ADVERTISEMENT

Stock Market Drop today?

gchaneyjr

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2003
Palm Bay FL
Was good for me. I am seeing a few stories tonite on internet that they think Biden leading Trump is partly to blame and that more weakness could be coming. I know Covid and Trump talking tariff on EU didn't help. Just wait for the news that China is done here which is coming soon.

Biden does win I will wait for 15k to get back into market.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Was good for me. I am seeing a few stories tonite on internet that they think Biden leading Trump is partly to blame and that more weakness could be coming. I know Covid and Trump talking tariff on EU didn't help. Just wait for the news that China is done here which is coming soon.

In completely opposite boat...the farther it tanks the more my Gold & Silver go up. Trump has made me money, Biden would make me money, it’s all gravy!

As far as the market goes, as long as interest rates are low there is money to be made no matter who the President is.

The virus is what is shaking the market right now.

In completely opposite boat...the farther it tanks the more my Gold & Silver go up. Trump has made me money, Biden would make me money, it’s all gravy!
Because of record global debt, credit bubbles and weakening currencies, we are in the early innings of a new bull market for precious metals. Load up!

As far as the market goes, as long as interest rates are low there is money to be made no matter who the President is.

The virus is what is shaking the market right now.
Yep, but certain posters have been babbling about a long recession for nearly two years claim to have predicted this, which means they predicted the virus which caused this down turn.

Reactions: 4210
Yup. Put everything in Gold, like Warren Buffett does (he doesn't)....
"gold is not in a portfolio to make money. It's a hedge against inflation, it's a hedge against currency devaluation, it's a hedge against crisis. It doesn't generate wealth, but it is a store of wealth". We are in a crisis and gold is a safe haven!

Last edited:
"gold is not in a portfolio to make money. It's a hedge against inflation, it's a hedge against currency devaluation, it's a hedge against crisis. It doesn't generate wealth, but it is a store of wealth". We are in a crisis and gold is a safe haven!
I wouldn’t touch the stock market with your money much less mine.

I wouldn’t touch the stock market with your money much less mine.
Says the guy who was just boasting about his gold and silver going up no matter who wins the the election. Which is it? "Bank of America says that a gold breakout is already underway and that its price could reach record levels above $1900 by the end of 2020".

Last edited:

Who wrote these stories? What site?

Says the guy who was just boasting about his gold and silver going up no matter who wins the the election. Which is it? "Bank of America says that a gold breakout is already underway and that its price could reach record levels above $1900 by the end of 2020".
Since when did gold & silver become publicly traded stocks? Precious metals fluctuate but nearly that of what publicly traded stocks do. Sometimes I wonder if you guys all smoke meth.

Since when did gold & silver become publicly traded stocks? Precious metals fluctuate but nearly that of what publicly traded stocks do. Sometimes I wonder if you guys all smoke meth.
Incoherent post. Whose smoking meth? What do you do, buy the commodity and store it in your attic? Figures!

Last edited:
Incoherent post. Whose smoking meth?
I buy gold and silver coins. Something physical for when your crazy asses decide to pull another box and crash the economy again.
Buying gold and silver coins has its own hassles including transaction fees and cost of storage and insurance. Precious metal stocks are bought as a hedge against economic crashes.

Buying gold and silver coins has its own hassles including transaction fees and cost of storage and insurance. Precious metal stocks are bought as a hedge against economic crashes.
I like to touch what I have. Buying stocks does you absolutely no good if the entire market tanks and you can’t liquidate what you have in an emergency.

Well it’s a legit question... who else has the mental capacity and comprehension skills of these guys other than junkies?
Cash, don't pay any attention to that quack. He's the board instigator and contributes nothing worthwhile. He's been banned before but changes his name and returns. Still the same ole Ahole!

Cash, don't pay any attention to that quack. He's the board instigator and contributes nothing worthwhile. He's been banned before but changes his name and returns. Still the same ole Ahole!
You have zero clue. The only “quack” is you crying to Gary about others comments. I’ve been in this community a long time and simply call frauds wha they are.

You have zero clue. The only “quack” is you crying to Gary about others comments. I’ve been in this community a long time and simply call frauds wha they are.
I've never complained to Gary about anything, another of your lies. You've been in the community a long time but were banned for being an instigator and lying POS. You'll soon wear out or welcome and have to change your name again. You're an Ahole and always revert to your norm! Stay out of my discussions! Your input is neither wanted not warranted!

Last edited:
I've never complained to Gary about anything, another of your lies. You've been in the community a long time but were banned for being an instigator and lying POS. You'll soon wear out or welcome and have to change your name again. You're an Ahole and always revert to your norm! Stay out of my discussions! Your input is neither wanted not warranted!
Another lie. I have never lied. Please link an example... we will wait...

On the other hand, I called you out for being a Matt Lesko fraud because you’ve been claiming recession and crash for years... something you lied about... then the virus comes and stops the economy and you claim you called it. A broken clock is right twice a day!

Here is an example of just one of your doom and gloom comments, you denied, about the market from 16 months ago, which your comments extend well beyond that...

https://miami.forums.rivals.com/threads/the-dow-is-up.171250/#post-2471871

Your post is total nonsense. Why would I hate a booming market when everything I have is invested in stocks? As for my opinion, it's based on thorough research. For the reasons I stated, there is a high probability of global recession. Buying gold is providing a safe haven in turbulent times. Think before you spout off. It's obvious you know nothing about markets!

And my simple response, and then look what happened due to the virus ...

Point is, it’s lots of hysteria. A broken clock is right twice a day. Recessions happen periodically. If everyone knew when they will happen they would prevent them, but have not.

Last edited:

On the other hand, I called you out for being a Matt Lesko fraud because you’ve been claiming recession and crash for years... something you lied about... then the virus comes and stops the economy and you claim you called it. A broken clock is right twice a day!

Here is an example of just one of your doom and gloom comments, you denied, about the market from 16 months ago, which they extend well beyond that...

And my simple response, and then look was happened due to the virus ...

Yup. The Nostradomus of Economics!

Reactions: BreakingCane

Here is an example of just one of your doom and gloom comments, you denied, about the market from 16 months ago, which they extend well beyond that...

And my simple response, and then look was happened due to the virus ...
I called for a downturn long before the virus was on the scene and told you the reasons. MutinousCane hasn't been around for years so what were you calling yourself back then CaneBoy? Why don't you explain to us why you were banned and don't tell us it was for telling the truth!

Last edited:
I called for a downturn long before the virus was on the scene and told you the reasons. MutinousCane hasn't been around for years so what were you calling yourself back then CaneBoy?
Yes, a broken clock is right twice a day...you’ve been calling for a downturn for a couple of years, and then virus comes, and it happens because the global economy shut down due to quarantine. Click the thread from Feb 2019 I sent you, which you keep denying.

Reactions: advarkas
Yes, a broken clock is right twice a day...you’ve been calling for a downturn for a couple of years, and then virus comes, and it happens because the global economy shut down due to quarantine. Click the thread from Feb 2019 I sent you, which you keep denying.
We were headed for a global downturn before the virus due to record global debt and you haven't explained why you banned. And don't tell us it was for being truthful. Nobody is banned for being truthful. Also give us your old name CaneBoy. What are you trying to hide?

We were headed for a global downturn before the virus due to record global debt and you haven't explained why you banned. And don't tell us it was for being truthful. Nobody is banned for being truthful. Also give us your old name CaneBoy. What are you trying to hide?
Everyone who has been a part of this football community vs. just trolling political forums knows who I am. Changing the name was not my doing.

Everyone who has been a part of this football community vs. just trolling political forums knows who I am. Changing the name was not my doing.
There is no football now and I know who you are too. I just want you to admit it and tell us why you were banned.

Well I hate to say I am making money today but I am. VXX i have played alot with since market hit 27k and I said no way in hell. It is all over the news today about Biden winning will hugely effect the market. I think Trump is tired i really do. I couldnt do it could YOU? Call me nuts but i do think if Biden wins this market goes right back down to 17 or 18k during his term.

You got banned because you're a lying, instigating POS!
Again, it is people like you with baseless claims that I expose as frauds who get me banned. You have yet to provide a link to where I have lied, because they don’t exist. You, on the other hand, I have exposed to have been boasting of recession for two years, which you denied. Big lies! Enough simple bickering, move on...

Reactions: advarkas
Feb 2019, please read again. Time for you to move on...
The National Bureau of Economic Research says the US economy stopped growing in Feb 2020 after an economic expansion that had lasted more than a decade. Do some research and quit making shyt up!

The National Bureau of Economic Research says the US economy stopped growing in Feb 2020 after an economic expansion that had lasted more than a decade. Do some research and quit making shyt up!
You clearly don’t have the capacity to have a rational discussion... I quoted a post from you back in Feb 2019 where you doom and gloomed a global recession, that is what Varkas and I are talking about, and it went waaaaay over your head. Keep up.

Low IQ weak deflection attempt. Has nothing to do with the fact that you've been predicting a recession for 2 years, and have been exposed numerous times as the Nostradamus of Economics fraud. Bigly! Next!

Nostradamus.jpg

imageedit_4203_3373906023.jpg

Reactions: BreakingCane
Again, it is people like you with baseless claims that I expose as frauds who get me banned. You have yet to provide a link to where I have lied, because they don’t exist. You, on the other hand, I have exposed to have been boasting of recession for two years, which you denied. Big lies! Enough simple bickering, move on...
I don't have to waste time looking up links. You just posted a lie. I had nothing to do with you getting banned!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT