ADVERTISEMENT

Special Counsel Durham Strikes Out

cems52

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2006
Parkland, Florida
Many Republicans had hoped the Durham investigation would clear Trump of any wrong doing in Russia's interference in the 2016 election. Durham was tasked with probing the origins of the FBI's investigation into possible links between ex-president Trump and Russia. Durham has not refuted any of the evidence in the Mueller Report nor found anything nefarious in the FBI investigation of Trump.

Durham has been investigating this matter for 3 years, at tax payers' expense. His latest failure came in a recent case involving a lawyer who was found not guilty of lying to the FBI. Here's a quote from the jury forewoman.

"I think we could have spent our time more wisely. It didn't pan out in the government's favor and that's on them."

It's time to shutdown Durham and this right wing conspiracy to clear Trump of any wrong doing. That lying POS is guilty of all the crimes he has committed.

Last edited:
I would like to hear the thoughts of the local right wing affiliate, in particular, @majus12 , @ddimaggio , @Allied2651 , @HJCane , @grbcane , @krvanness and @6882 . You all have touted how great Durham is and he'll get the dirt on the Dems. We're still waiting.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Well he discovered that Hillary paid for the fake dossier and he uncovered that Hillary authorized the FAKE DOSSIER and story to be leaked / given to the Press. But other than that the story is and has always been utter BS or as Trump rightfully called it a HOAX.
You keep on believing dummy.

Your lack of knowledge of the case is striking. Sussman actually billed the Clinton campaign for his time. The whole Russia collision made up story has been thoroughly debunked. BTW, Washington DC is 99% Democrat. There were two Clinton donors on the jury and one donor to imbecile AOC. Judge was an Obama appointee.

Reactions: krvanness
Well he discovered that Hillary paid for the fake dossier and he uncovered that Hillary authorized the FAKE DOSSIER and story to be leaked / given to the Press. But other than that the story is and has always been utter BS or as Trump rightfully called it a HOAX.
You haven't learned a damn thing in this era of Trump politics. First and foremost, never believe anything that clown has to say. He lies non-stop. You are a sucker for following this right wing doctrine of no crime is too good for us. Unbelievable!!

This

Your lack of knowledge of the case is striking. Sussman actually billed the Clinton campaign for his time. The whole Russia collision made up story has been thoroughly debunked. BTW, Washington DC is 99% Democrat. There were two Clinton donors on the jury and one donor to imbecile AOC. Judge was an Obama appointee.
Lets be more precise around you cherry picking judges in cases. For example, several Trump appointees ruled against him while attempting to steal the 2020 election. How do you explain that?

Yeah the jury found him not guilty
A jury found OJ not guilty
Let’s find Nicole’s killer
It was jury nullification
A bunch of biased jurors allowed on the jury by a biased judge
An abomination. A gross miscarriage of justice. The whole Mueller/FBI investigation was bogus
This guy was a Clinton henchman, should lose his law license

Lets be more precise around you cherry picking judges in cases. For example, several Trump appointees ruled against him while attempting to steal the 2020 election. How do you explain that?
Has nothing to do with anything. You obviously didn't know the details of the case. Reading CNN on line not enough.

Has nothing to do with anything. You obviously didn't know the details of the case. Reading CNN on line not enough.
Lets be honest for once in your life. You brought up the fact this judge was appointed by Obama and I countered with several cases whereby Trump appointees ruled against him. Does that make these judges incapable of being fair? You bring nonsensical points to this board and expect not to be challenged. I will not oblige.

Yeah the jury found him not guilty
A jury found OJ not guilty
Let’s find Nicole’s killer
It was jury nullification
A bunch of biased jurors allowed on the jury by a biased judge
An abomination. A gross miscarriage of justice. The whole Mueller/FBI investigation was bogus
This guy was a Clinton henchman, should lose his law license
You guys never stop whining. There was no evidence. The forewoman said so. The case never should have been prosecuted. What are your thoughts about prosecuting the January 6th insurrectionists in particular Trump?

You haven't learned a damn thing in this era of Trump politics. First and foremost, never believe anything that clown has to say. He lies non-stop. You are a sucker for following this right wing doctrine of no crime is too good for us. Unbelievable!!
Should we compare Trump's lies with Joey's again?

It's called an analogy. You brought up a point and I countered with a similar one but opposing view. What will it take to get through to you?
You do realize that Sussman billed the Clinton campaign for the time he spent with his friend at the FBI, while saying he was there on his own as a " good citizen". Probably not. That was the crux of the case, ignored by the Democrat jury. Explain that without bringing up Trump.

You do realize that Sussman billed the Clinton campaign for the time he spent with his friend at the FBI, while saying he was there on his own as a " good citizen". Probably not.
I read the details of the case and as usual you are wrong. Stop parroting headlines from Breitbart and Fox Fake News.

• Haha
Reactions: grbcane
Speaking of Pudding Brain, you're talking to your self again.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
No, I'm talking about the pathological liar that you continue to run cover for. What, are you still not interested in comparing lies between your demented hero and Trump? You know you will lose that argument every time.

No, I'm talking about the pathological liar that you continue to run cover for. What, are you still not interested in comparing lies between your demented hero and Trump? You know you will lose that argument every time.
Even for a bright guy you sound ridiculous. Get off the Orange Man bandwagon. It will only lead you to another embarrassing defeat.

All your posts have distortions in them. Take off those "orange man" filled glasses then you might be able to see better.
No answer as to where I was wrong- no surprise, but the millionth reference to Trump- no surprise there either- short on facts but long on meaningless bullshit.

Even for a bright guy you sound ridiculous. Get off the Orange Man bandwagon. It will only lead you to another embarrassing defeat.
You're the one that constantly mentions Trump on here. Still no interest in comparing who the biggest liar is between Trump and Plantation Joey? I guess if you put your head in the sand long enough then it's easier to deal with the fact that Joey is the biggest liar in DC history, and that's really saying something.

No answer as to where I was wrong- no surprise, but the millionth reference to Trump- no surprise there either- short on facts but long on meaningless bullshit.
I don't waste my time presenting facts to you only having you call it fake news. It's like me saying today is Tuesday but you say it's Wednesday. Not worth my time to prove you wrong again.

You're the one that constantly mentions Trump on here. Still no interest in comparing who the biggest liar is between Trump and Plantation Joey? I guess if you put your head in the sand long enough then it's easier to deal with the fact that Joey is the biggest liar in DC history, and that's really saying something.
Maybe if you say it enough, Trump's many, many, many, many lies will go away. They will not.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Maybe if you say it enough, Trump's many, many, many, many lies will go away. They will not.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
But still nowhere near the amount of lies that Joey has told over the course of his career. Should we get into Joey lying about how his wife and infant daughter died again? Kind of puts Trump exaggerating crowd sizes at his rallies in perspective, doesn't it. Like I said before, you will lose this argument every time.

I don't waste my time presenting facts to you only having you call it fake news. It's like me saying today is Tuesday but you say it's Wednesday. Not worth my time to prove you wrong again.
What a ridiculous cop out. Someone asks you to present facts about a thread YOU started, and you say it's a waste of time. No wonder nobody takes you seriously. You are a waste of space on here. The court jester.

I would like to hear the thoughts of the local right wing affiliate, in particular, @majus12 , @ddimaggio , @Allied2651 , @HJCane , @grbcane , @krvanness @6882, @central17 , @mahb and @NO.SHORECANE .You all have touted how great Durham is and he'll get the dirt on the Dems. We're still waiting.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
We had a thread before the trial started in the lounge, in which myself and others predicted she would be found not guilty.

Not only did the judge represent Page one of the FBI lovers who was involved in this hoax, but the jury pool was contaminated.

How come Democrat judges never recuse themselves for conflict of interest?

Reactions: 801canesmxer
  • Wow
Reactions: 801canesmxer
We had a thread before the trial started in the lounge, in which myself and others predicted she would be found not guilty.

Not only did the judge represent Page one of the FBI lovers who was involved in this hoax, but the jury pool was contaminated.

How come Democrat judges never recuse themselves for conflict of interest?
The same reason Justice Thomas refused to recuse himself in a case involving his wife. Also, who is this "she" you are referring to? The defendant in the case mentioned in this thread is a "he". Are you confused about the use of pronouns in this "Woke" world?

The same reason Justice Thomas refused to recuse himself in a case involving his wife. Also, who is this "she" you are referring to? The defendant in the case mentioned in this thread is a "he". Are you confused about the use of pronouns in this "Woke" world?
Not even close.

Compare the documentation I gave you, to a spouse of a Justice having an opinion.

Not even close.

Exactly, and it's not over. The Russian guy is going on trial soon on more than one count.

What a ridiculous cop out. Someone asks you to present facts about a thread YOU started, and you say it's a waste of time. No wonder nobody takes you seriously. You are a waste of space on here. The court jester.
The facts are in my post but as usual you either have a reading comprehension problem or you just chose to ignore it. Frankly, I don't give a damn.

P.S. I couldn’t resist saying that last sentence.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Not even close.

Compare the documentation I gave you, to a spouse of a Justice having an opinion.

Not even close.

That spouse was supporting an insurrection. Having an opinion does not give you the right to yell fire in a crowded theater.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT