ADVERTISEMENT

Some might find this interesting- no judgements

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ex-r...oronavirus-warning_n_5f23c898c5b6a34284b916a2

Ignore the trump reference tho

the message should not be political
I'm the biggest lock down skeptic there is, if Herman Cain was my relative I would have told him forget the mask and stay home. The guy was 74 and had most of his liver removed while battling stage 4 liver cancer. This is what I (and any medical professional) would call a highly at risk person. This does not equate the risk of a healthy individual who has has little to no risk or underlying conditions. Herman Cain was one of my favorite political figures, I thought his optimism and bright outlook on life was a great aspirational tone for the GOP, sad loss for everyone. This does not however change any narrative of the excessively low risk to most of society.

Huff Post?? Really Gary?? Michael Steele is a Hack. As are all these other POS politicians and news hacks using people’s deaths to make political statements. This includes Obama’s BS remarks at Lewis’s funeral. Disgraceful.
I take it this only applies to the remarks you disagree with? LOL Steele is a respected conservative. Huff Post is respected news source. It has been for quite some time now.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
Wearing a mask trying to keep COVID at bay is equivalent to trying to keep mesquites out with a chain linked fence. The reason for the uptick in the warm climate states is from people congregating indoors mask or no mask. Wake up people.

Reactions: krvanness
I take it this only applies to the remarks you disagree with? LOL Steele is a respected conservative. Huff Post is respected news source. It has been for quite some time now.
Steele is no respected conservative. He lives about 5 min away from my MD house and I see him in Giant all the time. He’s a hack. You saying he’s respected just proves your ignorance

I'm the biggest lock down skeptic there is, if Herman Cain was my relative I would have told him forget the mask and stay home. The guy was 74 and had most of his liver removed while battling stage 4 liver cancer. This is what I (and any medical professional) would call a highly at risk person. This does not equate the risk of a healthy individual who has has little to no risk or underlying conditions. Herman Cain was one of my favorite political figures, I thought his optimism and bright outlook on life was a great aspirational tone for the GOP, sad loss for everyone. This does not however change any narrative of the excessively low risk to most of society.

I would have discouraged my 82 year old mom from going, and she’s in a lot better shape than he was.

And if a conservative pulled that crap over peoples death I wouldn’t like it either

Steele is no respected conservative. He lives about 5 min away from my MD house and I see him in Giant all the time. He’s a hack. You saying he’s respected just proves your ignorance
Sure he is. I imagine you don't pick someone to be chairman of the RNC otherwise.

Especially Low risk to our children. The Flu is 10 times greater risk for Kids. I guess we can never open schools again.

Reactions: kamco360 and 6882
Politicizing there deaths that crap

Perhaps there are people who would politicize deaths in both sides right? I hear about blacks in Chicago killing each other all the time for political narrative. The doesn't mean there isn't a problem.

Perhaps there are people who would politicize deaths in both sides right? I hear about blacks in Chicago killing each other all the time for political narrative. The doesn't mean there isn't a problem.
In certain context I would agree with you. But I think your missing the broader point

Reactions: mahb
That’s the old RNC bro. The never trumpets. I guess Mitt Romney is still a highly respected conservative as well?? Come on man

Trump isn't a conservative, so it stands to reason that anyone who supports him isn't a real conservative either. Real conservatives (as in people, who still believe in Goldwater/Reagan ideals) are all against Trump.

Sure he is. I imagine you don't pick someone to be chairman of the RNC otherwise.

Remember CD this is now the Trump party. People like Steele, Romney, McCain, Hogan etc are despised because of their refusal to bow down to their dear leader. That's the sole standard to being a "respected conservative" these days.

Reactions: zackbear
Trump isn't a conservative, so it stands to reason that anyone who supports him isn't a real conservative either. Real conservatives (as in people, who still believe in Goldwater/Reagan ideals) are all against Trump.
Haha. Ya ok.here a list of conservative things Trump has gotten done in first term. Let see how you spin this. Tax cuts which helped the economy boom. Cut crippling liberal regulations helped The USA become the leading energy producer in the world.record breaking lowest unemployment In history. Put over 300 conservative Federal Judges on the bench. That’s a record. 2trillion towards our Military that’s a record. Helped our Vets with VA accountability and VA choice. Has spoken up for pro life groups more than any past Republican President. Building the Wall at a record pace. Throw in a couple moderate things he’s gotten done like prison reform which helped many African Americans get out of prison because of unfair sentences from Joe Biden’s/Clinton’s crime bill of the 90’s. Most Conservative Republican President in the History of our great Republic. 4 more years is coming. Trump will win in a landslide. Can’t wait.

Haha. Ya ok.here a list of conservative things Trump has gotten done in first term. Let see how you spin this. Tax cuts which helped the economy boom. Cut crippling liberal regulations helped The USA become the leading energy producer in the world.record breaking lowest unemployment In history. Put over 300 conservative Federal Judges on the bench. That’s a record. 2trillion towards our Military that’s a record. Helped our Vets with VA accountability and VA choice. Has spoken up for pro life groups more than any past Republican President. Building the Wall at a record pace. Throw in a couple moderate things he’s gotten done like prison reform which helped many African Americans get out of prison because of unfair sentences from Joe Biden’s/Clinton’s crime bill of the 90’s. Most Conservative Republican President in the History of our great Republic. 4 more years is coming. Trump will win in a landslide. Can’t wait.

How many conservatives do you know who contribute money to:

Chuck Schumer - https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-chuck-schumer-donations-2016-11

Kamala Harris - https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...nated-to-kamala-harris-campaign-in-california

Charles Rangel, Anthony Weiner, Harry Reid, Bill Clinton, Joe Biden - https://ballotpedia.org/History_of_Donald_Trump's_political_donations

Nobody with multiple brain cells actually thinks the orange gimp is a conservative. He's simply a corrupt demagogue who thinks he can buy politicians off and history has proven this to be the case over and over again.

How many conservatives do you know who contribute money to:

Chuck Schumer - https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-chuck-schumer-donations-2016-11

Kamala Harris - https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...nated-to-kamala-harris-campaign-in-california

Charles Rangel, Anthony Weiner, Harry Reid, Bill Clinton, Joe Biden - https://ballotpedia.org/History_of_Donald_Trump's_political_donations

Nobody with multiple brain cells actually thinks the orange gimp is a conservative. He's simply a corrupt demagogue who thinks he can buy politicians off and history has proven this to be the case over and over again.
That’s your spin??? That’s all you got?? His record will go down as the greatest conservative President EVER. You obviously have TDS. Trump Derangement Syndrome.

That’s your spin??? That’s all you got?? His record will go down as the greatest conservative President EVER. You obviously have TDS. Trump Derangement Syndrome.

TDS actually is better applied to Trump's koolaid drinking cultists who would gladly follow him off a cliff. Don't be a sheep and think for yourself.

TDS actually is better applied to Trump's koolaid drinking cultists who would gladly follow him off a cliff. Don't be a sheep and think for yourself.
You can’t deny his record as president. Tell me how all the things he’s achieved aren’t conservative. I’m waiting??

Reactions: utatem
Tax cuts??? He gave it to the ultra wealthy, i.e., the 1/10 of the 1%, those that dont need it. As for judges if they are like John Roberts and Neil Gorsuch, fine. Both appear to be more than fair judges.
$2T for our military??? He plans to use some of that towards building the wall. The same guy who lied about the military not receiving a pay increase in a while. FACT CHECK: the military have been receiving pay increases since the Reagan , GHWB, Clinton, GWB, Obama administrations.
Currently, Veterans who want to schedule appointments often have to schedule them 6, 7 months ahead while active duty members get 1st priority. That has to stop.
#45s prison reform is nothing more than a distraction; drawing attention away from those trying to flee from oppression committed by drug cartels and being held indefinitely in their holding cells. Defense contractors and privatized prisons reaped the benefits from this reform, yet those being held in holding facilities lack proper sanitation facilities, basic medical care. Are they receiving some form of PPE???

He is actually right. I grew up in the tri state area. Donald Trump and his family have been well known there for decades. You guys are stupid if you believe this guy is a real conservative. He belongs to himself and which party can do the most for Trump and that has been democrats up until 2016.

I have never seen a bunch of people so gullible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT