ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans in GA

TampaBayCane

SuperCane
Jan 9, 2004
Losing their minds. I can’t wait for the results of the hand counted ballots so we can stop with all this BS about fraud and see if there really is any. A hand count and audit will tell the truth and put all this bs to Bed.

GOP run everything in GA and now the 2 senators crying because they are in a run off (real reason they are upset) saying we have fraud there too. When the audit comes back clean it’s gonna make them look bad. I just hope it doesn’t flip the senate that would be a nightmare IMO. Need to keep senate Red. But enough with stolen elections still haven’t seen any proof of widespread fraud.

Reactions: gokcub and zackbear
You ain't looking hard enough
Yeah, the fact that voter fraud is bullshit is irrelevant. Let's all just waste our resources and put our national security in jeopardy. This is a shit sandwich and instead of whining about a few ballots that really don't amount to anything in the grand scheme of things. Get your shit and GTFOOH....because you lost. If this doesn't prove none of these people deserve the honor of running this country then nothing does.

I am so sick of listening to this whining. The election is over and it is time to turn everything over instead of being a little bitch. You took an "L" and this is a waste of everyones time and resources.

Yeah, the fact that voter fraud is bullshit is irrelevant. Let's all just waste our resources and put our national security in jeopardy. This is a shit sandwich and instead of whining about a few ballots that really don't amount to anything in the grand scheme of things. Get your shit and GTFOOH....because you lost. If this doesn't prove none of these people deserve the honor of running this country then nothing does.

I am so sick of listening to this whining. The election is over and it is time to turn everything over instead of being a little bitch. You took an "L" and this is a waste of everyones time and resources.

What your sick of is irrelevant.

This is going to the Supreme Court and we'll find out the truth at that time. There is tons of evidence if you care to look. They stole the the election and Americans have a right to be upset.

Truth always wins in the end.

And, take this how you like to.....this Country is worth fighting for. This is just beginning.

Reactions: majus12

This is going to the Supreme Court and we'll find out the truth at that time. There is tons of evidence if you care to look. They stole the the election and Americans have a right to be upset.

And, take this how you like to.....this Country is worth fighting for. This is just beginning.
I guess I wasn't clear. Let me be more clear for you. Pack your shit and GTFOOH! The supreme court isn't going to hear this crap and I find it laughable you believe they would. This is getting thrown out because when asked what is your complaint, the Trump administration can't even explain it. You think the supreme court is going to hear that? Why would they? Because you believe that since Trump appointed some of them? This is the kind of thing that is just bat shit crazy! Sorry...so I say again! Trump needs to get his shit and GTFOOH and ever day that passes that he doesn't hurts his own legacy, hurts this country, and makes him look like a fool.

Oh, and as soon as he is gone he can expect to get charges brought against him.

Reactions: newnangacane
Losing their minds. I can’t wait for the results of the hand counted ballots so we can stop with all this BS about fraud and see if there really is any. A hand count and audit will tell the truth and put all this bs to Bed.

GOP run everything in GA and now the 2 senators crying because they are in a run off (real reason they are upset) saying we have fraud there too. When the audit comes back clean it’s gonna make them look bad. I just hope it doesn’t flip the senate that would be a nightmare IMO. Need to keep senate Red. But enough with stolen elections still haven’t seen any proof of widespread fraud.
Well there’s definitely fraud the question is it enough to sway an election. Either way the legitimacy of our democratic process has been spoiled. In 1776 there would’ve been blood shed over this. The legitimacy our election process is one of our most sacred rights which many in the world cannot enjoy.

Reactions: bobbie jo
Well there’s definitely fraud the question is it enough to sway an election. Either way the legitimacy of our democratic process has been spoiled. In 1776 there would’ve been blood shed over this. The legitimacy our election process is one of our most sacred rights which many in the world cannot enjoy.

read:

I guess I wasn't clear. Let me be more clear for you. Pack your shit and GTFOOH! The supreme court isn't going to hear this crap and I find it laughable you believe they would. This is getting thrown out because when asked what is your complaint, the Trump administration can't even explain it. You think the supreme court is going to hear that? Why would they? Because you believe that since Trump appointed some of them? This is the kind of thing that is just bat shit crazy! Sorry...so I say again! Trump needs to get his shit and GTFOOH and ever day that passes that he doesn't hurts his own legacy, hurts this country, and makes him look like a fool.

Oh, and as soon as he is gone he can expect to get charges brought against him.

Well, prepare to upset for some time because it is going to the Supreme Court.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1

so you want me to trust someone who on their Twitter bio said “these views are my personal views only!” Vs the associated press. That issue already went to court and trumps lawyers said IN COURT when asked by a judge were these ballots overseen. You believe anything you read out of anyone’s fingers devoid of facts.

Reactions: zackbear

Cash part of that is the rhetoric trump is throwing stuff out recklessly and trying to undermine it which is dangerous and he hasn’t shown any evidence. His bs about stop the count where I’m winning keep counting where I’m losing is insanity. He doesn’t understand mail in voting. He cares more about himself than the country and that is what is Absurd. No one man is bigger than the country. Put up the proof or gtfoh it’s over.

Man this country has turned into conspiracy theory central. When did this start happening? I find it hard to believe that a lot of people on this board believe the BS they Are writing in the lounge (except for Edtuna he is super passionate) 😂😂

Last edited:
You ain't looking hard enough

It’s pretty simple to me do a hand count In GOP states AZ and GA. Recount Wisconsin and if no fraud and numbers stay the same it’s game over as PA and Michigan don’t matter as it’s still 270. This is an easy solution and should put everything to rest. Then no one can say shit.

Nevada has been debunked about 3000 dead people voting and he lost By 30k votes. And there was no where in Nevada where their were 30k dead people voting. Sharpie gate In AZ debunked by homeland security and homeland also debunked watermarked ballots.

Last edited:

Garbage. Face it your cult leader lost. Tate Martell ain’t playing web here and Dump ain’t getting a 2nd term.

No way they cheated in six states, two of them Red!!

So you are saying in Ga there is wide spread voter fraud? We will find out but seems unlikely. Every election has some mess ups but not hundreds of thousands of votes. Maybe you are looking too hard lol.

A water main breaks and counting is halted......pretty fishy

Garbage. Face it your cult leader lost. Tate Martell ain’t playing web here and Dump ain’t getting a 2nd term.

No way they cheated in six states, two of them Red!!

Funny that you mention cult. The left acts like a satanic cult as they relish in the killing of babies.
This is a nation under God. He still has a final say in this and the one thing He hates most is the shedding of innocent blood. What is more innocent than a unborn baby?

This is going to the Supreme Court. And, trust me prayer is a weapon. Millions are praying for this country so this ain't over.

A water main breaks and counting is halted......pretty fishy

They are doing a recount so what’s the problem? Water main break or not they are going to count again and then what? Are you saying trunp votes were taken out of the building when water main break happened? Fishy??? Look If it comes back no issue will you look for something else? Let the recount the happen but I have a funny feeling you will still find it fishy Even if it comes back no issues found lol.

Very easy way to stop all of this in the future for the good of country. Voter ID required !!! To vote. Any absence ballet sent to a individual the Individual must personally ask for it ID proven !!!and it sent back to state. No collecting by party individuals. cd this is the reason voter fraud is real because the simple truth is it could be prevented by simple proceedings that would have announced the President elect.

Very easy way to stop all of this in the future for the good of country. Voter ID required !!! To vote. Any absence ballet sent to a individual the Individual must personally ask for it ID proven !!!and it sent back to state. No collecting by party individuals. cd this is the reason voter fraud is real because the simple truth is it could be prevented by simple proceedings that would have announced the President elect.

there is no voter fraud. Here is the head lawyer for the republicans who fought for bush during the 2000 election.

read:

there is no voter fraud. Here is the head lawyer for the republicans who fought for bush during the 2000 election.

read:

Except a a sudden water pipe break and overnight the exact amount of votes comes in for Biden out of that county to pull even. Lol and it happens to be in Stacy Abrams county 😂. Yeah I want a hand recount also.

Reactions: bobbie jo

read:

So what about what I said above. That would stop all the noise for everyone . Why do lawmakers not want to do it ? And your wrong there is voter fraud to how much is the question.

They are doing a recount so what’s the problem? Water main break or not they are going to count again and then what? Are you saying trunp votes were taken out of the building when water main break happened? Fishy??? Look If it comes back no issue will you look for something else? Let the recount the happen but I have a funny feeling you will still find it fishy Even if it comes back no issues found lol.
Not me if all these questions are answered and a recount is done in the states that are close and Biden is still ahead he is and will be my President. Even though I totally disagree with his political views I will accept that and live with it till next election.

Without the legitimacy of our elections, we are not a democracy; we are a banana republic. EVERYONE should be concerned about this election regardless of your candidate. This is not about winning THIS TIME, this is about who is in charge- the people or the politicians.

So what about what I said above. That would stop all the noise for everyone . Why do lawmakers not want to do it ? And your wrong there is voter fraud to how much is the question.

let’s put it this way, many of you guys say the Covid death rates are so low % wise that we should not be making a big deal about it. Well the % rate of voter fraud makes the Covid death rate astronomical. .00003% cases of voter fraud in all the votes since 2000. Trump already had a voter fraud commission that found nothing.

here is another study that was done in 2014 looking at votes since 2000

Funny that you mention cult. The left acts like a satanic cult as they relish in the killing of babies.
This is a nation under God. He still has a final say in this and the one thing He hates most is the shedding of innocent blood. What is more innocent than a unborn baby?

This is going to the Supreme Court. And, trust me prayer is a weapon. Millions are praying for this country so this ain't over.

Are u actually invoking God while worshiping Trump. This mf has raped his wife, cheated on all of them, lies like it's the truth and has ignored a pandemic that has killed 250k people and u believe this idiot will be re-elected in the name of God?

Mentioning babies, how about the ones he separated from their parents?

Nothing changed about abortion in his watch. If it's wrong God will deal with individuals just like he is dealing with Trump ass now.

Man gtfoh with the Holier than thou speech when u are following a Cult leader that is closer to the likes of Jim Jones then he is to Jesus!!

By the way, hold your breath and wait on this to her to the supreme court!

Without the legitimacy of our elections, we are not a democracy; we are a banana republic. EVERYONE should be concerned about this election regardless of your candidate. This is not about winning THIS TIME, this is about who is in charge- the people or the politicians.
EXACTLY

let’s put it this way, many of you guys say the Covid death rates are so low % wise that we should not be making a big deal about it. Well the % rate of voter fraud makes the Covid death rate astronomical. .00003% cases of voter fraud in all the votes since 2000. Trump already had a voter fraud commission that found nothing.

It wouldn’t matter if it were 3 votes in 180 million. It is our most sacred right and once the system is defrauded we are all victims of what our right to vote means. I don’t care if Trump wins if it means the system is broken. If a proper and legal audit finds the numbers are correct I’ll accept the results and know the process was not undermined. That is what everyone wants!

So why not answer the question? Truth never lies .

Bull$hit post, this is not going to the Supreme court. There is no evidence of fraud. Pack your bags and get the Fu%k out Cult member. You are not wanted here anymore. PLEASE finish that glass of Kool aid.

You are right . Our prayers came through. Trump Lost. LOL

Ironic, "Once a man twice a Child". Sit around playing golf while the elderly, sick and needy are erased from the earth. Only a sadistic Kool-aid CONMAN would do such a thing.

Well, prepare to upset for some time because it is going to the Supreme Court.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I’m laughing at the fact that you actually wrote this so you obviously believe it! DT gotta take this L like a man and if he comes back in 2024 to try to run it back, have at it! (That’ll be contingent on whether he gets past his civilian legal troubles he’s about to face)

It wouldn’t matter if it were 3 votes in 180 million. It is our most sacred right and once the system is defrauded we are all victims of what our right to vote means. I don’t care if Trump wins if it means the system is broken. If a proper and legal audit finds the numbers are correct I’ll accept the results and know the process was not undermined. That is what everyone wants!
fadf
Please channel this energy into John Lewis' desire. The restoration of the Voter's Rights Act was a goal unfinished. The North Carolina (conservative) Supreme Court stated that the suppression of the vote (link to one of many articles) hell even Snopes.

Welcome to the struggle to protect "our most sacred right" no one should be "victims of what our right to vote means". 100!

Funny, I don't remember you saying this when Trump was elected. I remember being sick of the whining about Russian interference. I also don't remember you complaining about wasting time and resources with the impeachment fraud. You can certainly talk out both side of your mouth!

Funny, I don't remember you saying this when Trump was elected. I remember being sick of the whining about Russian interference. I also don't remember you complaining about wasting time and resources with the impeachment fraud. You can certainly talk out both side of your mouth!
Our intelligence agencies say Russia Interfered with our election....and actually didn't stop doing it for the 2020 Cycle. No credible agency is buying this bullshit Trumps administration is talking about. In fact these complaints are getting thrown out of court because not even his own administration can detail any voter fraud for a judge.

Now, do me a favor. Tell Trump to get his shit and GTFOOH because he took an L. THANKS!

Our intelligence agencies say Russia Interfered with our election....and actually didn't stop doing it for the 2020 Cycle. No credible agency is buying this bullshit Trumps administration is talking about. In fact these complaints are getting thrown out of court because not even his own administration can detail any voter fraud for a judge.

Now, do me a favor. Tell Trump to get his shit and GTFOOH because he took an L. THANKS!
No, I would never talk to our President like that, not even to Obama - I respect the office too much.

I love the qualifiers the media and Democrats put on fraud.

“Little evidence of fraud” aka there is evidence of fraud.

“No evidence of widespread fraud” aka there is fraud we just don’t consider it widespread. We get to define widespread not you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT