ADVERTISEMENT

Roe vs Wade will be a lightning rod for the libs on the left and will be an enormously galvanizing issue....

The death toll is still rising and the WHO director said cases were on the rise in 110 countries with the U.S leading the way.
But wait, I thought that Pudding Brain had a plan for Covid? How could cases and deaths be rising With Joey in charge? With the deaths rising, has the percentages of survival changed?

Reactions: majus12
I won't vote for Biden again but you voted for a narcissistic Buffoon who incited a deadly riot and tried to overturn the election that he lost.
You’re an immature ignorant shallow minded TDS victim. Learnn to vote policies NOT emotions
You're nothing more than a teenage middle school girl.

pffft

You’re an immature ignorant shallow minded TDS victim. Learnn to vote policies NOT emotions
You're nothing more than a teenage middle school girl.

pffft
majustard spews more BS! Trump's major policy was deregulation which caused dire consequences for public health and safety, the environment and economic conditions and also increased our collective susceptibility to Covid-19.

This is NO LONGER COVID, you clueless,emotional, shallow thinking twit
Its 3 to 4 variants down the line
YES you are correct: NOBODY IS DYING FORM THIS SLIGHT COLD
STFU, you are 1 of the 3 biden voters that will vote for this joke agin
You have ZERO credibilty
Pfffft
There is still Covid and the new variants are coronavirus mutations dumbass!

There is still Covid and the new variants are coronavirus mutations dumbass!
Thats exactly what my post said, however in your haste you didnt read it clearly, and as always
Put your foot in your mouth
Lil mikey LMAO @ you daily
Thank you, life is better with humor!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT