ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Alabama - LSU Game - Bama will ban students that protest Trump at the game

• Thread starter anon_fklddvvf21y8b
  • Start date
They have since amended their statement by softening it a bit by (drop the warning) by asking fans to just be fans and not take away from the sports experience just bc the prez is there.

Just leave the guy alone so everyone can enjoy the game. It should be a whopper. Of course, I’ll DVR it bc I will be watching a a bigger game: UL vs UM :rolleyes:

Go Canes!

Strange... they said don't be disruptive. Where did they say don't protest Trump?

Reactions: jonscott8
Strange... they said don't be disruptive. Where did they say don't protest Trump?
Click on the tweet and read all the way to the bottom. They have now changed it to disruptive it looks like.

It kinda sucks for people attending that Trump is going. Gotta cut your tailgate short because security is going to be way amped up and presumably slower.

Roll Tide. My 2nd favorite team now. Fuhk you dems. Worthless pig shits.

giphy.gif

Reactions: anon_fklddvvf21y8b
Click on the tweet and read all the way to the bottom. They have now changed it to disruptive it looks like.
They didnt change it tho, it always said disruptive behavior, they released a clarifying statement.

Never did the school statements reference Trump or protests, that's the tweeters bending the narrative to fit their agenda.

Reactions: zackbear
They didnt change it tho, it always said disruptive behavior, they released a clarifying statement.

Never did the school statements reference Trump or protests, that's the tweeters bending the narrative to fit their agenda.
Earlier:

The Student Government Association at the University of Alabama is warning student groups that causing disruptions during President Trump’s visit to the Tide’s Saturday game vs. LSU could result in the loss of reserved seating for the remainder of the season.

A letter from Jason Rothfarb, vice president of Student Affairs, said additional security will be in Bryant Denny’s student section during the Saturday afternoon football game. President Trump is expected to be in the audience.

Disruptive activities will have consequences, Rothfarb wrote.

They changed their tune. Roll Tide !

Your college and a college football game is about the young men playing. NCAA is a farce and how much money does football bring into the NCAA. At some point everything doesn’t have to be right or left, Democrat or Republican especially something like college football. It’s UM VS FSU nobody care who you you vote for just who you root for. This was a failed BS attempt start some shit not needing to be started.

Your college and a college football game is about the young men playing. NCAA is a farce and how much money does football bring into the NCAA. At some point everything doesn’t have to be right or left, Democrat or Republican especially something like college football. It’s UM VS FSU nobody care who you you vote for just who you root for. This was a failed BS attempt start some shit not needing to be started.
Everything you just said is what they are doing.

It’s just the nut jobs that will protest.
It’s like wearing the the MAGA hat , I own one but don’t wear it out because I don’t want to deal with assholes.
Trump is our president and should be shown respect.
He’s very popular in both LA and Bama .
Should be able to go to a game without a disturbance
When was a president ever restricted from attending a sporting event . He should have thrown out the first pitch in the WS . He was a very good HS pitcher .LOL

Reactions: anon_fklddvvf21y8b
Earlier:

The Student Government Association at the University of Alabama is warning student groups that causing disruptions during President Trump’s visit to the Tide’s Saturday game vs. LSU could result in the loss of reserved seating for the remainder of the season.

A letter from Jason Rothfarb, vice president of Student Affairs, said additional security will be in Bryant Denny’s student section during the Saturday afternoon football game. President Trump is expected to be in the audience.

Disruptive activities will have consequences, Rothfarb wrote.

They changed their tune. Roll Tide !
You're literally quoting a tweeter here.

This is what was released...read it. No tuned changed. No Trump. No protests. "disruptive behavior"..not changed.

EIqUJc1WsAEmtJC

Yet another ignorant post by "Nuts, On The Chin"........take all that hatred and ignorance to the lounge...this is about Canes football
It's amazing how the usual players jump in every time.

THE LAW?? Not burning down structures and forwarding false narratives! C'mon man. You're better than that. C'mon. You are intelligent. Don't fall into that stupid

Where did I condone burning down structures? Where did I condone propaganda? I asked a question in the context of the thread.

Considering the smattering of boos Trump received during the WS. Bama’s admin does not want that at the game because it will take away from the game (their words).

I ask again, if you do not like something and want to boo, a fan should not? How do you show your displeasure (protest)?

If anyone chooses to make cat calls, sarcastic remarks, its all about free speech, freedom of Expression, frredom of choice. Taking away, canceling season ticket purchases for those who express their constitutional right????
All in the name of #45 who is in the 1/10 of 1% wealth can go around preening his feathers.
He is also insulting Americans by sending a clear message:" I can do anything I want but you cant."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT