challenges, the democrats sure aren’t acting like they have the truth on their side.

You don’t understand how a Representative Republic works that doesn’t surprise me.

This Soviet show trial is unconstitutional.

You guys are so scared of Jim Jordan and company it’s pathethic.

The truth can handle questions and challenges, the democrats sure aren’t acting like they have the truth on their side.

Jordan is a propagandist, pure and simple. He is routinely put on these committees for TV effect and has no interest in getting to the truth. I'm not surprised you've fallen for this given that its people like you who are the target audience of his narrative.

Jordan is a propagandist, pure and simple. He is routinely put on these committees for TV effect and has no interest in getting to the truth. I'm not surprised you've fallen for this given that its people like you who are the target audience of his narrative.
You sound like Soviet propaganda! He just kicked your ass in both impeachment trials when Pelosi’s rules literally tied his hands behind his back.

If you have the truth on your side you shouldn’t be intimidated by Jim Jordan .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT