ADVERTISEMENT

Sean Doolittle on declining white house invite: I don't want to hang out with someone who talks....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
Like that. A guy who gets it. A good man. This isn't the way our president should be talking. More champions that don't want anything to do with a loser....besides, they are probably serving fast food. Ain't nobody got time for that.

https://wjla.com/news/local/nationals-sean-doolittle-white-house

bc05f73d-18d2-4f2b-93bd-e2a7f95c53e4-large16x9_AP_17275759101768.jpg

Cry Baby, Would Have more credibility with his differences of opinion showing up. Kind of like someone that puts people on ignore and turn chosen post into Gary . Cry Babies lol.

Like that. A guy who gets it. A good man. This isn't the way our president should be talking. More champions that don't want anything to do with a loser....besides, they are probably serving fast food. Ain't nobody got time for that.

https://wjla.com/news/local/nationals-sean-doolittle-white-house

So, one player out of a whole baseball team takes his marbles and goes home and you consider this a movement? Apparently his teammates are not going to have his back on this one and are honored to be going. Instead of being a coward, maybe he should go ahead and go so he could share his concerns with Trump in person.

Reactions: krvanness
People just don't respect Trump.....because of what he says and does. I remember a time it used to be an honor to meet a siting US president. Now it is rife with shame and contempt.

People just don't respect Trump.....because of what he says and does. I remember a time it used to be an honor to meet a siting US president. Now it is rife with shame and contempt.

You come on here day in and day out calling The President every name and disrespectful pejorative one could think of. Now you want to blame him for the lack of civility today. You are the kid who kills his parents then complains he’s an orphan.

It's only gonna get worse. Although I seriously doubt these champions who want nothing to do with this POS are coming the canesport lounge everyday.

You right wingers don't get it. Nobody credible wants to be around a corrupt loud mouth POS, who for now, resides in the WH.

So, one player out of a whole baseball team takes his marbles and goes home and you consider this a movement? Apparently his teammates are not going to have his back on this one and are honored to be going. Instead of being a coward, maybe he should go ahead and go so he could share his concerns with Trump in person.

CD, did you not see 801canesmxer comment on the fact it's ONE PLAYER out of the ENTIRE TEAM?

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Looks like Kurt Suzuki just lifted his leg and took a giant piss on his teammate by wearing a MAGA hat at the ceremony. Kind of shows the difference between a grown man and one that acts like a bratty 5 year old.

You right wingers don't get it. Nobody credible wants to be around a corrupt loud mouth POS, who for now, resides in the WH.
No.... they don't get it....which is why most are blocked. They don't want to get it. Nobody from Any team should ever refuse to see a president....and they are saying just 1? A lot of people have refused to see this POS in his 3 years.

Reactions: cems52
Smart move. Anyone seen with Trump will be remembered by history as having kowtowed to a corrupt demagogue

Reactions: cems52
Smart move. Anyone seen with Trump will be remembered by history as having kowtowed to a corrupt demagogue
Or that they were just honored for an achievement, but one little brat pouted and stayed home.Again, why not meet with him and discuss whatever problem you have with him in person?

Why waste our time on the small stuff when we could be planning on how to rapidly redistribute our wealth around the globe?

Our president lacking respect in America is not small

Respect can only be given can't be taken. Those without the capacity to give respect can only look in the mirror and measure their own shortcomings..

Reactions: utatem
Respect can only be given can't be taken. Those without the capacity to give respect can only look in the mirror and measure their own shortcomings..
Respect is earned and the fact is every poll including Fox New says they majority of the American people want him out on his ass.

It started 10 years ago!

Respect is earned and the fact is every poll including Fox New says they majority of the American people want him out on his ass.

If You and the press and the Democrats are so sure of this why the rush to impeach. Don’t give me no one is above the law they haven’t said what LAW he broke.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT