ADVERTISEMENT

Rip off ur masks if ur vaccinated, here’s why

Raoul:

LOL, you are very patient. As a friend of mine used to say to people who have trouble learning new stuff: “I can explain it to you. But, I can’t understand it for you.”

Reactions: Raoul2
Raoul:

LOL, you are very patient. As a friend of mine used to say to people who have trouble learning new stuff: “I can explain it to you. But, I can’t understand it for you.”

LOL. I'm convinced Cash will continue to claim I never answered his question because I've answered it so comprehensively that he has no other option but to continue denying I've answered it.

Last edited:
I've explained it above, repeatedly. The information is right before you in broad daylight.

Also, the CDC are the experts, so burying your head in the sand just because you don't like what they are saying, doesn't advance your argument.
It has nothing to do with me liking or disliking what they say. They just talk out both sides of their mouth kind of like what you’re doing right now because you can’t answer the question. That was my whole point in all of this. In your case, “science” is more like best guess and label it as fact.

LOL. I'm convinced Cash will continue to claim I never answered his question because I've answered it so comprehensively that he has no other option but to continue denying I've answered it.
If you say you traveled to California and I asked you how did you travel and you keep repeating the phrase I traveled to California, that doesn’t answer the question.

If you say you traveled to California and I asked you how did you travel and you keep repeating the phrase I traveled to California, that doesn’t answer the question.

No it wouldn't. Likewise, if I told you specifically how I travelled to California and you responded with "you still haven't told me how you travelled to California", then it would be on you for pretending you don't understand because you didn't want to deal with the fact that I repeatedly told you how I got there.

This sums up their answers. Similarly:

There is systemic racism.
Where?
Can you provide an example?

Reactions: grbcane
No it wouldn't. Likewise, if I told you specifically how I travelled to California and you responded with "you still haven't told me how you travelled to California", then it would be on you for pretending you don't understand because you didn't want to deal with the fact that I repeatedly told you how I got there.
Your reply merely mentions droplets. Droplets would indicate an infected person as neither you or I disperse droplets unless we are coughing, sneezing, wiping snot, etc... hence the asymptomatic term. Once again we aren’t talking about visually sick people.

Raoul,

You are a patient guy trying to use data and science to convince the “anti maskers” that their behavior is personally dangerous and publicly inconsiderate of the health of others. The fact that vaccinated people can still contract the disease and that asymptomatic people can still spread the disease are concepts that conflict with the reigning political narrative of the Right.

Its a losing battle. For them, masks have been elevated by the RWM (right wing media) into some kind of emblem of “freedom” rather than a part of prudent public health. Trump mocked the wimps who wore masks. He promptly got Covid and turned the White House into a center of infected people, eg Rudy, Christy, Hope Hicks, Melania etc etc No matter, no mask = freedom (even a constitutional right!) persisted.

It persists still.
...and the LWM has elevated masks into a political prop. "Publicly inconsiderate", LOL, you liberals crack me up. BTW, how did those folks, Rudy, Christy, Hope Hicks, Trump, et al, who came down with this killer virus fare?

...and the LWM has elevated masks into a political prop. "Publicly inconsiderate", LOL, you liberals crack me up. BTW, how did those folks, Rudy, Christy, Hope Hicks, Trump, et al, who came down with this killer virus fare?
Sheep gonna sheep

Reactions: krvanness
Your reply merely mentions droplets. Droplets would indicate an infected person as neither you or I disperse droplets unless we are coughing, sneezing, wiping snot, etc... hence the asymptomatic term. Once again we aren’t talking about visually sick people.

The CDC guidance also references "talking" can spread COVID. That's a significantly lower bar to spread the virus than sneezing in someone's face.

The CDC guidance also references "talking" can spread COVID. That's a significantly lower bar to spread the virus than sneezing in someone's face.
No one is stopping you from remaining in your basement for another decade yelling at others living their lives.

Reactions: grbcane
All of those got the “secret sauce” medical treatment not available to you and me. You get that special medical attention if you work with DJT. The rest of us are excluded. Such hypocrisy.

At least Chris Christy acknowledged that he was stupid for not wearing a mask. He apologized unlike the other goofballs who were infected.

Reactions: Raoul2
What are you Sammy Spitzer now? More moving goal posts. Common sense says the average person makes an effort not to spit when they talk. Now couple that with people who are sick and probably don’t feel like being around others and it would have to be a VERY small percentage of cases. Is that what you’re hanging your argument on?

What are you Sammy Spitzer now? More moving goal posts. Common sense says the average person makes an effort not to spit when they talk. Now couple that with people who are sick and probably don’t feel like being around others and it would have to be a VERY small percentage of cases. Is that what you’re hanging your argument on?

I'm quoting the CDC (which you apparently don't believe because they are doctors and scientists).

See below: This is directly from their website.

CDC Guidance:

COVID-19 is primarily transmitted from person-to-person through respiratory droplets. These droplets are released when someone with COVID-19 sneezes, coughs, or talks. Infectious droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs. Respiratory droplets can land on hands, objects or surfaces around the person when they cough or talk, and people can then become infected with COVID-19 from touching hands, objects or surfaces with droplets and then touching their eyes, nose, or mouth. Recent data suggest that there can be transmission of COVID-19 through droplets of those with mild symptoms or those who do not feel ill.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As stated above, you don't need to cough or sneeze to catch COVID - you can catch it just by talking to someone in close proximity. Is it clear now ?

I'm quoting the CDC (which you apparently don't believe because they are doctors and scientists).

See below: This is directly from their website.

CDC Guidance:

COVID-19 is primarily transmitted from person-to-person through respiratory droplets. These droplets are released when someone with COVID-19 sneezes, coughs, or talks. Infectious droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs. Respiratory droplets can land on hands, objects or surfaces around the person when they cough or talk, and people can then become infected with COVID-19 from touching hands, objects or surfaces with droplets and then touching their eyes, nose, or mouth. Recent data suggest that there can be transmission of COVID-19 through droplets of those with mild symptoms or those who do not feel ill.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As stated above, you don't need to cough or sneeze to catch COVID - you can catch it just by talking to someone in close proximity. Is it clear now ?
Tell me what their new directives say as opposed to their directives of last week and let’s hash that out 😂! I know because you flip flop on topics and ignore facts when it doesn’t suit your argument but then use those same facts when they do, this isn’t really a big deal to you. But for those of us who depends on actual facts not political waffling, it does mean something. Our bar is set a little higher than lying to people.

Tell me what their new directives say as opposed to their directives of last week and let’s hash that out 😂! I know because you flip flop on topics and ignore facts when it doesn’t suit your argument but then use those same facts when they do, this isn’t really a big deal to you. But for those of us who depends on actual facts not political waffling, it does mean something. Our bar is set a little higher than lying to people.

Literally everything you just wrote is applicable to you. Psychological projection much ?

Raoul,

You are a patient guy trying to use data and science to convince the “anti maskers” that their behavior is personally dangerous and publicly inconsiderate of the health of others. The fact that vaccinated people can still contract the disease and that asymptomatic people can still spread the disease are concepts that conflict with the reigning political narrative of the Right.

Its a losing battle. For them, masks have been elevated by the RWM (right wing media) into some kind of emblem of “freedom” rather than a part of prudent public health. Trump mocked the wimps who wore masks. He promptly got Covid and turned the White House into a center of infected people, eg Rudy, Christy, Hope Hicks, Melania etc etc No matter, no mask = freedom (even a constitutional right!) persisted.

The CDC’s own study says mask don’t stop COVID.

I‘m sure you can google a bunch of left wing fact check sites that say it’s not true, or you’re not reading what you’re reading, or it’s been debunked etc.

Thats why I chose an article with a link to the study at the bottom so you can read it yourself.

As a side note if you’re ever interested in the truth don’t use google.

The CDC’s own study says mask don’t stop COVID.

I‘m sure you can google a bunch of left wing fact check sites that say it’s not true, or you’re not reading what you’re reading, or it’s been debunked etc.

Thats why I chose an article with a link to the study at the bottom so you can read it yourself.

As a side note if you’re ever interested in the truth don’t use google.

The link you posted and the actual CDC report don't say the same thing (why am I not surprised). Its basically just selective spin for mask skeptic audiences who want to hear anti-mask narratives.

Here's the CDC report itself

As a side note if you're ever interested in the truth, go to the actual source instead of posting right wing spin.

Literally everything you just wrote is applicable to you. Psychological projection much ?
More psychological projection:

Boy the CDC is sure making you sheep look like f’ing idiots today!

More psychological projection:

Boy the CDC is sure making you sheep look like f’ing idiots today!

You linked to a Fox News article by one of their pundits. Where's the actual CDC web page ?

LMAO. Unfortunately, that's not how it works. You can still get COVID if you've been vaccinated, not have symptoms (because the vaccine is working), but still walk around maskless and transmit your COVID to others who may not be vaccinated - or even worse, aren't vaccinated and think masks don't work.

Did you see that fukning asshole Ole Joe walking to the fukcing mike on the White House lawn...in the open...wearing a fukcing mask to announce that wearing a mask was not required or even fukcing needed.

How could we possibly consider Raoul to be a schmuck, an asshole, a drinker of Kool-Aid, a bombastic ignoramus? Well we could. But let's cut this slow thinker, this individual incapable of putting two thoughts together a break. I mean he's Raoul2, can you even imagine what Raoul1 was about? I ,for one, am thankful that this low IQ Neanderthal vents his spleen here. what if the public associated this Progressive bile thinking with us...the glorious 'Cane Nation?

Whether a person is asymptomatic or not has no bearing on how the virus is transmitted. Below is the CDC guidance, which reports you can pick up COVID respiratory droplets by merely being close to someone while they are talking (this is why masks are important because they impede infected people from spreading their droplets and likewise impede those standing nearby from inhaling them).

CDC Guidance:

If you believe that , then so be it ... truth is CDC has been all over the place in regards to Covid...constant backtracking and misleading info from day 1... even you can’t deny this fact ( well you probably can)....just because you read something doesn’t mean it’s fact ..CDC is even starting to think that asymptomatic spread is a myth .... truth is , no one has a damn clue in regards to Covid ...PRC tests have been debunked by the actual creator of test ... states like Fl have thrived ( w/ little restrictions ) as opposed to a state like California ( massive restrictions )... death rate ( which is utter and complete BS) is around .03% in general ... the Flu has magically gone away after decades of infecting 60 plus a million annually .. I am not saying Covid is a farce , but lose your close mindedness for a second , and ask yourself what is really happening here .. and lastly , last time I checked , this is America ( the country I have fought for in over 30 tours of duty)... we have freedom of choice and freedom of speech .. while I respect your opine , I am in complete disagreement ...

You're not wearing a mask for just yourself, you're wearing it for people you come in contact with. Since you seem to understand simple concepts well, think of a mask as a condom that protects both parties from STDs.
Yea im going to wear a mask after in vaccinated... What r u a clown... Sorry my bad u r..!!!!

LMAO. Unfortunately, that's not how it works. You can still get COVID if you've been vaccinated, not have symptoms (because the vaccine is working), but still walk around maskless and transmit your COVID to others who may not be vaccinated - or even worse, aren't vaccinated and think masks don't work.
There is almost zero transmission from individuals who never have symptoms. The exception is the two days before the onset of symptoms. contagiousness is directly proportional to severity of symptoms.

There is almost zero transmission from individuals who never have symptoms. The exception is the two days before the onset of symptoms. contagiousness is directly proportional to severity of symptoms.

That's a good point, although it should be noted that the term asymptomatic is an umbrella term that researchers are using for both asymptomatic and presymptomatic people, which increases the numbers significantly. You can unknowingly have COVID days before experiencing any symptoms and unwittingly pass it on to others, which leaves us in the same predicament as before, of people who don't wear masks and generally behave in a cavalier manner acquiring COVID and passing it on to someone else before themselves experiencing any symptoms. This is where masks and social distancing can severely reduce the spread.

Stop the nonsense

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT