ADVERTISEMENT

Roe vs Wade will be a lightning rod for the libs on the left and will be an enormously galvanizing issue....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
Because this is an attack on womens rights that have stood for 50 years. Radical conservatives have clearly crossed a line that is going to backfire. May be the first time I actually agree with Trump. He has told people this is not going to be good for a very needed voting base. Suburban mothers.

I think this will make the states adjust and right now contraceptives are going to be a much bigger part of the narrative.

The supreme court right now is constructed politically and the dems will be looking at solving this problem. Not limited to looking into impeaching judges who lied under oath. It's time for a realignment and this fight will be nasty.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
Because this is an attack on womens rights that have stood for 50 years. Radical conservatives have clearly crossed a line that is going to backfire. May be the first time I actually agree with Trump. He has told people this is not going to be good for a very needed voting base. Suburban mothers.

I think this will make the states adjust and right now contraceptives are going to be a much bigger part of the narrative.

The supreme court right now is constructed politically and the dems will be looking at solving this problem. Not limited to looking into impeaching judges who lied under oath. It's time for a realignment and this fight will be nasty.
WRONG AS ALWAYS
SCOTUS simply said abortion isn’t a constitutional right, therefore NO FEDERAL LAW NECESSARY
Therefore EACH state has the right to decide
Only ignorant fuks like you would argue anything else
Women will still have whatever rights they had before or always will be able to have an abortion
Ignorant, emotional, small minded, asswipes like you,need to STFU and go away
Fuk you,joey biden, his puppet woke administration, and the rest of you ignorant dumbfuks that continue to endorse this world wide embarrassment
From the bottom of my heart
PISS OFF

Apparently 1 million Dems have already switched parties

I guess people on the left are not familiar with or don't understand the principle of Federalism

Reactions: orly 1022
the only thing this will show is How much Pain and divisiveness the Democrat Party is willing to put the Country through, so as to make itself the Victim. They will and have Lied, contorted, and exaggerated ALL to Ramp up the pressure and pain to a hysterical level in an ATTEMPT to hold on to POWER. AGAIN ! Where are the calls for sedition as Democrats incite Crowds into Violence, Arizona was under siege ! and where is the indignation, where are the calls for Law and Order. Shumer, AOC, that THUG maxine Waters openly called for Violence and Sedition, watch it on line, and now when this THUGGERY is being done by Dem's and USED by Dem's your Silent. It's NOT sedition? they put government official lives at risk, but THIS TIME ITS OK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, People will see through this. Do you think you can tell people The SCOTUS did this to be able to CONTROL a womans body, and forget ALL THE FORCED VACCINATIONS imposed by King Biden and his Democrat Politburo. Biden already had the Power over every citizen's body! They are pissed the SCOTUS STRIPPED THEM OF THE POWER. How many people have been harmed permanently by those vaccination experiments, how many side effects, how many DEAD? Has Anyone seen CNN, Msnbc,MSN et al report on this ??????

Pelosi AOC, Brandon, and Pocahontas have decided they speak for all women.
WOW it's incredible how delusional you people are. It's astounding really. You do realize that Nancy Pelosi is the current speaker of the house and she should be speaking for woman right? Especially being that she is a woman and all. Listen, just because you may not have voted for her. Please understand. Her party won and they elected her to be speaker. Please deal with it.

WOW it's incredible how delusional you people are. It's astounding really. You do realize that Nancy Pelosi is the current speaker of the house and she should be speaking for woman right? Especially being that she is a woman and all. Listen, just because you may not have voted for her. Please understand. Her party won and they elected her to be speaker. Please deal with it.
For a second there, I thought she might be a birthing person

the only thing this will show is How much Pain and divisiveness the Democrat Party is willing to put the Country through, so as to make itself the Victim. They will and have Lied, contorted, and exaggerated ALL to Ramp up the pressure and pain to a hysterical level in an ATTEMPT to hold on to POWER. AGAIN ! Where are the calls for sedition as Democrats incite Crowds into Violence, Arizona was under siege ! and where is the indignation, where are the calls for Law and Order. Shumer, AOC, that THUG maxine Waters openly called for Violence and Sedition, watch it on line, and now when this THUGGERY is being done by Dem's and USED by Dem's your Silent. It's NOT sedition? they put government official lives at risk, but THIS TIME ITS OK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, People will see through this. Do you think you can tell people The SCOTUS did this to be able to CONTROL a womans body, and forget ALL THE FORCED VACCINATIONS imposed by King Biden and his Democrat Politburo. Biden already had the Power over every citizen's body! They are pissed the SCOTUS STRIPPED THEM OF THE POWER. How many people have been harmed permanently by those vaccination experiments, how many side effects, how many DEAD? Has Anyone seen CNN, Msnbc,MSN et al report on this ??????
The majority of the American people are actually pro choice dude. It's 2022. Get a calender.

The majority of the American people are actually pro choice dude. It's 2022. Get a calender.
I am pro choice goober ! and it's calendAr by the way. Your answer doesn't even qualify as ignorant, it's a NON Answer. What are you thinking when YOU say pro choice ? Do you have a LIMIT, any limit ? Abortion of 42 weeks+ isn't pro choice it's murder. Is your limit the Party Approved Line, or do you have an opinion?

Reactions: Allied2651
I am pro choice goober ! and it's calendAr by the way. Your answer doesn't even qualify as ignorant, it's a NON Answer. What are you thinking when YOU say pro choice ? Do you have a LIMIT, any limit ? Abortion of 42 weeks+ isn't pro choice it's murder. Is your limit the Party Approved Line, or do you have an opinion?
Oh stop it you sound moronic!!! This decision did not have provisions for pro choice so stop your non sense.

WTF are you talking about ? What "provisions" were you looking for? Stop talking code and cnn talking points, and write something genuine

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
WTF are you talking about ? What "provisions" were you looking for? Stop talking code and cnn talking points, and write something genuine
You are trying to hard to vilify the left you sound like a moron....and then you come here saying you are pro choice. WTF are you even talking about? You don't even know what you are talking about.

Quit trying to have it both ways!

?????? Why has ANYTHING I have said disqualify me from being Pro Choice? That's pretty ballsy! Do you have and can you post The Rule Book on Who Can Be Pro Choice ? What do YOU HAVE TO BE to get in, since your a key master?

?????? Why has ANYTHING I have said disqualify me from being Pro Choice? That's pretty ballsy! Do you have and can you post The Rule Book on Who Can Be Pro Choice ? What do YOU HAVE TO BE to get in, since your a key master?
Let me explain why you sound so moronic. You are here trying to vilify the left. Well the left is pro choice so when you say you are pro choice, wouldn't you be vilifying the right? The left didn't do anything to change Roe vs Wade and you come here talking like the left is some group here to cause national dissention. This is completely moronic. Ummmm, I believe you need to stop trying to play both side and have it both ways. If you are pro choice what the right is doing is unacceptable. I don't want to hear your bullshit because that is what it is.

Nancy Pelosi is Speaker the House for a few more months, and you may worship her, but she doesn't speak for all women. Get a clue.

Reactions: mahb
Ahhhh I think I get you,,,,

Let me explain why you sound so moronic. You are here trying to vilify the left. Well the left is pro choice so when you say you are pro choice, wouldn't you be vilifying the right? The left didn't do anything to change Roe vs Wade and you come here talking like the left is some group here to cause national dissention. This is completely moronic. Ummmm, I believe you need to stop trying to play both side and have it both ways. If you are pro choice what the right is doing is unacceptable. I don't want to hear your bullshit because that is what it is.

CD I am a Person, you know like the ones that think for themselves. All that BS you wrote down, and apparently live by, doesn't apply to me. After saying ALL THAT you STILL haven't answered the simple question posed to you. What do YOU call Pro Choice. I'm not Vilifying "The Left" the Left is doing ALL the Work Vilifying themselves. This Bi Polar/ All or Nothing approach you seem to be reasoning with is very myopic. Roe vs Wade was all about a Federal Mandate/Law over a Citizen's Health. The Federal Government has NO Right to do that/ and now they don't. That is NOT found in The Constitution and IS NOT a matter of The Federal Government. If you do that The Government can just Mandate some vaccination that doesn't even vaccinate, and then just hide the side effects, sequela's, and mortality/morbidity.............................. Yha, so SCOTUS opining that it should of Never been added in the 1st place and kicking it back to the States, where it is designed to be, is fine with me. Let The People of each State Vote for what THEY want, not HAVE what YOU want them to have. Following me?

So back to Pro Choice, can you let me know what belief makes you or anyone Pro Choice ?

Fact: The death rate among the vaccinated is 5-times lower than the unvaccinated! The death rate among the unvaccinated is 50%. The death rate among the vaccinated is 10%. With those percentages, I'll take my chances getting the vaccine.

Last edited:
Fact: The death rate among the vaccinated is 5-times lower than the unvaccinated! The death rate among the unvaccinated is 50%. The death rate among the vaccinated is 10%. With those percentages, I'll take my chances getting the vaccine.
Mike, way off, don't just follow fake news. They would never admit the truth just like Pfizer wanted to hide the Vax trials for 75 years until a Judge made them release it. More Vaxd are being hospitalized and 90% of the ones testing positive all the time.

Reactions: central17
Mike,
Fully applaud your choice to get vaccinated, I am too. But the rosy progaganda and hiding of the risks of the vaccine were, are, and will remain wrong. Why the need to lie and force people to take it if the truth was so good?

BTW, Covid is now in full blume. I know a lot of vaccinated people with bad systems of Covid. Why is the press not reporting this wave? Did Goebels tell them not to?

Mike,
Fully applaud your choice to get vaccinated, I am too. But the rosy progaganda and hiding of the risks of the vaccine were, are, and will remain wrong. Why the need to lie and force people to take it if the truth was so good?

BTW, Covid is now in full blume. I know a lot of vaccinated people with bad systems of Covid. Why is the press not reporting this wave? Did Goebels tell them not to?
If you really believe the rosy propaganda is fake and the risks are hidden, why did you even get vaccinated? Covering all the bases?

Always playing with numbers. During Omicron, 39% of the deaths in Utah were vaccinated. In the last 28 days in Utah, 66% of the hospitalizations were vaccinated. Speaking of numbers, 99.5% of those who get Covid will survive and those numbers are even better if you have no preexisting conditions. Hardly a reason to run out and get injected. Besides, you can stay safe just by wearing 3 masks. SMH.

Always playing with numbers. During Omicron, 39% of the deaths in Utah were vaccinated. In the last 28 days in Utah, 66% of the hospitalizations were vaccinated. Speaking of numbers, 99.5% of those who get Covid will survive and those numbers are even better if you have no preexisting conditions. Hardly a reason to run out and get injected. Besides, you can stay safe just by wearing 3 masks. SMH.
The numbers are facts. The reason to run out and get injected is because the death rate among the vaccinated is 5-times lower than the unvaccinated.

The numbers are facts. The reason to run out and get injected is because the death rate among the vaccinated is 5-times lower than the unvaccinated.
There are lies, there are damned lies and then there are statistics. Are the numbers I quoted from Utah not facts? Is the 99.5% survival rate I posted not a fact? Does the fact that I didn't get a jab and am still alive bother you? I have had Covid and it was not as bad as the Flu for me. Do you still wear a face diaper wherever you go or do you no longer care about your fellow Americans?

There are lies, there are damned lies and then there are statistics. Are the numbers I quoted from Utah not facts? Is the 99.5% survival rate I posted not a fact? Does the fact that I didn't get a jab and am still alive bother you? I have had Covid and it was not as bad as the Flu for me. Do you still wear a face diaper wherever you go or do you no longer care about your fellow Americans?
The numbers I listed are for the U.S. as a whole, not one State. That fact that you didn't get the jab and are still alive doesn't bother me. To the contrary. I don't wish ill health for anyone. And yes, I still wear a mask when I go out in public. It's a requirement before entering many establishments. Business owners have the right to refuse entrance to anyone they feel is a threat to others.

Last edited:
The numbers I listed are for the U.S. as a whole, not one State. That fact that you didn't get the jab and are still alive doesn't bother me. To the contrary. I don't wish ill health for anyone. And yes, I still wear a mask when I go out in public. It's a requirement before entering many establishments. Business owners have the right to refuse entrance to anyone they feel is a threat to others.
Ok I'll play along. What do the US numbers say about your chance of survival from Covid, are they still 99.5%? I also wish no ill will of you and am glad that you choose to do what you think is right for you and your family. I also hope you respect those that chose a different medical decision for themselves.

Ok I'll play along. What do the US numbers say about your chance of survival from Covid, are they still 99.5%? I also wish no ill will of you and am glad that you choose to do what you think is right for you and your family. I also hope you respect those that chose a different medical decision for themselves.
I firmly believe that everyone has the right to make their own medical decisions but to say I respect all those decisions would not be honest. IMO, "foolish would be a better definition than "respectful". Vaccines are directly related to decline in virus mortality.

Last edited:
I firmly believe that everyone has the right to make their own medical decisions but to say I respect all those decisions would not be honest. IMO, "foolish would be a better definition than "respectful". Vaccines are directly related to decline in virus mortality.
And I think it's foolish to treat a virus with a 99.5% survival rate as if it's the Bubonic Plague. The Covid "vaccine" does not stop the spread and does not stop people from dying, as evidenced by the 39% of deaths in Utah during Omicron being from those that had the jab.

And I think it's foolish to treat a virus with a 99.5% survival rate as if it's the Bubonic Plague. The Covid "vaccine" does not stop the spread and does not stop people from dying, as evidenced by the 39% of deaths in Utah during Omicron being from those that had the jab.
You claim the virus has a 99.5 survival rate but it has resulted in over 1 million U.S. deaths.

Pfft
I have all three shots, Fauci had FOUR
STFU, its simply no different than a mild cold
Pffft @ ignorant fuktards like you lil mikey

You claim the virus has a 99.5 survival rate but it has resulted in over 1 million U.S. deaths.
Is there a reason why both of those numbers can't be true? To put the 1 million deaths into perspective, there are over 330 million people in the U.S.

Pfft
I have all three shots, Fauci had FOUR
STFU, its simply no different than a mild cold
Pffft @ ignorant fuktards like you lil mikey
A mild cold never resulted in over 1 million U.S. deaths, majustard!

This is NO LONGER COVID, you clueless,emotional, shallow thinking twit
Its 3 to 4 variants down the line
YES you are correct: NOBODY IS DYING FORM THIS SLIGHT COLD
STFU, you are 1 of the 3 biden voters that will vote for this joke agin
You have ZERO credibilty
Pfffft

Be proud you voted for this mentally challenged, clueless fuktard!!!!
NOW STFU and crawl back under your bridge you ignorant dumbfuk!!!
Its donkeys like you that disgust me.
Keep trying to defend the indefensible
Pffft

You have ZERO credibilty
Pfffft
Speaking of credibility, "Trump wins in a landslide"!

Is there a reason why both of those numbers can't be true? To put the 1 million deaths into perspective, there are over 330 million people in the U.S.
The death toll is still rising and the WHO director said cases were on the rise in 110 countries with the U.S leading the way.

You have ZERO credibilty
Pfffft
I won't vote for Biden again but you voted for a narcissistic Buffoon who incited a deadly riot and tried to overturn the election that he lost.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT