ADVERTISEMENT

Question

honeyiv

SuperCane
Jan 17, 2007
If sister Jean and Loyola wins the title, will the liberal media tear her up? I don't put anything past these animals when they get fired up.

If sister Jean and Loyola wins the title, will the liberal media tear her up? I don't put anything past these animals when they get fired up.

Tread lightly, you wanted to put her in a box.

Does this mean I am going straight to Hell when I go? Whatever. That's cool. I will introduce them to air conditioning and make a mint.

Does this mean I am going straight to Hell when I go? Whatever. That's cool. I will introduce them to air conditioning and make a mint.

I don’t think hell is like that. I think what or who ever drives you crazy in life will be your hell. The guy at work that talks and talks never says anything he’ll be there every day for eternity. Maybe be at PSU Fiesta for eternity but it will be personalized.

BIGGER QUESTION;
Is the media going to continue to shove the David Hogg kid down our throats ? Please go away Little Dave, your 15 minutes expired after the "march".

BIGGER QUESTION;
Is the media going to continue to shove the David Hogg kid down our throats ? Please go away Little Dave, your 15 minutes expired after the "march".

That kid is so annoying and stuck on himself. He’s got the Elizabeth Warren I’m angry look down.

He’ll be used and abused by the lefts surrogates and in the end help the Repubs bring out the vote.

BIGGER QUESTION;

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT