ADVERTISEMENT

Please have my back found out I contacted covid today

mitch19

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2006
Not sure everyone how I caught it I have always been careful and always protecting myself with my masks felt stomach problems and then soreness everywhere then did the fast track covid test and found out positive so I am in the hospital for awhile because of my asthma situations so I hope I come out of this okay someway somehow the same before I caught this terrible virus

Mitch,

Is asthma your only underlying condition? If so, you'll be fine. Did you go to the hospital because of breathing issues or just preventative?

Good luck and Bless

You'll be tired but Good! Stay positive..fluids and force your self to eat at least once a day. I lost 11 pounds and able to keep it off..

Mitch,

Is asthma your only underlying condition? If so, you'll be fine. Did you go to the hospital because of breathing issues or just preventative?

Good luck and Bless
I had some stomach problems that morning and body aches but felt a bit better afterwards but while I was at work I started to get lethargic more throughout the day so I decided to go to mdnow because they can check for the flu and for covid I came back negative for the flu and would be 48 hours to get my results on the covid so that night when I was home I started to get the shakes and started to feel hot under my blanket I woke up at 2 am feeling a little nauseated so I went to the living room where my mom was and started to feel a light headed before I knew it I completely blacked out and fell to the floor probably from being from my anexity issues I woke up a few seconds later and had to get the ambulance to take me to the hospital so took a another rapid test there and came back positive so I am in the covid ward for now and hopefully I get better soon still having a hard time breathing but I am not one oxygen anymore for now and monitor me allow day they have me on plasma and antibodies and resertrsvol if thats what it is called correctly plus blood thinners to stop from getting blood clots its alought to take in and quite scared

I had some stomach problems that morning and body aches but felt a bit better afterwards but while I was at work I started to get lethargic more throughout the day so I decided to go to mdnow because they can check for the flu and for covid I came back negative for the flu and would be 48 hours to get my results on the covid so that night when I was home I started to get the shakes and started to feel hot under my blanket I woke up at 2 am feeling a little nauseated so I went to the living room where my mom was and started to feel a light headed before I knew it I completely blacked out and fell to the floor probably from being from my anexity issues I woke up a few seconds later and had to get the ambulance to take me to the hospital so took a another rapid test there and came back positive so I am in the covid ward for now and hopefully I get better soon still having a hard time breathing but I am not one oxygen anymore for now and monitor me allow day they have me on plasma and antibodies and resertrsvol if thats what it is called correctly plus blood thinners to stop from getting blood clots its alought to take in and quite scared

all the best, Mitch. 👊💪🙌

Reactions: mitch19
God Bless! Stay positive. Millions have had it and been treated. The Drs will take good care of you. Anxiety is a real enemy

Good luck Mitch, we got your back.
You will be fine.......no worries......stay Cane cool!.....

Mitch,

Good luck and Bless
I had some stomach problems that morning and body aches but felt a bit better afterwards but while I was at work I started to get lethargic more throughout the day so I decided to go to mdnow because they can check for the flu and for covid I came back negative for the flu and would be 48 hours to get my results on the covid so that night when I was home I started to get the shakes and started to feel hot under my blanket I woke up at 2 am feeling a little nauseated so I went to the living room where my mom was and started to feel a light headed before I knew it I completely blacked out and fell to the floor probably from being from my anexity issues I woke up a few seconds later and had to get the ambulance to take me to the hospital so took a another rapid test there and came back positive so I am in the covid ward for now and hopefully I get better soon still having a hard time breathing but I am not one oxygen anymore for now and monitor me through the day
all the best, Mitch. 👊💪🙌
Thank you my freind

God Bless! Stay positive. Millions have had it and been treated. The Drs will take good care of you. Anxiety is a real enemy
Yes I know and I have bad anxiety issues especially when I am scared and don’t have control of myself trying to be as calm as I can be my freind

Get well Mitch, stay as mentally strong as possible. Anxiety can be a real b*tch, please do your best to stay calm - but I know it's not easy, I have several family members that I try to assist with that.

We'll be waiting to read your "fully recovered" thread.

Get well Mitch, stay as mentally strong as possible. Anxiety can be a real b*tch, please do your best to stay calm - but I know it's not easy, I have several family members that I try to assist with that.

We'll be waiting to read your "fully recovered" thread.
Even when I hopefully in the next few days am finished with all my drugs and medicine they have to double covid check that I am a double negative before I can be released to go home but will then have to do 10 days of quarantine even after I eventually leave the hospital so its going to be a long journey to get back to normal but hoping for the best then will have to get checked again after my 10 days to make sure I am good to go.

Reactions: Dufour Cane
Mitch,
I had it, and a big thing is mentally. So, stay positive, attack and know that you have everyone including here supporting you.
We will hear from you in a couple of days from the comfort of your home, and having turned the corner.
Prayers Up
Thank you for your freindship much appreciated

Not sure everyone how I caught it I have always been careful and always protecting myself with my masks felt stomach problems and then soreness everywhere then did the fast track covid test and found out positive so I am in the hospital for awhile because of my asthma situations so I hope I come out of this okay someway somehow the same before I caught this terrible virus

Mitch: will keep you in my prayers at Mass. Hang in there, a lot more treatments now to minimize hospital stays.

Reactions: mrbaseballdn
Mitch: will keep you in my prayers at Mass. Hang in there, a lot more treatments now to minimize hospital stays.
Yes they have me on so many different things I hope it doesn’t effect me healthy wise in long term with you know liver kidneys heart etc and thank you for your prayers this is my 3rd day here at the ho

Reactions: kerryman
Get well quick!
I’m a shut in for the next 20 days as my J &J vaccine kicks in
Hopefully you don’t get any sicker and don’t have residual effects.
If the vaccines are what they say they are , we may finally rid ourselves of this Plague.

I fully expect Honey to be on this thread telling everyone it’s a Hoax..But Mitch you know better, anyone who contracted Covid and experienced severe symptoms knows better..It’s a rough virus to contract but the therapies now in place make recovery much easier...Mitch, you’re going to be fine..

Mitch, make sure you get the Monoclonal Antibody treatment. I hear it's the best treatment against Covid-19. God bless.

Good call. I watched a segment with Dr. Drew recently when he had COVID and claims that he was given bamlanivimab, which instantly made him feel better. I'm not sure a lot of folks with COVID know they can request it.

2:25

Mitch,

Just curious, are you on a Maintenance Drug for your Asthma like Flovent, Qvar or Alvesco? Just curious as I read something a few months ago about the impact of being on cortecosteroids and Asthma.

Good call. I watched a segment with Dr. Drew recently when he had COVID and claims that he was given bamlanivimab, which instantly made him feel better. I'm not sure a lot of folks with COVID know they can request it.

2:25

Same Dr. Drew that really messed up and was dangerously wrong in his advice last year. He and others were so @#$%^&* misinformed/misguided in their advice. Glad he changed his toon and corrected himself on the coronavirus.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raoul2
Same Dr. Drew that really messed up and was dangerously wrong in his advice last year. He and others were so @#$%^&* misinformed/misguided in there advice. Glad he changed his toon and corrected himself on the coronavirus.

Yeah, he changed his tune after getting the virus. At least he had the courage to admit he was wrong.

Reactions: zackbear

stay positive
And I pray the Lords Grace and Mercy be with you as well as a spiritual , supernatural recovery in Jesus name!

The passing out may have been due to low oxygen levels. That is what happened to my wife before she spent 3 weeks in ICU. She was at 62 on oxygen level when she checked into the hospital. Hoping that you don't get it as severe as she had it but she survived it and so will you if you never give up fighting it. Prayers sent for you and your Mom.

Even when I hopefully in the next few days am finished with all my drugs and medicine they have to double covid check that I am a double negative before I can be released to go home but will then have to do 10 days of quarantine even after I eventually leave the hospital so its going to be a long journey to get back to normal but hoping for the best then will have to get checked again after my 10 days to make sure I am good to go.

You will be good to go, no matter how bumpy the ride gets. Keep the faith my brother.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Hope the physicians are being proactive. Increased steroids, aspirin to reduce possibility of thrombosis. Remdesivir if you have pulmonary symptoms. Ask about the antibody cocktails if you are worsening. Merck has a promising oral antiviral in a study now.

Yes they have me on so many different things I hope it doesn’t effect me healthy wise in long term with you know liver kidneys heart etc and thank you for your prayers this is my 3rd day here at the ho

Stay strong and be well. Doctors have learned a lot over the past year in dealing with this, and it sounds like they are already using best known protocols. Prayers and best wishes for a quick and complete recovery.

Prayers for you my man!

We are all hoping and praying you have a rapid recovery. The protocol you are on is very effective.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT