ADVERTISEMENT

Schumer and Pelosi boycott a meeting to help the common man, stop being fooled LIBS!

If I invited you to my home and tweeted this below. Would you come?

Meeting with that redneck Ozona today about keeping his welfare check rolling in. Problem is he's a lazy POS who doesn't deserve getting tax payer money. He supports free medical insurance for orphans and the elderly. He wants to raise taxes so he can get a bigger welfare check.

Would you come?

Reactions: Raoul2
If I invited you to my home and tweeted this below. Would you come?

Meeting with that redneck Ozona today about keeping his welfare check rolling in. Problem is he's a lazy POS who doesn't deserve getting tax payer money. He supports free medical insurance for orphans and the elderly. He wants to raise taxes so he can get a bigger welfare check.

Would you come?
Well since Ozona couldn’t be a redneck this would fall in line with your usual lies. And if he didn’t believe in these programs he wouldn’t show. And like most of your statements it’s all spin and BS. However Schumer and Pelosi do try and bring in Illegals for thier vote and they are careless about national security and Americans. So in a nutshell I agree with Trump’s America First!

Man, go to sleep.
my comment was made around 8pm, your the weirdo up at 1am on CS. Another thing, I know you want govt to tell you how to live, I don’t need Govt nor your dizzy ass telling me shyt so save your advice column

Didn’t say I had one, however your constantly commenting on where you think I live so we can chalk this one up to you enjoying giving not receiving.
Other than me saying you live in a basement when have I ever questioned what city you lived in? I don't give a shzzt where you live.

You shouldn’t, you couldn’t afford my mailbox
That shouldn't be too hard to do. Especially since you've shown no ability to maintain your subscription to Canesport.com. Your six months hiatus working your lemonade stand must have been a financial windfall.

That shouldn't be too hard to do. Especially since you've shown no ability to maintain your subscription to Canesport.com. Your six months hiatus working your lemonade stand must have been a financial windfall.
I’ve shown no ability to maintain a subscription? Are we lying again to sound cool Cems? I just joined less than a month ago. Don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story

I’ve shown no ability to maintain a subscription? Are we lying again to sound cool Cems? I just joined less than a month ago. Don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story
Ozona, please stop with your lies. You either got banned 6 months ago or you couldn't afford your subscription. Which was it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT