ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Americans overwhelmingly believe Obama improperly surveilled the Trump campaign!

Shit about to get deep!! Obama and his legacy in tatters!! Libs on the run! The country now seeing how deceitful and dirty Obama and his 8 years were! This guy will go down as the biggest fraud ever!! Zero credibility, had no experience to be President! Zero!

Reactions: Strack_Cane
Breitbart is your source??!!

c69f993ea48453bdad4e2f49e9b0172a6622593c0f8d02f41e3b2a663ae1b9e7.jpg

Reactions: BreakingCane
Shit about to get deep!! Obama and his legacy in tatters!! Libs on the run! The country now seeing how deceitful and dirty Obama and his 8 years were! This guy will go down as the biggest fraud ever!! Zero credibility, had no experience to be President! Zero!
You said the same shzzt 6 months ago and so far no indictments. Why?

You said the same shzzt 6 months ago and so far no indictments. Why?
Let me ask you a question, where are the indictments against Trump? Second question, are you that married to party you need an indictment to tell you they did something wrong? Do you need the Govt to wipe that ass to? And this is a poll, you know the ones you Libs love so much saying Obama was dirty! The guy cries Democracy then does illegal and immoral surveillance against an opponent all to subvert Democracy and help that evil **** Hillary. Wake up Cems!

Reactions: grbcane
Let me ask you a question, where are the indictments against Trump? Second question, are you that married to party you need an indictment to tell you they did something wrong? Do you need the Govt to wipe that ass to? And this is a poll, you know the ones you Libs love so much saying Obama was dirty! The guy cries Democracy then does illegal and immoral surveillance against an opponent all to subvert Democracy and help that evil **** Hillary. Wake up Cems!
Stop the madness with your fantasy. Either put up or STFU.

giphy-6.gif

So you can’t answer simple questions?? I figured as much!! I didn’t expect you to answer. If you did it wouldn’t be anything except more lies. And the STFU part, listen retard the entire platform of the liberal left is in tatters and the country has opened its eyes to what a fraud Obama is!! You’ll be alone with the other Commies here and the hand out crowd because the madness is coming to an end!
Lets hope the madness does come to an end. Viva November 2018!!!

Lets hope the madness does come to an end. Viva November 2018!!!
Brace yourself in that Lark you clog up the Parkland Publix with!! MAGA is about to stream roll in 2018! You’ll be crying driving around in that big beat up van!!

Brace yourself in that Lark you clog up the Parkland Publix with!! MAGA is about to stream roll in 2018! You’ll be crying driving around in that big beat up van!!
Do you plan to sell your house when Trump gets impeached in 2019? Maybe you can upgrade to a double wide trailer.

burgeron106_2015_v4.gif

Do you plan to sell your house when Trump gets impeached in 2019? Maybe you can upgrade to a double wide trailer.

burgeron106_2015_v4.gif
Hahaha no actually I don’t live in dumpy Parkland. You couldn’t afford my takes let alone my house! Shut my front door cots more than the down payment you had to make! More dumb Cems looking stupid

Hahaha no actually I don’t live in dumpy Parkland. You couldn’t afford my takes let alone my house! Shut my front door cots more than the down payment you had to make! More dumb Cems looking stupid
Next time you in SOFL I'll invite you to my home. I do have right wingers visit.

You are so far behind on the news. Mueller is going for obstruction of justice and more. Stay with me.
Way to change your tune and never admit it. Mueller needs to go for something else because he got nothing on Russian Collusion. There is no obstruction on Trump because it is well within his Executive authority to fire Comey for whatever he damn well pleases. Don’t forget the premise for the Special Counsel is as follows:

DAD6Qj3VYAEqPE2.jpg

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3726381/Robert-Mueller-Special-Counsel-Russia.pdf

I prefer to deal with facts. You can keep dreaming up different charges that will allow you to never accept Trump as your President. Accept him and be set free....

Reactions: PalmaBoy
You really are stupid, first of I live in Coconut Grove dumb ass! Second I refuse to visit trailor parks in Parkland
There's no way this bastion of liberalism will have you live here. When will you migrate to northern Florida with the rest of the right wingers? Also, if you really knew SOFL you would know about Parkland. My home is located on an acre of the finest real estate in SOFL.

There's no way this bastion of liberalism will have you live here. When will you migrate to northern Florida with the rest of the right wingers? Also, if you really knew SOFL you would know about Parkland. My home is located on an acre of the finest real estate in SOFL.
Yes I’m surrounded by liberals(wife likes it here) and I ignore mostly everyone except my neighbor who’s Cuban and makes me look liberal he’s so far right. And no I know enough about where I live to know Oarkland isn’t where I’d like to spend my free time! And again, why lie?? Parkland isn’t even close to being the “finest real estate in SoFl” you can’t be that stupid! I grew up in NYC in a dump and wouldn’t live in Parkland if they paid me!

Way to change your tune and never admit it. Mueller needs to go for something else because he got nothing on Russian Collusion. There is no obstruction on Trump because it is well within his Executive authority to fire Comey for whatever he damn well pleases. Don’t forget the premise for the Special Counsel is as follows:

DAD6Qj3VYAEqPE2.jpg

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3726381/Robert-Mueller-Special-Counsel-Russia.pdf

I prefer to deal with facts. You can keep dreaming up different charges that will allow you to never accept Trump as your President. Accept him and be set free....
I see you cant read like @PalmaBoy. Read b(ii) which states any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation. If Mueller finds he obstructed justice or money laundered his azz is done. Before posting shzzt that supports your position please read the material.

Yes I’m surrounded by liberals(wife likes it here) and I ignore mostly everyone except my neighbor who’s Cuban and makes me look liberal he’s so far right. And no I know enough about where I live to know Oarkland isn’t where I’d like to spend my free time! And again, why lie?? Parkland isn’t even close to being the “finest real estate in SoFl” you can’t be that stupid! I grew up in NYC in a dump and wouldn’t live in Parkland if they paid me!
Oarkland?? Actually, Dan Marino built a house in Parkland but never moved in. Sold it.

I see you cant read like @PalmaBoy. Read b(ii) which states any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation. If Mueller finds he obstructed justice or money laundered his azz is done. Before posting shzzt that supports your position please read the material.
I posted what I’ve previously read. Nothing there. 0 evidence on Trump for anything. You need to read my last comment and stop praying for some charges that will allow you to avoid accepting your President. Instead, you would rather regurgitate what fakenews parrots every morning. Keep up!

To summarize the point of this specific discussion: 0 indictments on Trump for Russian Collusion and 0 indictments for Trump on obstruction... lots of facts and evidence on Obama’s administration abusing its powers and spying on an opposition political campaign.

Next...

Last edited:
I posted what I’ve previously read. Nothing there. 0 evidence on Trump for anything. You need to read my last comment and stop praying for some charges that will allow you to avoid accepting your President. Instead, you would rather regurgitate what fakenews parrots every morning. Keep up!

To summarize the point of this specific discussion: 0 indictments on Trump for Russian Collusion and 0 indictments for Trump on obstruction... lots of facts and evidence on Obama’s administration abusing its powers and spying on an opposition political campaign.

Next...
Crickets! Game Over!

Which Americans???!!!! Oh yeah, the ones who support the liar in chief, Trumputin, #45, etc. Its because #45 said Obama conducted surveillance on Trump tower. NO EVIDENCE. Another distraction, delay , deny , another act of deceit.
No evidence? Well except they don’t deny it lol. Trump was tipped off by secret service there was surveillance on him lol. That’s how he knew.

Made a profit idiot. Of course you know nothing about that. Double wide trailers go for little or nothing these days. Don't sell yours now. You'll make a killing when Trump is dumped.

Name caller.

The good guys are closing in on all of your Leftists friends in the FBI, DOJ, State Department. Are you going to support jail for those folks that broke the law. I do! How about you?

No evidence? Well except they don’t deny it lol. Trump was tipped off by secret service there was surveillance on him lol. That’s how he knew.
Oh Yeah , because he said he was tipped off. LOL
Trump said the Dems are treasonous for not applauding his sotu address. A few days after Trump won the general election
Adm. Mike Rodgers, National Security Chief was summoned to the Trump Tower in NY; without POTUS Obamas permission. That's treasonous.

Made a profit idiot. Of course you know nothing about that. Double wide trailers go for little or nothing these days. Don't sell yours now. You'll make a killing when Trump is dumped.
Hahahaha loony Cems
One thing is for sure..... If the International court had ordered the refund when GWB was potus, repuglicans, republiCONS would be quiet as a mouse.
what about the Democrats who voted for the war?? They don’t count?? Aloha

Hahahaha loony Cems

what about the Democrats who voted for the war?? They don’t count?? Aloha
Keep deflecting. We are talking about Iran. I presume you are referring to the war in Iraq. Since you wanted to go there it was conservative intellectuals who masterminded the invasion of Iraq. One of them is Charles Krauthhammer.
Getting back to the refund owed to Iran, If it happened on GWB watch no reports, no breaking news, no statements from then WH staff. Last but not least no moral compass.
The invasion of Iraq gave birth to ISIS. After all coalition forces settled into Iraq. THe bush administration hired foreign fighters. Almost a year passed & the administration wanted to extend the contracts for the foreign fighters. Iraqi officials refused. Bush was forced to disband the fighters, who now had no source of income. Their only recourse was to join up with extremist groups. This was the birth of ISIS.
In 2007 then VP Dick Cheney destroyed/deleted over 20million emails that pertained to the war in Iraq. Karl Rove did the same with his emails.

Keep deflecting. We are talking about Iran. I presume you are referring to the war in Iraq. Since you wanted to go there it was conservative intellectuals who masterminded the invasion of Iraq. One of them is Charles Krauthhammer.
Getting back to the refund owed to Iran, If it happened on GWB watch no reports, no breaking news, no statements from then WH staff. Last but not least no moral compass.
The invasion of Iraq gave birth to ISIS. After all coalition forces settled into Iraq. THe bush administration hired foreign fighters. Almost a year passed & the administration wanted to extend the contracts for the foreign fighters. Iraqi officials refused. Bush was forced to disband the fighters, who now had no source of income. Their only recourse was to join up with extremist groups. This was the birth of ISIS.
In 2007 then VP Dick Cheney destroyed/deleted over 20million emails that pertained to the war in Iraq. Karl Rove did the same with his emails.
No shit we are talking about Iran, reread the spaz post you put up and have someone explain why I asked the question. I quit reading after second sentence. Nothing you ever add makes any sense. You sound like a crazy meth head, I did notice you blamed Chales Krauthammer for Iraq, so a columnist has that power now? Usually I just try and ignore you however you really are a total spaz who is seriously demented. What a total nutcase you are! Seriously a total nut.

No shit we are talking about Iran, reread the spaz post you put up and have someone explain why I asked the question. I quit reading after second sentence. Nothing you ever add makes any sense. You sound like a crazy meth head, I did notice you blamed Chales Krauthammer for Iraq, so a columnist has that power now? Usually I just try and ignore you however you really are a total spaz who is seriously demented. What a total nutcase you are! Seriously a total nut.
You constantly go back & forth with a lot of topics. You do it to try to disrupt peoples train of thought. A perfect fit for 3 outstanding characteristics of conservatism: reprehensible, condescending, hypocritical.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT