ADVERTISEMENT

Proof that living with Nancy Pelosi would drive a man to drink

Guarantee you he did it on purpose just to get away from nancy for the night. Let’s be honest, if you ever had to go to jail, Napa county is probably the best jail to go to. They probably serve hot tea while you’re getting finger printed. Probably sharing a cell with joesph phelps or some other rock star that also just just wanted some time away from their nancy like wife. I wonder what food they serve in napa county jail? Probably farm to table lol.

i mean come on the guy is worth like a hundred mill. Clearly he could afford a driver. His wife is pretty more powerful than the pres. If he wanted a get out of jail free card, it’s a simple phone call.

just wait for it, now that a palocy has had to sit in the slammer for a minute, there’s going to be another trillion dollar bill for california jails about to be on the table. What’s another trillion dollars right? Can’t wait to hear about the horrors of phois gras being served at room temp in napa jail. Somebody has to put a stop to this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: central17
Guarantee you he did it on purpose just to get away from nancy for the night. Let’s be honest, if you ever had to go to jail, Napa county is probably the best jail to go to. They probably serve hot tea while you’re getting finger printed. Probably sharing a cell with joesph phelps or some other rock star that also just just wanted some time away from their nancy like wife. I wonder what food they serve in napa county jail? Probably farm to table lol.

i mean come on the guy is worth like a hundred mill. Clearly he could afford a driver. His wife is pretty more powerful than the pres. If he wanted a get out of jail free card, it’s a simple phone call.

just wait for it, now that a palocy has had to sit in the slammer for a minute, there’s going to be another trillion dollar bill for california jails about to be on the table. What’s another trillion dollars right? Can’t wait to hear about the horrors of phois gras being served at room temp in napa jail. Somebody has to put a stop to this.
In California you can shoplift and deficate on the street and drive drunk if your married to Nancy

In California you can shoplift and deficate on the street and drive drunk if your married to Nancy
I’m telling you, mr palocy wanted to go to jail to get away from mrs palocy. In honer of our recently deceased canes great ray liotta from the movie good fellas, “do you know why jeannies husband went to the can? Because of jeannie. Because he wanted to get away from her. That’s why! Let me tell you something. Nobody goes to jail unless they want to. Unless they make them selves get caught”.

i’ve been saying it for years. That nancy is one terrible bitch.

I’m telling you, mr palocy wanted to go to jail to get away from mrs palocy. In honer of our recently deceased canes great ray liotta from the movie good fellas, “do you know why jeannies husband went to the can? Because of jeannie. Because he wanted to get away from her. That’s why! Let me tell you something. Nobody goes to jail unless they want to. Unless they make them selves get caught”.

i’ve been saying it for years. That nancy is one terrible bitch.
She’s the devil herself she thinks she understands Catholicism better than the pope. She openly slaps the Catholic Church in the face and all the liberal Catholics cheer her on.

She’s one of these people, regardless of political affiliation, that I don’t understand how anybody can like her. She craves power.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
If that had been Melania Trump it would have been the front page news in every newspaper in the country plus the lead story in ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC and CNN, respectively.

Even though Melania is a private citizen and has never been elected to any public office. Guilt by association.

Best part is her office releases statement that includes Nancy was on the east coast. Every spouse for themselves.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
If that had been Melania Trump it would have been the front page news in every newspaper in the country plus the lead story in ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC and CNN, respectively.

Even though Melania is a private citizen and has never been elected to any public office. Guilt by association.
Facts … the MSM double standard … hypocrisy at its finest … can’t make this shit up

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT