ADVERTISEMENT

Religious Pedophiles

And no one is suggesting your beliefs shouldn't be allowed. Everyone should be able to worship as they please provided they don't break the law.

The broader point is that being a gothe familyod person who follows sensible moral guidelines has nothing to do with religion. These are fundamental human traits that exist independent of religion, not the other way around. Some religions have managed to piggyback off basic human behavior, which is why some think the two are synonymous. They're not. If religion went away tomorrow, good would still be good and bad would still be bad, the sun would still rise, the birds would still chirp in the morning, and life would go on.
Well Raoul, that all sounds good but there are millions, if not billions, of people who want and/or need the structure of formal religion. I don't mean fanatics or Al Sharpton phonies, I mean old school where religion is an integral part of the family unit. Unfortunately, in recent decades we have witnessed the erosion of family units and the rise of too many single-parent or no-parent homes.

Reactions: krvanness
And no one is suggesting your beliefs shouldn't be allowed. Everyone should be able to worship as they please provided they don't break the law.

The broader point is that being a good person who follows sensible moral guidelines has nothing to do with religion. These are fundamental human traits that exist independent of religion, not the other way around. Some religions have managed to piggyback off basic human behavior, which is why some think the two are synonymous. They're not. If religion went away tomorrow, good would still be good and bad would still be bad, the sun would still rise, the birds would still chirp in the morning, and life would go on.
All true and I'm not religious outside of a belief that many religious teachings ( regardless of denomination) wouldn't hurt a good % of kids today.
Clearly many aren't getting it in their home with 50+% divorce rates, absentee fathers, single parent homes, parents working 2 jobs.
All of this ties into the Mass Shooting insanity we see these days.
Kids falling thru the cracks, isolation, lack of value on human life, lack of respect for others, helplessness..........I could go on but it is ALL relevant to problems we see today in society.

Reactions: Raoul2
Well Raoul, that all sounds good but there are millions, if not billions, of people who want and/or need the structure of formal religion. I don't mean fanatics or Al Sharpton phonies, I mean old school where religion is an integral part of the family unit. Unfortunately, in recent decades we have witnessed the erosion of family units and the rise of too many single-parent or no-parent homes.

Yes, I think that old homogenous world where most were religious and lived in the same country is becoming a thing off the past. The new international reality of the information age where human cultures are constantly mixing with one another, and where secularism is rapidly becoming a global norm in developed countries, suggests the old reality many of us grew up in has gone the way of the Do Do Bird.

How does it hurt has always been my question? I guarantee you kids and families who keep spirtuality in the home fare better in life and are more at peace.

The broader point is that being a good person who follows sensible moral guidelines has nothing to do with religion. These are fundamental human traits that exist independent of religion, not the other way around. Some religions have managed to piggyback off basic human behavior, which is why some think the two are synonymous. They're not. If religion went away tomorrow, good would still be good and bad would still be bad, the sun would still rise, the birds would still chirp in the morning, and life would go on.

What if a law is unjust? Slavery

Moral guidelines based on what? Human traits have shown to be evil not good.

A lot of people have been killed in the name of religion, but deaths from atheists far outnumber deaths from religion.

When you do away with God something else will take its place, self worship, the state, climate worship, ect.

NAZI Germany, Stalin’s Russia, and Mao‘s China, all crushed open religion and made the State above everything. Any church that existed was run by the state.

Last edited:
Miamimike, it pains me to hear you say you don’t believe in God because I like you and have so much respect for what you did for our country. That being said, I’m not so sure I believe you when you say you don’t believe in a greater power.

it’s one thing to say it for what ever reason but it’s an entirely different thing to think it. I’m not buying it.
I do believe in a greater power just not in a religious sense.

The movement to end slavery in Europe wasn’t started by atheists it was started by Christians.

Anytime a major disaster occurs in the world its ChristIan organizations rushing to help not atheist.

Reactions: krvanness
What if a law is unjust? Slavery

Moral guidelines based on what? Human traits have shown to be evil not good.

A lot of people have been killed in the name of religion, but deaths from atheists far outnumber deaths from religion.

When you do away with religion a vacuum doesn’t exist something will fill it.

NAZI Germany, Stalin’s Russia, and Mao‘s China, all crushed open religion and made the State above everything. Any church that existed was run by the state.

Slavery being unjust is independent of religion. It was simply unjust. We don't need ancient books comprised of made up fairy tales to reinforce that enslaving other humans is very bad.

Likewise religion isn't a required precondition for humans to push back against fascism, communism etc.

Slavery being unjust is independent of religion. It was simply unjust. We don't need ancient books comprised of made up fairy tales to reinforce that enslaving other humans is very bad.

Likewise religion isn't a required precondition for humans to push back against fascism, communism etc.
Based on what?

Your statements are empty.

Religion is just another fairy tale that doesn't go away.
Always knew you were a dumbfuk Lil Mikey
However you stepped into a pile of shit
FUK you, telling anyone religion is a fantasy
Your retarded fantasy is joe biden is a good president.
Seriously STFU about what you are ignorant on, which apparently is everything
ASSHOLE

I have a 'live and let live" attitude and don't push my beliefs on anyone.
No you dont
You’re nothing but a hypocrite
Seriously I now have ZERO respect for you and your ignorance
Dont say your part of anything Jewish. you simply signed up at the JCC to use athletic equipment
Pfft

Always knew you were a dumbfuk Lil Mikey
However you stepped into a pile of shit
FUK you, telling anyone religion is a fantasy
Your retarded fantasy is joe biden is a good president.
Seriously STFU about what you are ignorant on, which apparently is everything
ASSHOLE
Religion only makes claims that it never proves!

Yes, I think that old homogenous world where most were religious and lived in the same country is becoming a thing off the past. The new international reality of the information age where human cultures are constantly mixing with one another, and where secularism is rapidly becoming a global norm in developed countries, suggests the old reality many of us grew up in has gone the way of the Do Do Bird.

My statements are grounded in reality. They simply require a brain that isn't empty to process.
Raoul this moral relativism your showing makes you out as the holder of Truth. You know GOD doesn't exist, so you make fun of, highbrow, and mock those that DO Believe, hypocritically washing your hands by saying you'd ALLOW people to believe what they want as long as they conform to YOUR approved laws. Sounds very one-sided and tyrannical to me, but arrogant to say the least. BUT let's TEST your Truth.

CAN you please present to us YOUR FACTS and Scientific Proof you have Disproved GOD exists ?????? No assumptions, Not Relativism, we are at least educated enough to differentiate between an assumption vs concrete reproducible, tangible Evidence. Should be easy for a Modern advanced Global futurist, as you describe yourself. I'll wait,,,,,,,,,,

• Love
Reactions: grbcane
No you dont
You’re nothing but a hypocrite
Seriously I now have ZERO respect for you and your ignorance
Dont say your part of anything Jewish. you simply signed up at the JCC to use athletic equipment
Pfft
I did sign up at the JCC to use athletic equipment but my wife is Jewish so I am part of something Jewish, my marriage.

Raoul this moral relativism your showing makes you out as the holder of Truth. You know GOD doesn't exist, so you make fun of, highbrow, and mock those that DO Believe, hypocritically washing your hands by saying you'd ALLOW people to believe what they want as long as they conform to YOUR approved laws. Sounds very one-sided and tyrannical to me, but arrogant to say the least. BUT let's TEST your Truth.

CAN you please present to us YOUR FACTS and Scientific Proof you have Disproved GOD exists ?????? No assumptions, Not Relativism, we are at least educated enough to differentiate between an assumption vs concrete reproducible, tangible Evidence. Should be easy for a Modern advanced Global futurist, as you describe yourself. I'll wait,,,,,,,,,,

What you're describing is a commonly used and debunked device called the "God of the Gaps Argument", which states "I can't disprove the existence of God, therefore God must exist". This is a form of "argument from ignorance", which is a known logical fallacy.

I can't disprove that the 3rd moon of Jupiter isn't a giant, intergalactic dildo factory either. That doesn't mean that in the absence of evidence it exists.

Show me tangible evidence, otherwise its all made up nonsense that has been propagated over time.

Religion only makes claims that it never proves!
You knowledge of religious history needs refreshing.
The ten plagues, each one worse than the last are ACTUALLY DOCUMENTED.
It wasnt weather phenomenons.
Mizzuzas are on most doors, replicating the bloody lamb shank when the angel of death passed over every Jewish home, and killed the first born of EVERY non believers. Then when the king changed his mind, he and his ENTIRE ARMY were drowned immediately chasing the Jews, EVERY JEW survived.
You think thats Nature??????????
pfffft

Mizzuzas are on most doors, replicating the bloody lamb shank when the angel of death passed over every Jewish home, and killed the first born of EVERY non believers. Then when the king changed his mind, he and his ENTIRE ARMY were drowned immediately chasing the Jews, EVERY JEW survived.
pfffft
listen I simply feel bad for you.
Believe what you choose.
No way I believe you didnt think of a higher power, under liver fire in your foxhole
If you didnt again I feel extremely sad for you!

pfffft
Fairy tales are not proof!

What you're describing is a commonly used and debunked device called the "God of the Gaps Argument", which states "I can't disprove the existence of God, therefore God must exist". This is a form of "argument from ignorance", which is a known logical fallacy.
REALLY ????????? maybe I'm not as smart or up to your standards LOL, but DID YOU PROVE GOD DOESN"T EXIST ??????? NO .

Your VERY SAME ARGUMENT Applies to YOU, does it not? Aren't YOU using your "Device" to hold YOUR CLAIM as FACT, WITHOUT having ANYTHING of FACT, Evidence, or Tangible findings to Prove what you say is TRUE.

How can You say and look down upon those who hold a belief, thinking it is a FANTASY and a Lie, when YOU hold NO TRUTH nor EVIDENCE to disprove it, other that what YOU FEEL IS TRUE.

PURE ARROGANCE my friend and that leads to Tyranny. I am shocked an intellectual such as yourself could criticize someone for a belief, because as you say "you can't prove GOD exists,,,,, You know your "GAP of The Gaps Argument",
And then turn around and use your same Gap of the Gap to portray yourself as being RIHT, without ever needing to PROVE IT.

Seems you have a Religion as well Raoul.

Maybe you need to meditate and open yourself to the Universe. You may be ALONE in the World, a simple Spec fortunate enough to exist until you die, but you Don't Have the Right to unjustly Treat People as Inferior because their Belief isn't like YOURS. You can't Prove your Beliefs, and you accept no ones proof of theirs. The ONLY "Smart" Civil thing to do is RESPECT a persons belief, as They Respect yours. Again it leads to Tyranny when you don't.
Then again you may of needed to learn about GOD to know that.

REALLY ????????? maybe I'm not as smart or up to your standards LOL, but DID YOU PROVE GOD DOESN"T EXIST ??????? NO .

Your VERY SAME ARGUMENT Applies to YOU, does it not? Aren't YOU using your "Device" to hold YOUR CLAIM as FACT, WITHOUT having ANYTHING of FACT, Evidence, or Tangible findings to Prove what you say is TRUE.

No it doesn't, and if you think it does just shows that you've missed the point. There is a shared objective, reality that we all live in, where truth and evidence are the norm. Therefore you're going to make extraordinary claims about the existence of god, then you have to provide evidence.

The absence of evidence is evidence of absence.

Last edited:
There is a shared objective, reality that we all live in, where truth and evidence are the norm. Therefore you're going to make extraordinary claims about the existence of god, then you have to provide evidence.

The absence of evidence is evidence of absence.
This is weak minded at best my friend.

Doesn't what you said need you to be right in the 1st place to work?

In other words Your Objective (requires substance to be OBJECTIVE and not subjective) reality ASSUMES your RIGHT without proof. It's only objective because YOU state it so, as it HAS NO OBJECTIVE SUBSTANCE to prove you are right as the shared TRUTH you base this gibberish on.

You can't even say The Reality we ALL LIVE IN, as MORE People Around the WORLD hold a Belief in GOD, than Atheist who do not.

Even in Relativism Your Belief in Atheism IS THE EXTRODINARY CLAIM requiring PROOF, as you eloquently stated, due to the FACT that in the World WE LIVE in More People hold a Belief in GOD than those few that DO NOT.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm What you are saying is still hollow and self serving. You actually have to posses an Objective Truth to claim to be right.

So far a "Fairy tail" as you and mikey called it, holds more Objective Truths consisting of Books, Civilizations, Physical Mana passed down from generation to generation, Relics, witnessed events, our whole history and the majority of The Peoples within the World is full of them, than your " Shared Objective Reality" that has NO OBECTIVE finding and lives on your own belief that YOU are RIGHT.

I can post for you ALL the mind's self-defense mechanism we in Science have proven can take place, so that a Person may Justify themselves within a Delusion if you like ?

No it doesn't, and if you think it does just shows that you've missed the point.
Arrogance my friend, and this leads to Tyranny

Reactions: majus12 and grbcane
Yea just like ur climate warming which by the way has never been proven …

Atleast Religion has its bible and some form of proof..
Climate change is a religion, as I said earlier if you eliminate God something will take its place and in a lot of people it’s the green religion.

The Catholic priests had their altar boys and an investigation found Southern Baptist Church leaders and volunteers have been credibly accused of at least 400 sex crimes since 2000. Seems the profession is a magnet for pedophiles.
It's always about access with these scumbags...

Reactions: mahb
I agree, but selective ignorance is even more dangerous.
Raoul what am I being Selective with ????? Where is my Ignorance ????

I haven't Ignored your point of View. Have I called YOU Ignorant for having it ? As you have done to over 1/2 the World's population (including myself).

Haven't I applied what you stated to myself as well as you ?

I have manipulated Nothing, as a truth or more so universal truth NEEDS to apply and BE Applied to Everything Equally or the Truth you are holding on to would be MANUFACTURED.

Isn't THAT the Difference between an OBJECTIVE FACT vs a SUBJECTIVE FACT ? I may not be as smart as vu, but I still can Read and Understand what I read, and have graduated High School, University (hail The U ) and hold a Doctorate. At least I'm confident in saying we should have a common academic back ground don't you think?

Where or with who does the ignorance lie?????????

Reactions: grbcane and majus12
I agree, but selective ignorance is even more dangerous.
What a hypocrite.
“Selective Ignorance”???? You should know a lot bout that.

You selectively ignored reality and voted for a mentally challenged fraud!
You say more & more ignorant statements daily.
Your nothing but a pathetic loser,
Voted for Joe
Dont believe in G-d!
Pfft

Reactions: mahb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT