Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gchaneyjr

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2003
Palm Bay FL
Politics are getting interesting. Things we have never witnessed before. Desantis today making sure FL can react to violent mobs if need be and shut down funding municipalities that dont do their jobs.

Does that mean no more coronavirus speeches by Fauci, may be worth it.

The biggest thing that gets me with govt shutdowns is they spend more money shutting and opening things back up than they ever saved. And then all those workers get a free week of vacation because they get paid in full. If they do shut down the govt all employees need to be furloughed just like the private sector has been the last 6 months.

Reactions: canesfan470
Does that mean no more coronavirus speeches by Fauci, may be worth it.

The biggest thing that gets me with govt shutdowns is they spend more money shutting and opening things back up than they ever saved. And then all those workers get a free week of vacation because they get paid in full. If they do shut down the govt all employees need to be furloughed just like the private sector has been the last 6 months.
I just dont know. Politics is so out of balance today we have never witnessed anything like this. I do remember Republicans giving Obama a hard time on issues but never like this.

Pelosi to me may easily be the worst speaker we have ever had. Her goal is everything against Trump. I think the democrats will pay for this (my opinion) this election and she could very well go down in history as the fall of the democrat party. It may not have been her narrative to start but she certainly jumped on board with the squad along the way. Now they all know they cant beat Trump without the far left voters and they have sold out to it but I dont think they considered the moderates they are going to lose from it. Look at this article which totally goes against what Biden and Harris have supported since the rioting and protesting started.

Reactions: utatem
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT