ADVERTISEMENT

POS Liberal Scumbag From Huffington Post Race Pimps And Gets Owned.

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
Andy Ostroy. Raging douchebag liberal writer. A real race pimping POS. these are the scumbags who need to have the shit kicked out of them. He judged Tim Scott by the color of his skin instead of actually learning about Scott’s political platform. Scott is a superstar within the GOP and beloved in his homestate of South Carolina. Scott laughed and bitch slapped the POS liberal writer who is a mental midget liberal fuktard like most of his libera assclowns in the media.

If you sign up to be a black conservative, the chances are very high you will be attacked," Scott said in a powerful speech addressing the racism directed at him. "It comes with the territory, and I’ve had it for 20 years, two decades, but my friends and my staff, they’re not used to the level of animus that comes in from the liberal left that suggests that I somehow am not helpful to the cause of liberal America and therefore I am not helpful to black America."

This time was no different. Class-act Scott slapped down Ostroy's race-baiting with a sarcastic reply: "Uh probably because I helped write the bill for the past year, have multiple provisions included, got multiple Senators on board over the last week and have worked on tax reform my entire time in Congress," he wrote via Twitter.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/2494...tent=062316-news&utm_campaign=restlesspatriot

Last edited:
Reactions: PalmaBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT