ADVERTISEMENT

Sinema and Manchin

We're good buddy. Until tomorrow.
Thanks, cems, there was some good racing last night in Oakland. Next stop, San Diego next Saturday. The only sport I watch on a regular basis and won't miss, besides Canes football.

like you, i don’t support an end to the filibuster rule. I just don’t like or support the Arizona senator.

PS. Speaker McCarthy has the support of only 20% of the public per the WSJ and 26% per Fox. Worse than Nancy in the opinion of the public. She’s at 36 and 37% in those same polls

Can’t find data on credible recent polls on Fauci.
I don't care about those polls. Average American doesn't even know who McCarthy is let alone Pelosi. There are polls that make sense but polls on Congressman don't in my eyes. Irrelevant anyway. What is relevant is leave our structure alone. It is designed very very well. Not perfect but the best there is.

I don't care about those polls. Average American doesn't even know who McCarthy is let alone Pelosi. There are polls that make sense but polls on Congressman don't in my eyes. Irrelevant anyway. What is relevant is leave our structure alone. It is designed very very well. Not perfect but the best there is.
Can’t disagree with you, HJ. As a Dem, I do not support ending the filibuster tradition in the Senate.

Yet, that faith in our structure is what makes me so outraged by the violence of Jan 6. Certification of our electoral votes is an honored process….uncontroversial. Trump’s attack on that process was unacceptable and worse.

The absurdity of Brandon is mind boggling.
He runs on trying to unite the country, then takes the most divisive approach to all the major issues . Thank God these two brave senators called him out on this. He lied . Period
He’s not trying to heal anything.
He’s throwing gasoline on the fire .
He’s calling good citizens racist, and then has that red head flak try to differentiate between calling someone a racist and saying their actions are like a racist.
There can’t be any compromise with the Brandon bunch . None . They are strident and hateful
Now they are directing that hate on liberals like Joe and Krysten for not going along with divisive legislation which excludes any input from any republicans, even RINOS like Romney and Collins
These democrats are not conservatives.
They are liberals
They are just sand
The democrats must be defeated this November. Guys like Raskin , Schiff and Chuckie need to be removed from power .
Any response from the left invariably involves Trump . He’s not in office . He may never run again . He has adherents because he did win and shook up things and improved our condition until the Chinese infected the world
There is also the collective hate on the right , me included , for the totally made up story of Trump and the Russians . It was a farce . A fairy tale . All lies .

Personally I would prefer a guy like DeSantis or Youngkin run against that shell of a man ( Brandon ) as I think it would be a landslide.
The American public is more in line with the two brave liberal senators than the wackos trying to coerce the country into radical actions
First 2022 , take over the Congress. Then 2024 the White House,
Youngkin in 2024 !

You have a lot of nerve to pretend being impeached 2 times is not a big deal. That alone will make Trump the worse president, Ever!! Wake up!!
Starting in November, Biden may get hit with a Trifecta! Nancy and Shiff took the bar for impeachment down to calling someone Poopiehead in third grade recess.

Starting in November, Biden may get hit with a Trifecta! Nancy and Shiff took the bar for impeachment down to calling someone Poopiehead in third grade recess.
This juvenile post is indicative of your inability to engage in adult conversation. I'm done with this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT