ADVERTISEMENT

Religious Pedophiles

miamimike

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2007
The Catholic priests had their altar boys and an investigation found Southern Baptist Church leaders and volunteers have been credibly accused of at least 400 sex crimes since 2000. Seems the profession is a magnet for pedophiles.

The Catholic priests had their altar boys and an investigation found Southern Baptist Church leaders and volunteers have been credibly accused of at least 400 sex crimes since 2000. Seems the profession is a magnet for pedophiles.
Yeah that's itm the profession is bad so stamp out religion

giphy.gif

It’s not a religious problem it’s a societal problem.

Sadly trafficking in our country is way bigger than most people realize, if politicians were really interested in protecting kids there would be a bigger focus.

Im not positive but I believe the U.S. is number one in trafficked children, and the open border has made it worse.

Any job that can act as an authority figure attracts pedophiles, it just gets a lot more coverage when religion is involved.

Trafficking which is obviously where most of the abuse occurs isn’t done by religious organizations for the most part.

There’s is no excuse for that, the powerful are obviously being protected.

There‘s also no excuse for a so called free press not pursuing it.
Just like when Hollywood protected Weinstein for so long. If just one of those Hollywood moral crusader types would have spoken up sooner, a lot of women could have been saved from that POS. I guess their jobs were more important to the hypocrites.

Just like when Hollywood protected Weinstein for so long. If just one of those Hollywood moral crusader types would have spoken up sooner, a lot of women could have been saved from that POS. I guess their jobs were more important to the hypocrites.

Weinstein's downfall coincided with the MeToo movement, which was widely supported by the press and film community. Before MeToo, may victims didn't even know that other victims by the same attacker existed, which made it harder for these cases to be substantiated.

Weinstein's downfall coincided with the MeToo movement, which was widely supported by the press and film community. Before MeToo, may victims didn't even know that other victims by the same attacker existed, which made it harder for these cases to be substantiated.
Please, it was the worst kept secret in Hollywood for many years.

Belief in God is wishful thinking because it somehow makes the pains, crises and traumas of a person's life more tolerable and bearable.
It takes more faith to be an atheist than to believe in God.

Belief in God is wishful thinking because it somehow makes the pains, crises and traumas of a person's life more tolerable and bearable.

precisely. Its a dinosaur in the age of mammals and will likely be extinct before the end of this century.

Reactions: canam1965
The guy who produced the Soviet show trial on January 6 had the goods and sat on it, the Hollywood crowd who were the biggest supporters of me too knew all along.
When their president is the biggest pathological liar in the history of DC, they think it's ok to spread lies on message boards with no repercussions.

Reactions: grbcane
precisely. Its a dinosaur in the age of mammals and will likely be extinct before the end of this century.
The world has about 7 billion people and about 85% of them belong to or believe in an organized religion. That's about 6 billion people you are describing as dinosaurs. So tell me who the real dinosaurs are. Hint: they are likely members of the woke community.

The world has about 7 billion people and about 85% of them belong to or believe in an organized religion. That's about 6 billion people you are describing as dinosaurs. So tell me who the real dinosaurs are. Hint: they are likely members of the woke community.

These are mostly poor people who were involuntarily indoctrinated (ie. brainwashed) into religion in poor countries.

The world is increasingly secular. Look at the United States and Europe for instance. No one in their right mind would suggest they are more religious now than they were 50 years ago. And with good reason. The information age has taken the blinders of religion in many countries to where even previously conservative religious societies are gradually secularizing. Information is the universal solvent

Simple solution; kill all pedophiles. You do that and you clean out a good portion of D.C. as well as, end these debacharous " pride " parades.

These are mostly poor people who were involuntarily indoctrinated (ie. brainwashed) into religion in poor countries.

The world is increasingly secular. Look at the United States and Europe for instance. No one in their right mind would suggest they are more religious now than they were 50 years ago. And with good reason. The information age has taken the blinders of religion in many countries to where even previously conservative religious societies are gradually secularizing. Information is the universal solvent
To a certain degree you are right but where you are wrong is among nondenominational churches. I would hazard that the membership at the one my wife and I attend is growing at the rate of 20% per year and the growth is all among young families. On Sundays we average about 200 in attendance and another 3-400 via zoom and town only has 450 permanent residents

I'll admit that I prayed at times in a foxhole just to be on the safe side.
Can't even imagine some of the things that you were faced with in the military. I feel that what I believe has kept me safe for 60 years of doing dumb stuff. It is a personal thing for me however and I don't push my beliefs on anyone.

Reactions: zackbear
Fortunately God doesn’t need your approval or anyone else’s approval to exist.
everyone worships something and unfortunately it’s usually the person in the mirror

Reactions: mahb and grbcane
Reactions: KOWBOY88
Religion is just another fairy tale that doesn't go away.

I'll admit that I prayed at times in a foxhole just to be on the safe side.

No. I'm a member of the local Jewish Community Center where I go to a daily water aerobics class.

I have a 'live and let live" attitude and don't push my beliefs on anyone.

I sure hope your truthful in your " live and let live".
People have the Right to believe in WHAT EVER THEY CHOSE TO, AND NOT TO GET Discriminated for it, NOR be Forced into Believing something. What you think, IF you believe or NOT isn't important. Tolerance of OTHERS, even if your a super elite futurist Atheist Nihilist , is the only thing important. Fail that and you just a black hole of a tyrant. Isn't that true Raoul ?

Reactions: 6882
Just some

Just some food for thought we all want answers.

Love this
“This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being…. This Being governs all things, not as the soul of the world, but as Lord over all.”

Sir Isaac Newton, who is widely regarded to have been the greatest scientist the world has ever produced.

Miamimike, it pains me to hear you say you don’t believe in God because I like you and have so much respect for what you did for our country. That being said, I’m not so sure I believe you when you say you don’t believe in a greater power.

it’s one thing to say it for what ever reason but it’s an entirely different thing to think it. I’m not buying it.

Last edited:

A little more " Do unto others as you would have others do unto you" wouldn't hurt society too much would it Raoul?
How about the 10 commandments any problem with those?

I'm not a religious man however I have always believed in a power greater than myself.
Look around, the world could use a little bit more morals and kindness and respect.
What you put out is what you get back.................

Look at these mass shootings and these kids doing them. Would some teachings have benefited them growing up?

Reactions: mahb
A little more " Do unto others as you would have others do unto you" wouldn't hurt society too much would it Raoul?
How about the 10 commandments any problem with those?

I'm not a religious man however I have always believed in a power greater than myself.
Look around, the world could use a little bit more morals and kindness and respect.
What you put out is what you get back.................

Look at these mass shootings and these kids doing them. Would some teachings have benefited them growing up?

And no one is suggesting your beliefs shouldn't be allowed. Everyone should be able to worship as they please provided they don't break the law.

The broader point is that being a good person who follows sensible moral guidelines has nothing to do with religion. These are fundamental human traits that exist independent of religion, not the other way around. Some religions have managed to piggyback off basic human behavior, which is why some think the two are synonymous. They're not. If religion went away tomorrow, good would still be good and bad would still be bad, the sun would still rise, the birds would still chirp in the morning, and life would go on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT