ADVERTISEMENT

Proof Trump is a Traitor......lock him up!!

Isnt this old news? All I got from the article is that Jews continue to kick ass and Israel has a symbiotic relationship with America where both countries rely heavily on each for intelligence. So maybe it wasnt a good idea for Obama to support a UN resolution which directed Israel to give up their holiest sites to the Palestinians....lol. You know, the same country that's run by Hamas...lol.

Last edited:
Isnt this old news? All I got from the article is that Jews continue to kick ass and Israel has a symbiotic relationship with America where both countries rely heavily on each for intelligence. So maybe it wasnt a good idea for Obama to support a UN resolution which directed Israel to give up their holiest sites to the Palestinians....lol. You know, the same country thats run by Hamas...lol.
It might be old news but it doesn't change the fact Trump and his cronies are spies for the Russians.

It might be old news but it doesn't change the fact Trump and his cronies are spies for the Russians.
Yet still no eveidence of that? Same BS as people saying Obama was a sleeper cell. Niether backed up by any evidence, now matter how many times you say it, doesn’t make it true!

Reactions: Strack_Cane
Then why don’t they present the info?? You think Mueller would let a Russian spy run loose in WH??
You obviously watch too much Fox Fake News. If you watched or listened to credible news' sources you would know 2 indictments have been handed down, subpeanos issued and testimonies before a grand jury. Also, many of Trump's inner circle have provided testimony to the Mueller team. While Flynn has not been indicted it's a matter of time. Mueller is trying to flip Flynn for reduced jail time. You may have been gone from this board for 6 months but you haven't learned shzt. Same old basement dwelling uninformed right winger.

Last edited:
You obviously watch too much Fox Fake News. If you watched or listened to credible news' sources you would know 2 indictments have been handed down, subpeanos issued and testimonies before a grand jury. Also, many of Trump's inner circle have provided testimony to the Mueller team. While Flynn has not been indicted it's a matter of time. Mueller is trying to flip Flynn for reduced jail time. You may have been gone from this board for 6 months but you haven't learn shzt. Same old basement dwelling uninformed right winger.
Explain the indictments! I’d enjoy hearing your spin. Speaking of Russia, DePodesta(Clinton’s inner circle) has closer ties to Russia than Trump campaign. And again where is Trump Russia evidence?? So far there’s more against Clinton camp!

You obviously watch too much Fox Fake News. If you watched or listened to credible news' sources you would know 2 indictments have been handed down, subpeanos issued and testimonies before a grand jury. Also, many of Trump's inner circle have provided testimony to the Mueller team. While Flynn has not been indicted it's a matter of time. Mueller is trying to flip Flynn for reduced jail time. You may have been gone from this board for 6 months but you haven't learn shzt. Same old basement dwelling uninformed right winger.

The sky is blue.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
You obviously watch too much Fox Fake News. If you watched or listened to credible news' sources you would know 2 indictments have been handed down, subpeanos issued and testimonies before a grand jury. Also, many of Trump's inner circle have provided testimony to the Mueller team. While Flynn has not been indicted it's a matter of time. Mueller is trying to flip Flynn for reduced jail time. You may have been gone from this board for 6 months but you haven't learned shzt. Same old basement dwelling uninformed right winger.

When does the movie you are writing come out?

Who is going to play the lead role?

I say Al Franken for the lead.

And Kathy Griffith for the wife.

As I recall Trump said on day one he would appeal Obama Care. What happened?
Appeal or repeal? Working on it. Give it time. Have you seen the increase in O care premiums? Osama conned a lot of people! Maybe the Dems should have read the bill before making it a Law!

Appeal or repeal? Working on it. Give it time. Have you seen the increase in O care premiums? Osama conned a lot of people! Maybe the Dems should have read the bill before making it a Law!
There you go again not knowing your facts. Premiums are up because of Trump back office trickery.

It's you're clueless. Not your clueless dumbazz. Admit it, you can't hang with me?
Bro I’ve pointed out plenty of you butchering the English language and spelling errors the last three days. Again, your beneath me and what I stand for. Your a waste of time and space.

Right wingers, remember when Trump invited the Russians to the WH but didn't include the American press? Now we know why. So sad we have a traitor in the WH.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/11/trump-intel-slip
Honestly if this were true why does Netenyahu(Israeli PM) LOVE Trump and promote him nonstop? If this article had a shrewd of truth Israel would cut us off. Article, like the author makes zero sense. More liberal lying propoganda BS

Honestly if this were true why does Netenyahu(Israeli PM) LOVE Trump and promote him nonstop? If this article had a shrewd of truth Israel would cut us off. Article, like the author makes zero sense. More liberal lying propoganda BS
You obviously don't understand geopolitics.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT