ADVERTISEMENT

Stoic Pence Setting up 2024 Win?

BreakingCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
May 2, 2005
Pence is very stoic out there during these CV Task Force pressers. Gonna be a horrible 16 years for the low IQ loons. Maybe even a rough 24 years if Jr. runs.

Reactions: mahb
He’d have to have skin as thick as Trump. I don’t know if he does. The Democrats and press are relentless and by then they’ll be either crazier or more cunning. They will be ruthless.

Yes. I’m not a huge fan of Pence, but he puts Cuomo to shame.

Shit Not a fan of don jr at all he but pence pre VP would have put is back in Stone Age with his thinking. If he learned about economy and trade from president he might be Okay. I’m not a Cuomo hater pence scares me more unless his time with DT changed him. Read some of the crap pence said and wrote before hanging with the pres. some Scary shit.

He does seem different now a bit though.

Last edited:
Shit Not a fan of don jr at all he but pence pre VP would have put is back in Stone Age with his thinking. If he learned about economy and trade from president he might be Okay. I’m not a Cuomo hater pence scares me more unless his time with DT changed him. Read some of the crap pence said and wrote before hanging with the pres. some Scary shit.

Mgr does seem different now a bit though.
I agree, that’s why said I want a big Pence fan.

Reactions: TampaBayCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT