ADVERTISEMENT

Shot 8 Times at Nanas house from the back? Why? Asking for a friend....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
29683572_10155321535742541_2602334294647953708_n.jpg

And being a white female wearing nothing but pajamas can get you shot and killed as well. The biggest difference between them is that one of them was running to the Police while the other was running away.

After reading article if true this is missed up! With that said, Cops have about a quarter of a second to make a decision! With Cops getting killled left and right they going to be jittery!
This is what i see, free shoes, free tv's, Sacramento get prepared, if there is a peaceful demonstration i'am all for it. But i don't see it and i hope i'am wrong

Reactions: PalmaBoy
This shooting goes against the narrative the cops explained that this kid was an imminent threat and had a weapon. He had a cell phone and was absolutely no threat. This young man just happened to be black like the majority of these instances are but i am disturbed here...mainly because people don't see we have a serious problem with training, fear, or whatever. You see people taking a knee for this reason because these people have families. Police officers are making a lot of mistakes and need to be held accountable for those mistakes....until they are, you are going to see protest. It's a fact of life....and i realize a lot of people are saying keep my mouth shut about it. Fine, but NO! I don't honestly care. This kid was shot in the street like a dog...like so many other people of all back grounds and different genders. It is inexcusable!

This shooting goes against the narrative the cops explained that this kid was an imminent threat and had a weapon. He had a cell phone and was absolutely no threat. This young man just happened to be black like the majority of these instances are but i am disturbed here...mainly because people don't see we have a serious problem with training, fear, or whatever. You see people taking a knee for this reason because these people have families. Police officers are making a lot of mistakes and need to be held accountable for those mistakes....until they are, you are going to see protest. It's a fact of life....and i realize a lot of people are saying keep my mouth shut about it. Fine, but NO! I don't honestly care. This kid was shot in the street like a dog...like so many other people of all back grounds and different genders. It is inexcusable!

Blah, racist, blah, blah, racis, blah, blah, homo phob

He didn't mention race. You did. Another moronic post by the pretender. Maybe one day you'll have a rational thought. Keep trying.
So it’s funny, I post an article without mentioning race and I’m a “moronic pretender” yet CD does this with clear intent. And this moronic pretender has made an ass out of you enough. You really need to retreat!! And in a hurry!! I’ve bitch slapped stupid Lou nonstop

CD I’m not even sure where to start with this mess of a post you’ve published here. You have zero clue when it comes to law Enforcement training. Please stop pretending!

Interesting how the officers turned off the audio on their body cams just as their backup arrived to discuss what just happened.

CD I’m not even sure where to start with this mess of a post you’ve published here. You have zero clue when it comes to law Enforcement training. Please stop pretending!
I know because it takes special training to realize that shooting at someone 20 times and continuing to shoot them in the back because someone was breaking into cars is justifiable....SMFH. Please....stop that sounds ridiculous how you defend complete nonsense everytime.

Fake news! Lol at “Autopsy” refutes cops story. He was shot twice in the front and 6 times in the back. First rounds spun him around and rapid succession other 6 rounds hit the suspect. I’ve seen body camera video already from the officer who pulled the trigger.
Surely aren't telling people with a straight face shooting a kid 20 times is justifiable here with helicopters over heard. Nobody is this stupid. Odds are he isn't going to out run a helicopter. It seems to me you defend any and all nonsense when it comes to these things. It's frankly a bit ridiculous.

I know because it takes special training to realize that shooting at someone 20 times and continuing to shoot them in the back because someone was breaking into cars is justifiable....SMFH. Please....stop that sounds ridiculous how you defend complete nonsense everytime.
I’ll spell it out for you since you can’t seem to comprehend. Subject is breaking into cars. Subject has dark object in his hand. Subject does not comply with orders. Subject is shot multiple times because he WAS a threat to the responding officers.

If the idiot wasn’t out breaking into cars he’d still be alive now wouldn’t he.

Surely aren't telling people with a straight face shooting a kid 20 times is justifiable here with helicopters over heard. Nobody is this stupid. Odds are he isn't going to out run a helicopter. It seems to me you defend any and all nonsense when it comes to these things. It's frankly a bit ridiculous.
He didn’t shoot him 20 times now did he? See you insert little lies to pad your bullsh#t story.

I’ll spell it out for you since you can’t seem to comprehend. Subject is breaking into cars. Subject has dark object in his hand. Subject does not comply with orders. Subject is shot multiple times because he WAS a threat to the responding officers.

If the idiot wasn’t out breaking into cars he’d still be alive now wouldn’t he.
NO....what is idiotic is you have convicted this person of breaking into cars so you think you have a right to shoot him without a trial 20 times (6 in the back) with a helicopter over head. It was dark? So, that gives you a right to shoot him? Because you can't see? That is about the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

He didn’t shoot him 20 times now did he? See you insert little lies to pad your bullsh#t story.
I didn't say he did. The cops said themselves 20 bullets were fired at him but I have a feeling you already knew this. Anything to justify complete BS.

NO....what is idiotic is you have convicted this person of breaking into cars so you think you have a right to shoot him without a trial 20 times (6 in the back) with a helicopter over head. It was dark? So, that gives you a right to shoot him? Because you can't see? That is about the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.
No the most ridiculous thing you ever heard your own mouth. You’ve already convicted the officer so don’t blah blah me about this you hypocrite. Why you think the chopper was up? Once again stick to non technical computer sales.

I didn't say he did. The cops said themselves 20 bullets were fired at him but I have a feeling you already knew this. Anything to justify complete BS.
Yeah you probably haven’t been to too many OIS scenes have you? Multiple rounds get fired and in a case where you have such high stress, pulse shoots up to around 180-200 and blood pressure spikes. You get auditory exclusion and tunnel vision. That officer couldn’t tell you how many time he pulled the trigger, just that he stopped the perceived threat.

Firing 20 shots and hitting a subject 8 times are two different things but I’m sure you knew that. “Being shot 20 times” when in fact he was actually shot “8 times” is a big difference

Yeah you probably haven’t been to too many OIS scenes have you? Multiple rounds get fired and in a case where you have such high stress, pulse shoots up to around 180-200 and blood pressure spikes. You get auditory exclusion and tunnel vision. That officer couldn’t tell you how many time he pulled the trigger, just that he stopped the perceived threat.
Then don't be a cop because this kid was murdered and what you just told me doesn't justify it to his family.

Not a kid. And he was breaking the law. Should he have been responsible and stop when he got caught? Can not just blame the police on this.

CD I’m sure you had an issue with the guy who murdered two FL highway patrol troopers and then was shot 70 times by a responding swat team? Sheriff stated when asked why they shot the bad guy 70 times, he stated it would’ve been more but they ran out of ammo.

Tragic event. The lesson to be learned....heed any and all challenges of the police. It’s not a game out there.

God Bless everyone involved in this incident.

Then don't be a cop because this kid was murdered and what you just told me doesn't justify it to his family.
Yeah well once again you’ve proven to be the idiot your keyboard says you are. A know it all fool who knows nothing in reality propped up by a case of little man syndrome.

Firing 20 shots and hitting a subject 8 times are two different things but I’m sure you knew that. “Being shot 20 times” when in fact he was actually shot “8 times” is a big difference
Yeah, the difference is they missed....so what? Explain this complete BS to his family and see how this explanation goes over. Do you know they couldn't even present his body publicly it was so riddled with bullets? You are trying to tell me with a helicopter with an eye on this suspect means nothing and can report everywhere he is going doesn't matter? The audio with this happening of the cop saying they are going to shoot this mfer doesn't matter? This is why people are taking knees and you know what I think I am sick and tired of hearing all these lame excuses.

Yeah well once again you’ve proven to be the idiot your keyboard says you are. A know it all fool who knows nothing in reality propped up by a case of little man syndrome.
What are you even talking about little man syndrome? I am 6'4 genius....lol. Look you can call me an idiot. Fine...but you justifying nonsense like this? It honestly doesn't bother me cause I just don't hold your opinion in very high esteem. I don't....and people that are police officers justifying this are just as much to blame as the people that do it....because it is institutional. That's the problem.

Then stop posting such material or continue to block/ignore those who challenge your nonsense. It’s a simple choice and will hopefully bring you some peace.

Yeah, the difference is they missed....so what? Explain this complete BS to his family and see how this explanation goes over. Do you know they couldn't even present his body publicly it was so riddled with bullets? You are trying to tell me with a helicopter with an eye on this suspect means nothing and can report everywhere he is going doesn't matter? The audio with this happening of the cop saying they are going to shoot this mfer doesn't matter? This is why people are taking knees and you know what I think I am sick and tired of hearing all these lame excuses.

Nah, I keep him around for kicks. He has very little life experience and so he needs educating.
This is one of those topics when I see someone blatantly spew lies and rhetoric I get heated about it. Just better off not seeing his bullsh#t!

I love how a person who works in non technical computer sales is suddenly an expert in all things law enforcement, although he’s never spent a day in a uniform, training with law enforcement, not has he ever been in a shoot / don’t shoot situation. Love it! Frigging idiot

CD keeps it real and if you dont' like it cash please put me on ignore. I don't care...just like I don't care about your lame cowardly excuses for people that are murdering our citizens. It's cowardly because it is a bunch of people with a badge and a gun taking liberty with it knowing that other cowards will make excuses to justify it.....meaning there will be no punishment. They will get off every time and what we need are real men representing the American people in public service. Not cowards with a badge and gun that hunt down and kill certain people like animals for merely being a suspect of a crime. That's stupid...so you all can punt rocks if you ask me.

I get it brother, but honestly I’d expect nothing more from him. As for expertise, I’m pretty certain he’s not an expert at anything.

This is one of those topics when I see someone blatantly spew lies and rhetoric I get heated about it. Just better off not seeing his bullsh#t!

I love how a person who works in non technical computer sales is suddenly an expert in all things law enforcement, although he’s never spent a day in a uniform, training with law enforcement, not has he ever been in a shoot / don’t shoot situation. Love it! Frigging idiot

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Heed the challenge and it will work out much better for everyone. Heed my advice and perhaps you will find peace.

CD keeps it real and if you dont' like it cash please put me on ignore. I don't care...just like I don't care about your lame cowardly excuses for people that are murdering our citizens. It's cowardly because it is a bunch of people with a badge and a gun taking liberty with it knowing that other cowards will make excuses to justify it.....meaning there will be no punishment. They will get off every time and what we need are real men representing the American people in public service. Not cowards with a badge and gun that hunt down and kill certain people like animals for merely being a suspect of a crime. That's stupid...so you all can punt rocks if you ask me.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Interesting how the officers turned off the audio on their body cams just as their backup arrived to discuss what just happened.
Why muddy the waters of a young kids death, a decision this cop has to live with for the rest of his life with a lie? Why?? You constantly tell half truths or outright lies!!! Grow a pair and grow the F up!

The most stress CD has ever been under is which plug to choose when he inflated his Obama blow up doll.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT