ADVERTISEMENT

Once again please use The Lounge appropriately

No name calling please

No telling people to go rape their kids please

We shouldnt have to worry about this stuff.

Debate. Go at it. Just do it respectfully and without personal insults, name calling etc

Thanks
Wasn't me Gary! 🤣🤣🤣

No name calling please

Debate. Go at it. Just do it respectfully and without personal insults, name calling etc

Thanks
I hear you Gary. Some of the people that liked your message are to blame and they bring out the worst in the rest of us.

I hear you Gary. Some of the people that liked your message are to blame and they bring out the worst in the rest of us.
OnlyAdorableAoudad-size_restricted.gif

You offer nothing to these boards, bigot.

I know Advarkas has retired from The Lounge as it's not good for his health, but just for today, I would love for him to pay a visit and go on a rant...must be eating him up not going after some of his long time enemies in here.

I for one have always tried to be respectful to others on here. I have no problem giving my opinions as you may have noticed, but refrain from holding grudges against those with differing opinions. This just a way for me to vent about things and hopefully I bring a smile to poster's faces now and then.

I for one have always tried to be respectful to others on here. I have no problem giving my opinions as you may have noticed, but refrain from holding grudges against those with differing opinions. This just a way for me to vent about things and hopefully I bring a smile to poster's faces now and then.
No grudge against you 801.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
No name calling please

Thanks
Gary you do realize there’s people being called Nazis on this forum by certain posters? It’s got to be beyond insulting and how uneducated could you be to even go there… check this thread

Gary you do realize there’s people being called Nazis on this forum by certain posters? It’s got to be beyond insulting and how uneducated could you be to even go there… check this thread

So triggered you cry to Gary!! You should stick to the football boards, snowflake. Lots of Nazis here calling others racists after being called out for their own bigotry and antiSemitic comments, too funny.

Reactions: mahb
I don't live for you to like me Caitlyn.
Good, because you'd be more unhappy than you already are if you did live for that. I was referring to the Chicago Cubs in your referenced post, though. They're perennial losers again and less people like them now. Now if you want to group yourself in that same category, by all means if the shoe fits wear it. But I didn't call you a loser...I'm honoring the rules that Gary asked us to in the OP of this thread...

Last edited:
Good, because you'd be more miserable than you already are if you did live for that. Surprisingly, I would have never thought you to be one to associate with comments about lewd acts toward children, but I guess that's just another inherent given trait now with Liberals and the Democratic Party.
This guy gokcub has really made a name/s for himself lately...and none of them are very manly. I'll just call him a Snowflake, and leave it at that...

Reactions: BreakingCane
No name calling please

Thanks
What kind of world do we live when you actually have to ask that people don't tell others to go rape their kids.

No name calling please

Thanks
Please don't spoil the fun Gary...

Reactions: central17
No name calling please

Thanks
It’s just unreal having someone tell another to go shoot themselves and other ridiculous crap. These brainwashed uneducated suckers believe every bit of nonsense. This site has turned into a shit show. This crap goes on in every chat even outside the lounge. This is exactly why I canceled my subscription. Been on since 2009. Best of luck.

It’s just unreal having someone tell another to go shoot themselves and other ridiculous crap. These brainwashed uneducated suckers believe every bit of nonsense. This site has turned into a shit show. This crap goes on in every chat even outside the lounge. This is exactly why I canceled my subscription. Been on since 2009. Best of luck.
Bye Felicia! You won’t be missed

Awww! I guess your little countdowns didn’t get much traffic, as pointed out, so you took your ball and went home.

Yeah, I think these guys are just too busy to monitor it and that is what some of these members rely on unfortunately. So, the few who try not to engage in the over the top nonsense are there having to put up with all the garbage without them being checked. Looking at every single thread to say "did not read" from one poster just gets ridiculous. It's not funny anymore. We can be more creative now. Come up with something else. They have this bully mentality as if someone kicked their ass in high school or something. This is their chance for redemption.

It's a good site, but every now in then these people need to be checked. The season is coming up and they look at it as an opportunity.

Yeah, I think these guys are just too busy to monitor it and that is what some of these members rely on unfortunately. So, the few who try not to engage in the over the top nonsense are there having to put up with all the garbage without them being checked. Looking at every single thread to say "did not read" from one poster just gets ridiculous. It's not funny anymore. We can be more creative now. Come up with something else. They have this bully mentality as if someone kicked their ass in high school or something. This is their chance for redemption.

It's a good site, but every now in then these people need to be checked. The season is coming up and they look at it as an opportunity.
The irony of this post in a thread where Gary is calling out you and your ilk. You calling out @advarkas and @canam1965 for posting “did not read” is hilarious, especially with your continuous threads spamming us with nonsense. You either state nothing in your posts, claim to be an insider getting info from secretaries, or posting misinformation threads that get blown up later after facts state everything you posted was either a lie or plain WRONG, disappearing from threads after posters hold you accountable for your statements.

Now, here you are playing the victim asking for others to be held in check after your political spam posts gets blown up with facts, and you get triggered and can’t handle it. You reap what sow.

The irony of this post in a thread where Gary is calling out you and your ilk. You calling out @advarkas and @canam1965 for posting “did not read” is hilarious, especially with your continuous threads spamming us with nonsense. You either state nothing in your posts, claim to be an insider getting info from secretaries, or posting misinformation threads that get blown up later after facts state everything you posted was either a lie or plain WRONG, disappearing from threads after posters hold you accountable for your statements.

Now, here you are playing the victim asking for others to be held in check after your political spam posts gets blown up with facts, and you get triggered and can’t handle it. You reap what sow.

Yup. Hilarious coming from the troll tard who spams with 25-50 weekly TDS threads while spewing mindless fake news and bigoted laced posts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT