ADVERTISEMENT

Stock Market Drop today?

Low IQ weak deflection attempt. Has nothing to do with the fact that you've been predicting a recession for 2 years, and have been exposed numerous times as the Nostradamus of Economics fraud. Bigly! Next!

Nostradamus.jpg

imageedit_4203_3373906023.jpg
More like Matt Lesko, making you free $$!

517rdmh6KsL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Low IQ weak deflection attempt. Has nothing to do with the fact that you've been predicting a recession for 2 years, and have been exposed numerous times as the Nostradamus of Economics fraud. Bigly! Next!
I predicted a global downturn due to record global debt, credit bubbles and weakening currencies. this has all proven to be correct. Next!
Nostradamus.jpg

Nostradamus.jpg

You clearly don’t have the capacity to have a rational discussion... I quoted a post from you back in Feb 2019 where you doom and gloomed a global recession, that is what Varkas and I are talking about, and it went waaaaay over your head. Keep up.
If I doom and gloomed a global recession back in Feb. 2019, that was a very astute prediction. You should be giving me accolades instead of hassles!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT