ADVERTISEMENT

Somebody cheer me up now!

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2005
Trump lost, the canes are still finding ways to set new historic low’s even when we’re “good”. My wife is on her period so sex is out and I’m getting yelled at by her because I’m simply here. my kids are sick(not covid thank god) so I can’t even take them out of the house tomorrow or sleep tonight. The 24/7 news is telling people that if they go to my restaurant they’ll either die or kill millions of people. The people that are coming to my restaurant are taking out their frustrations on me and my employees. I have to be the rock for my employees that are doing everything right. My ****ing dogs dieing, my dad is going through a liver transplant. The floor boards in my house keep warping and getting mold no matter how many times we replace them and attack the problem from a different way with different professional opinions. Wtf! God damn it canes, just do the one thing you’re suppose to do and give us a reason to not be pissed off for a week. 62-26 to a 3 loss acc team with no sig win are you ****ing kidding me?! My internet in my house is giving me issues as I’m typing this. I tried to watch bill and teds three so i could laugh for a little but my kids jammed my apple remote into my dvd player which took me forever to find and yes broke the dvd player. The investment property that i’ve been researching for the last three months that I got investors to play ball with I’ve come to find is situated in the top crytsal meth producing region in the state of florida with very little policing due to lack of man power/infrastructure/ and give a shit so marshall law... clearly that’s not happening. I know we’re suppose to man up and not feel sorry for our selves because what good does that do but damn canes 62 points?! Wtf! I can’t even get to my punching bags in the garage because there’s xmas shit everywhere and no where else to go with it. I tried to play my 12 string acoustic and just discovered the bridge is literally coming off and reshaping the spruce top like a kinda dome. That’ll be a fun process to get fixed as if spruce can be reshaped to normal, not! I can’t wait to see what issues my car has tomorrow.

somebody say something funny, positive or post a cool pic, please.

oh btw, if somebody gifts you a cuban and you don’t know where they got it from, throw it out. My humidor has what’s called cigar beetles in it. Had about$500 worth of legit legal sticks all garbage now because of one stick that i was told was a legit bahici that i was thoroughly looking forward to smoking. Had the holograms, three rings on the cap etc. only to find out that he got it in coasta rica.

Last edited:
By any chance is your nickname “ Lucky “ ?
Not today it’s not. I always say though, tomorrow's worth looking forward to. I’m due for good things. What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger and grows our appreciation. Maybe it was just my time. I really didn’t think that as lucky as miami’s been that any team let alone a 3 loss acc coastal team would hang 62 freaking points on us though.

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
Not today it’s not. I always say though, tomorrow's worth looking forward to. I’m due for good things. What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger and grows our appreciation. Maybe it was just my time. I really didn’t think that as lucky as miami’s been that any team let alone a 3 loss acc coastal team would hang 62 freaking points on us though.

Hang Tuff, hope things work out for you.

Hang Tuff, hope things work out for you.
They will, just venting, thank you though. First world problems i guess. At least my dad got the liver, my dogs still alive for now, the canes are still around as much as they piss me off, my wife will get over her period, my kids will get over their virus and it’s not covid, my restaurant is still in business, i have more guitars and a locker somewhere else with my best sticks, I THINK we’ll still have the house and senate, we found out about the issues surrounding the property before hand so did walk away from it in time, bill and ted’s 3 probably sucked anyway, the floor boards we’re just ****ed with (five year old house too)i just want it fixed and no one can figure out where the damage is coming from, etc, etc.

i think uf lost tonight, right? That’s cool. Maybe things are turning around already, lol.

Reactions: krvanness
Well you/we finally have an adult in the White House. That’s great news for our Country. Well over 80 million American voters agree.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT