ADVERTISEMENT

Our Republic is Under Attack from Trump.......

Cane Attack

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 27, 2017
.......former U.S. Navy Admiral William McRaven.

Video portion says it all.

Don't bother. The groupies will either not respond or say he's part of the deep state and never liked trump. Despite their "love" of the military, they only respect the opinion of military brass if those opinions are in line with theirs.

Reactions: Cane Attack
CNN stooge, the clown show continues on a failing network

Go look in the mirror to find what you just called to a true Patriot and American hero imo.

He did serve up Bin Laden. Trump served up Stormy Daniels.

Last edited:
Reactions: zackbear
Thanks for you service Admiral. He states Trump has undermined Law Enforcement doesn’t say how just says it like it’s fact. From what I’ve seen LEO’s seem to support Trump and vice verses. Smedley Butler toured the country and even wrote a short book “ War is a Racket “ he won two Congressional Medals. Long history of retired Military dissenting from current policy or thinking.

Last edited:
Thanks for you service Admiral. He states Trump has undermined Law Enforcement doesn’t say how just says it like it’s fact. From what I’ve seen LEO’s seem to support Trump and vice verses. Smedley Butler toured the country and even wrote a short book “ War is a Racket “ he won two Congressional Medals. Long history of retired Military dissenting from current policy or thinking.

So you think Butler would support abandoning allies? I sure don't. By the way he would be a liberal dove by today's standards. You sure you want to align your beliefs with his?

So you think Butler would support abandoning allies? I sure don't. By the way he would be a liberal dove by today's standards. You sure you want to align your beliefs with his?

Who's Butler Lou?

These issues aren't even partisan at this point.. smdh. Trying to defend what most knowledgeable people consider just unacceptable makes Trump supporters look like a bunch of Cucks who are horrible people. You are essentially advocating abandoning our allies. Which would make it exceedingly difficult for our future state department to do thier work. We don't live in a vacuum....these relationships are vital to our national security. Any moron recognizes this fact. Jesus! You don't need to be a 4 star general to point this out. The less kids or Americans we need to send to fight isis in unfamiliar territory the better.

What happened here is Turkey clowned our sitting president....and it will cost us our national security.

Please save the MAGA bullshit. Miss me with it because Trump has no idea what it is to be great at anything besides promoting himself to cucked out greedy people who are horrible themselves too.

These issues aren't even partisan at this point.. smdh. Trying to defend what most knowledgeable people consider just unacceptable makes Trump supporters look like a bunch of Cucks who are horrible people. You are essentially advocating abandoning our allies. Which would make it exceedingly difficult for our future state department to do thier work. We don't live in a vacuum....these relationships are vital to our national security. Any moron recognizes this fact. Jesus! You don't need to be a 4 star general to point this out. The less kids or Americans we need to send to fight isis in unfamiliar territory the better.

What happened here is Turkey clowned our sitting president....and it will cost us our national security.

Please save the MAGA bullshit. Miss me with it because Trump has no idea what it is to be great at anything besides promoting himself to cucked out greedy people who are horrible themselves too.

First off Turkey is an Allie and NATO member. Turkey was heading in the Russians direction even purchased Russian military hardware. The real truth is nobody is going to straighten out centuries of hostilities.
Team Obama wanted to fight ISIS without crossing Assad’s chief allies, Iran and Russia — both key to that administration’s obsession with making the Iran nuclear deal work.
And, yes, Russia is also jumping in — even occupying bases America just abandoned. But Moscow re-entered the Mideast as a major player in 2013, when President Obama let it broker the deal to (supposedly) remove Assad’s chemical weapons after he crossed Obama’s infamous “red line.” This is what Trump inherited. As for costing national security President having to release transcript of call with foreign leader to appease lying congressman and Speaker sure doesn’t help.

Reactions: krvanness

Two allies in a centuries old fight. Butler ended up against what we call now “ The Industrial Military Complex “ Trump seems to be having the same problems. Don’t believe me ask John Bolton.

Who's Butler Lou?

Smedley Darlington Butler (July 30, 1881 – June 21, 1940) was a United States Marine Corpsmajor general, the highest rank authorized at that time, and at the time of his death the most decorated Marine in U.S. history. During his 34-year career as a Marine, he participated in military actions in the Philippines, China, in Central America and the Caribbean during the Banana Wars, and France in World War I. Butler later became an outspoken critic of U.S. wars and their consequences. He also exposed an alleged plan to overthrow the U.S. government.

Reactions: krvanness
Let me be clear...miss me with MAGA bullshit please! If you can't lead this country and it's foriegn diplomacy then please do not ask to be our president.... because this is the job. Nobody gives a shit what was inherited when Obama had to take over a fake war with no WMDs.....so don't magically give a shit now.

You are either qualified to make these tough decisions or you are not.. and it is abundantly clear Trump is not. No matter what lame ass excuse his supporters want to regurgitate. No expert thinks this is a good idea regardless of party.

It makes no difference how long they have been at war. Our national security remains at stake so that just has no merit in anything. ISIS is still around.

Let me be clear...miss me with MAGA bullshit please! If you can't lead this country and it's foriegn diplomacy then please do not ask to be our president.... because this is the job. Nobody gives a shit what was inherited when Obama had to take over a fake war with no WMDs.....so don't magically give a shit now.

You are either qualified to make these tough decisions or you are not.. and it is abundantly clear Trump is not. No matter what lame ass excuse his supporters want to regurgitate. No expert thinks this is a good idea regardless of party.

Trump likens it to tough love, when explaining his actions against the Kurds. He likens his actions with Turkey and the Kurds as kids in a fist fight. He is so clueless.

I'd love to embed Trump into Syria.

It makes no difference how long they have been at war. Our national security remains at stake so that just has no merit in anything. ISIS is still around.

He made a tough decision you just don’t like it so vote for someone else. The situation and history of the region are central to all the problems. The Armenians still hate the Turks for the genocide they tried on them. Your stating it doesn’t matter just shows how shallow and uninformed you are.

Trump likens it to tough love, when explaining his actions against the Kurds. He likens his actions with Turkey and the Kurds as kids in a fist fight. He is so clueless.

Sorry but I like the idea of none of America’s sons or daughters being embedded here again.

Yeah...I heard that clueless nonsense.

There is no comfort in telling these cucked out Trump supporters I told you so when you realize the danger our country is in with him leading by his personal self interest. Our national security is literally at stake and he just has no idea what to do.

No qualified people will help because they know he is a fool. He doesn't listen to anything a dictator didn't say to him. He is an empty suit.

I heard today Mulvaney can't even be fired because there is literally nobody willing to work for this fool in either party. He is woefully unqualified for this job. ..and everyone knows it in Washington. No more pussyfooting around. Look at all the positions unfilled or "acting" that are vital to our democracy. Key roles in our government..... because qualified people refuse to work for this POS.

It's time to cut your losses and move on.

Yeah...I heard that clueless nonsense.

There is no comfort in telling these cucked out Trump supporters I told you so when you realize the danger our country is in with him leading by his personal self interest. Our national security is literally at stake and he just has no idea what to do.

No qualified people will help because they know he is a fool. He doesn't listen to anything a dictator didn't say to him. He is an empty suit.

I heard today Mulvaney can't even be fired because there is literally nobody willing to work for this fool in either party. He is woefully unqualified for this job. ..and everyone knows it in Washington. No more pussyfooting around. Look at all the positions unfilled or "acting" that are vital to our democracy. Key roles in our government..... because qualified people refuse to work for this POS.

It's time to cut your losses and move on.

First paragraph you say he governs leads by self interest. Second paragraph he only listens to what a dictator tells him. Then the real quicker, You heard today Mulvaney can't even be fired because there is literally nobody willing to work for this fool in either party. He is woefully unqualified for this job. ..and everyone knows it in Washington. WHO TOLD YOU THIS ? Shiff call, Pelosi call. You’re just full of SHIFFT. Visions of Granger

Reactions: utatem

Isis? Isn't that the same group that the limp wristed racist, Obama, called the JV team?

Who's Butler Lou?

He mentioned Smedley Butler's book. He was a highly decorated Marine way back in the day who authored a book on profiting from war essentially. He died like 80 years ago so obviously the world has changed dramatically from his time. And I'm pretty sure one of the most highly decorated marines ever would not support abandoning our allies.

He mentioned Smedley Butler's book. He was a highly decorated Marine way back in the day who authored a book on profiting from war essentially. He died like 80 years ago so obviously the world has changed dramatically from his time. And I'm pretty sure one of the most highly decorated marines ever would not support abandoning our allies.

The point that was lost on you was ex Generals and high ranking commanders have voiced opposite opinions once they retire. BTW Turkey is the second largest army in NATO. Think keeping them might be more important than the Kurds.

Two allies in a centuries old fight. Butler ended up against what we call now “ The Industrial Military Complex “ Trump seems to be having the same problems. Don’t believe me ask John Bolton.

Centuries old fight? I see you're trying to associate the entire middle east with this specific situation. The situation in Syria started in the last few years with ISIS trying to claim territory in Syria. That's why we there and the kurds helped in that fight. This is not about withdrawing from the middle east. These troops are just going elsewhere in the region. This is about abandoning an ally that helped us. Shame on the clown for doing it and shame on you for blindly supporting it.

Centuries old fight? I see you're trying to associate the entire middle east with this specific situation. The situation in Syria started in the last few years with ISIS trying to claim territory in Syria. That's why we there and the kurds helped in that fight. This is not about withdrawing from the middle east. These troops are just going elsewhere in the region. This is about abandoning an ally that helped us. Shame on the clown for doing it and shame on you for blindly supporting it.
They could be at war 1000 years, all anyone here should care about is our national security. That's another in a long line of bullshit talking points the right has for abandoning our allies. You know our Allies didn't say we have been fighting so long, we aren't going to put our guys out there on the front line fighting to keep US lives safe. It's a stupid argument and I don't know why these people even open up their cuck holsters on things they don't have a clue about. These are people who partnered with us and we turned our backs on them. These people sound so damn stupid trying to justify just turning our backs on people that gave lives for us. To defeat Isis from coming here.

This is going to be a genocide. The Kurds are begging us now and this is another of many examples of why groups like Isis exist in the first place. They hate us and everything we stand for.....and who can blame them because we lie, cheat, steal, and do anything for power. Then turn around and talk about Muslims.

People are so cucked out here and before one of you chipped toothed blood soaked hyenas tell me to move somewhere else I have to tell you this. You can kiss my ass! I'm not going anywhere! I'm staying at my home and fixing this atrocity by voting these criminals out of office. Screw them all....they all belong behind bars! Trump Bush all of them!

The point that was lost on you was ex Generals and high ranking commanders have voiced opposite opinions once they retire. BTW Turkey is the second largest army in NATO. Think keeping them might be more important than the Kurds.

Voicing opposing opinions and basically saying the president is inept and a danger to the country are two different things. And no if Turkey keeps doing what they are doing we should not just turn a blind eye because of their military size.

They could be at war 1000 years, all anyone here should care about is our national security. That's another in a long line of bullshit talking points the right has for abandoning our allies. You know our Allies didn't say we have been fighting so long, we aren't going to put our guys out there on the front line fighting to keep US lives safe. It's a stupid argument and I don't know why these people even open up their cuck holsters on things they don't have a clue about. These are people who partnered with us and we turned our backs on them. These people sound so damn stupid trying to justify just turning our backs on people that gave lives for us. To defeat Isis from coming here.

This is going to be a genocide. The Kurds are begging us now and this is another of many examples of why groups like Isis exist in the first place. They hate us and everything we stand for.....and who can blame them because we lie, cheat, steal, and do anything for power. Then turn around and talk about Muslims.

People are so cucked out here and before one of you chipped toothed blood soaked hyenas tell me to move somewhere else I have to tell you this. You can kiss my ass! I'm not going anywhere! I'm staying at my home and fixing this atrocity by voting these criminals out of office. Screw them all....they all belong behind bars! Trump Bush all of them!
Again, is this the same Isis that your hero referred to as just a JV team? Now the limp wristed buck toothed donkeys are worried about them all of a sudden? Reminds me of the kids in cages. When Obama did the same thing it was OK but when Trump does it he's racist. Spare us the tribal politics.

Reactions: 6882 and utatem
Correct, the size of a military has absolutely nothing to do with what the United States stands for or any of our doctrines. Again....makes as much sense as a soup sandwich. It is a bully mentality.

Kurds have been in Turkey since the late 1100’s. Don’t know about you but I think that qualifies as centuries. They’ve been having separatist issues even thru the Ottoman Empire.

Correct, the size of a military has absolutely nothing to do with what the United States stands for or any of our doctrines. Again....makes as much sense as a soup sandwich. It is a bully mentality.

I guess we better invade China with all their atrocities. Do you think the size of their army has any bearing on our diplomacy.

Voicing opposing opinions and basically saying the president is inept and a danger to the country are two different things. And no if Turkey keeps doing what they are doing we should not just turn a blind eye because of their military size.

If You’re a Turk how do you feel about the PKK ( Kurdish terrorist group ) These people have issues that go back centuries. The separatist movements of the 1970’s till now have just increased the hate.

The only thing under attack are libs and their criminal enablers, the rest of us are doing great.

Maybe you don’t know Smedley or how he thought like you think you do.

Couple quotes

There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights.

War is just a racket... I believe in adequate defense at the coastline and nothing else.

Maybe you don’t know Smedley or how he thought like you think you do.

Couple quotes

There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights.

War is just a racket... I believe in adequate defense at the coastline and nothing else.
Keep preaching brother Zeke...

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
Trump is getting impeached! I'm pleased.
Impeachment? No. 5 more years of Trumpito being your daddy? Yes!

Hopefully, after elected, Trump will focus on wellfare fraud. Tighten things up for the freeloader. You in?

Hopefully, after elected, Trump will focus on wellfare fraud. Tighten things up for the freeloader. You in?
Trump would be lucky to stay out of prison.See, everyone isn't a cuck holster for Trump like you. He is a lying, rapist, racist, corrupt POS.....and will be dealt with accordingly. Nancy is going to show you how it is going to be given up.

He's not in.....he's waiting for the playing field to be level so he can finally show off his skill set....lol.

Trump would be lucky to stay out of prison.See, everyone isn't a cuck holster for Trump like you. He is a lying, rapist, racist, corrupt POS.....and will be dealt with accordingly. Nancy is going to show you how it is going to be given up.
Funny how your background consists of lying, racist, corrupt POS behavior. Are you a rapist too?

Talk about ownership, Trump lives in your head 24-7, he must have a firm grip on you tiny little ears CDL.

Funny how your background consists of lying, racist, corrupt POS behavior. Are you a rapist too?

Talk about ownership, Trump lives in your head 24-7, he must have a firm grip on you tiny little ears CDL.
I know....isn't it great. He mad.

Oh, and the whataboutism? Save your breath.....I don't pay attention to it. Trump is the president and it doesn't matter what anyone else is doing, he is expected to lead this country with high integrity. Not like the POS he is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT