ADVERTISEMENT

Special Counsel Durham Strikes Out

That spouse was supporting an insurrection. Having an opinion does not give you the right to yell fire in a crowded theater.
There was no insurrection, otherwise Pelosi would have approved Trump’s request for a national guard presence for January 6. I know reality isn’t your friend, but people planning an insurrection 🤣🤪 generally don’t request the National Guard to be present.

There was no insurrection, otherwise Pelosi would have approved Trump’s request for a national guard presence for January 6. I know reality isn’t your friend, but people planning an insurrection 🤣🤪 generally don’t request the National Guard to be present.
All they need to do is to look at the pictures of the Taliban sitting in the Afghan presidential palace with their weapons to see what an actual insurrection looks like. A few hundred trespassers taking selfies doesn't quite meet the criteria.

Reactions: grbcane
Many Republicans had hoped the Durham investigation would clear Trump of any wrong doing in Russia's interference in the 2016 election. Durham was tasked with probing the origins of the FBI's investigation into possible links between ex-president Trump and Russia. Durham has not refuted any of the evidence in the Mueller Report nor found anything nefarious in the FBI investigation of Trump.

Durham has been investigating this matter for 3 years, at tax payers' expense. His latest failure came in a recent case involving a lawyer who was found not guilty of lying to the FBI. Here's a quote from the jury forewoman.

"I think we could have spent our time more wisely. It didn't pan out in the government's favor and that's on them."

It's time to shutdown Durham and this right wing conspiracy to clear Trump of any wrong doing. That lying POS is guilty of all the crimes he has committed.

Should we be surprised ? It was always widely known as Trump's attempt to deflect from his own investigations.

Reactions: cems52
You have to really dumb yourself down to believe it was an insurrection.
An impeachment scam with known false evidence is closer to an insurrection than a bunch of yahoos walking around inside of a building that they helped pay for.

Reactions: grbcane
Our government agencies have been weaponized to go after political opponents.

I never thought America would have political prisoners.

The left is cheering this on. They think it’s great because Republicans are the target.

They don’t know or understand history. They think they’re safe.

That’s what the German population thought. It’s okay they thought only the Jews were in danger.

Eventually anyone who disagreed with the government was in danger.

You allow a political party to do what the democrats are doing, it will eventually endanger everyone.

History has beared this out.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
How could Pelosi have known in advance Trump and his minions were planning an insurrection?

How could Pelosi have known in advance Trump and his minions were planning an insurrection?
Anyone with a brain new there was going to be a huge crowd, and it wasn’t an insurrection, your leftist religion has taken away any critical thinking ability you had. The mayor of DC refused to help with security, and the capital police refused to double their presence. It’s almost as if this was planned.

Anyone with a brain new there was going to be a huge crowd, and it wasn’t an insurrection, your leftist religion has taken away any critical thinking ability you had. The mayor of DC refused to help with security, and the capital police refused to double their presence. It’s almost as if this was planned.
Facts matter nothing to some on here.

Tell that no insurrection nonsense to the AG. He has several of your comrades on sedition charges. More fake news?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Unlike many I want cems to post. People are in denial about how crazy the left has become.

I sometimes engage him just so he can show how the left thinks.
I've enjoyed my debates with cems over the years but that was before TDS took him over so completely. Kind of surprised that he caught it while wearing 3 masks and having been jabbed 47 times like his overlords asked him to do.

Deflecting again. Stay focused.
You use the term deflecting whenever you're proved wrong. Not a good look for you. Your AG is nothing more than a political hack that calls concerned parents terrorists, and you expect us to have any respect at all for him? I wonder if he gets 10% of the action that his son in law receives from his racist CRT crap?

Tell that no insurrection nonsense to the AG. He has several of your comrades on sedition charges. More fake news?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Including grand mothers walking in the capital taking selfies.

They literally held most of the people in jail over a year without even charging them.

They coerced people into confessions, telling them there was no way they would be found not guilty in a Washington DC jury. Sadly their absolutely correct.

Cems I hope you nor I ever get in the sights of the federal government. It doesn’t matter if you’re well off, they will bankrupt you and force you into a guilty plea.

The Feds have a 95% conviction rate before it even gets to trial.

The federal government doesn’t have prove force or violence in sedition charges.

The difference between me and you, is that I would be equally appalled if the shoe was on the other foot.

Among other reasons, I’d understand if they could do this to democrats they could do this to me.

I would like to hear the thoughts of the local right wing affiliate, in particular, @majus12 , @ddimaggio , @Allied2651 , @HJCane , @grbcane , @krvanness @6882, @central17 , @mahb and @NO.SHORECANE .You all have touted how great Durham is and he'll get the dirt on the Dems. We're still waiting.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Show me one fukin tweet from me about Durham
Just anotehr BS deflection after the first series in a 4 quarter game
STFU, wait dont you make me laugh
Pffft

You haven't learned a damn thing in this era of Trump politics. First and foremost, never believe anything that clown has to say. He lies non-stop. You are a sucker for following this right wing doctrine of no crime is too good for us. Unbelievable!!
He didn't say anything the EVIDENCE did.

Including grand mothers walking in the capital taking selfies.

They literally held most of the people in jail over a year without even charging them.

They coerced people into confessions, telling them there was no way they would be found not guilty in a Washington DC jury. Sadly their absolutely correct.

Cems I hope you nor I ever get in the sights of the federal government. It doesn’t matter if you’re well off, they will bankrupt you and force you into a guilty plea.

The Feds have a 95% conviction rate before it even gets to trial.

The federal government doesn’t have prove force or violence in sedition charges.

The difference between me and you, is that I would be equally appalled if the shoe was on the other foot.

Among other reasons, I’d understand if they could do this to democrats they could do this to me.
Stop making excuses for criminals. I thought the Republican party was the law and order party. What happened?

You use the term deflecting whenever you're proved wrong. Not a good look for you. Your AG is nothing more than a political hack that calls concerned parents terrorists, and you expect us to have any respect at all for him? I wonder if he gets 10% of the action that his son in law receives from his racist CRT crap?
The right is always trying to smear Dems when they’re about to be exposed. First Hillary with your Benghazi bullshzt when Trump was paling around with Russians. Then Biden and his son Hunter and their Ukraine business connections. The Biden smear campaign was a smokescreen for Trump's bribe of Ukraine. See the pattern?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

The right is always trying to smear Dems when they’re about to be exposed. First Hillary with your Benghazi bullshzt when Trump was paling around with Russians. Then Biden and his son Hunter and their Ukraine business connections. The Biden smear campaign was a smokescreen for Trump's bribe of Ukraine. See the pattern?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
As far as Benghazi goes, I started a thread about it years ago. I said the endless investigations were BS and a waste of money without proper evidence. Consistent with my views about endless investigations with Trump. If the Hunter thing is just scene at campaign by pubs, then why did Obama officials feel the need to prep the ambassador lady to Ukraine about the situation when she was hired? Can you honestly explain how a POS crackhead like Hunter could get such an obscenely high paying job that he had no experience in?

As far as Benghazi goes, I started a thread about it years ago. I said the endless investigations were BS and a waste of money without proper evidence. Consistent with my views about endless investigations with Trump. If the Hunter thing is just scene at campaign by pubs, then why did Obama officials feel the need to prep the ambassador lady to Ukraine about the situation when she was hired? Can you honestly explain how a POS crackhead like Hunter could get such an obscenely high paying job that he had no experience in?
Same way 2 inexperienced bureaucrats like Ivanka and Jared got WH jobs. Nepotism works on both sides of the aisle.

Same way 2 inexperienced bureaucrats like Ivanka and Jared got WH jobs. Nepotism works on both sides of the aisle.
Ivanka and Jared may have their own issues but even you have to admit that Hunter is a special kind of deranged POS.

I'm tired of posting. You?
Sure, but try to remember when you start something with me in the future that I've got a 2 hour advantage over you. ;) It's the reason why I try to never get into debates with hawaiiancane at night. Haha

Reactions: cems52

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
You truly cant be this stupid cems?
The BS you actually type is truly mind boggling.
Trump was found innocent by a 2 year investigation run by brokeback Dems, while Benghazi was REAL. Now Hunters story is being DOCUMENTED and INVESTIGATED, no wonder Biden allowed Ukraine to be invaded, no attention to Ukraine payouts to him, his brother and Hunter

Many Republicans had hoped the Durham investigation would clear Trump of any wrong doing in Russia's interference in the 2016 election. Durham was tasked with probing the origins of the FBI's investigation into possible links between ex-president Trump and Russia. Durham has not refuted any of the evidence in the Mueller Report nor found anything nefarious in the FBI investigation of Trump.

Durham has been investigating this matter for 3 years, at tax payers' expense. His latest failure came in a recent case involving a lawyer who was found not guilty of lying to the FBI. Here's a quote from the jury forewoman.

"I think we could have spent our time more wisely. It didn't pan out in the government's favor and that's on them."

It's time to shutdown Durham and this right wing conspiracy to clear Trump of any wrong doing. That lying POS is guilty of all the crimes he has committed.
Hahahahahaha,hahahaahaha, ur such a 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

You truly cant be this stupid cems?
The BS you actually type is truly mind boggling.
Trump was found innocent by a 2 year investigation run by brokeback Dems, while Benghazi was REAL. Now Hunters story is being DOCUMENTED and INVESTIGATED, no wonder Biden allowed Ukraine to be invaded, no attention to Ukraine payouts to him, his brother and Hunter
You have a career in Hollywood with your story telling skills. The only problem, you're too dumb to travel west let alone to Rustic Inn for my crabs. Pay up, cheapskate!!!

You have a career in Hollywood with your story telling skills. The only problem, you're too dumb to travel west let alone to Rustic Inn for my crabs. Pay up, cheapskate!!!
You are nothing but a repetitive lightweight, not once have you ever responded to political post with a fact
All emotional retarded responses
Not a welcher, you were just a liberal fuktard that decided NOT to accept the invite til over a year later
Just like in Vegas, you dont redeem a winning bet in time, you dont get paid
You have nothing of merit to say, so I’m realizing thats why you are such a repitive lightweight

You are nothing but a repetitive lightweight, not once have you ever responded to political post with a fact
All emotional retarded responses
Not a welcher, you were just a liberal fuktard that decided NOT to accept the invite til over a year later
Just like in Vegas, you dont redeem a winning bet in time, you dont get paid
You have nothing of merit to say, so I’m realizing thats why you are such a repitive lightweight
Folks on this site know you as a welcher. Pay up, Cheapskate!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT