ADVERTISEMENT

Supreme Court rules

More hypocrisy coming from right wing judges. They are about to overturn Roe V Wade, taking away womens rights to making decisions on reproduction but wasted little time with forcing thru the talking point of the NRA, which makes heavy contributions to Repub leaders.

More hypocrisy coming from right wing judges. They are about to overturn Roe V Wade, taking away womens rights to making decisions on reproduction but wasted little time with forcing thru the talking point of the NRA, which makes heavy contributions to Repub leaders.
It’s called the second amendment and it’s in the constitution. Shall not be infringed.

Moron, the right to bear arms is specifically called out in the Constitution, the right to kill babies is not

Here comes @hawaiian cane with utter liberal nonsense as usual.
The Right to Bear Arms and self protect is in our Constitution. I know that bothers the hell out of you but that's what the Supreme Court looks to when making legal decisions. If they didn't then what would their purpose be?
They don't MAKE LAWS.

Because the State of New York issues public-carry licenses only when an applicant demonstrates a special need for self-defense, we conclude that the State’s licensing regime violates the Constitution."

Thomas noted that the state statute does not define what "proper cause" means, and that courts had ruled that the standard was met by people who showed a "special need for self-protection."

In 43 other states, Thomas stated, authorities are required to issue licenses to applicants who meet certain requirements, and officials do not have discretion to say no due to what they believe is an insufficient need.

So @hawaiian cane the Law was not only unconstitutional it was poorly written and ambiguous.
Remember these are LAW ABIDING CITIZENS trying to get a public carry license presumably for SELF DEFENSE.
Of course, if they were criminals they would not apply and follow the laws and procedures.
Do you see the "rub" there?

As to Roe v Wade that is NOT in the Constitution anywhere.
Nor would they be stripping away rights. In order to be a "right" it must be in our Constitution.
Nor will woman be unable to get an abortion.
Most States will allow somwhere around the first 12-15 weeks very similar to all of Europe.
Some States will be more restrictive.
Some States will allow far less restrictions.
Those States can have a cottage industry.

Liberal talking points are not FACTS they are just empty words.

Moron, the right to bear arms is specifically called out in the Constitution, the right to kill babies is not
So its OK to let a pregnancy run full term when its an ectopic pregnancy????!!!!! Without an abortion the woman dies. As for miscarriages, if its not expelled the woman will get Septicemia and die. She will live if she gets an abortion. So much Hypocrisy with pro life folks, Evangelicals included. @IbisRules07 @HJCane

So its OK to let a pregnancy run full term when its an ectopic pregnancy????!!!!! Without an abortion the woman dies. As for miscarriages, if its not expelled the woman will get Septicemia and die. She will live if she gets an abortion. So much Hypocrisy with pro life folks, Evangelicals included. @IbisRules07 @HJCane
@HJCane is no evangelical I'm a Jew bongo. I am not Pro-life either. I do find abortion abhorent because anyone with and who have value for life would find abortion disgusting.
But I do believe a woman should have a choice (not a Right) to end an unwanted pregnancy with restrictions. Meaning you miss your period, you take a pregnancy test, you make the call, you learn a lesson about what happens when birth control isn't used.
I don''t nor will I ever, go for late term abortions UNLESS the mom's life is at stake.
Don't come at me with rape and incest because those are EXTREMELY rare regardless of how the Left uses them.
I also think the woman should be informed of options to the abortion.

What I don't go for is repeated irresponsible behavior and woman waltzing in for abortion # 5. Thats just sick.

Murdering babies is not in the constitution , right to bear arms is, we have always supposed to govern this country based on the constitution, if you don’t like that then get the **** out

Wasted little time? It’s been years.

Murdering babies is not in the constitution , right to bear arms is, we have always supposed to govern this country based on the constitution, if you don’t like that then get the **** out
I dont plan to leave and I dont plan on giving up. Women's reproductive health is healthcare and so is mental health. How many women will be stricken with a mental illness by this bone headed Ultra right wing decision? Yet there are Evangelicals heavily influencing the decisions made by Ultra right wing judges. Will these Evangelicals come to the aid of these women stricken with mental illness, brought on by lack of resources available? I seriously doubt it. Evangelicals are so engrossed with getting their hands on folks $$$$ but ke3ep it all for themselves and make their yearly donations to their ultra right wing lawmakers so they get their grubby hands on $$$ from Public schools so they can continue their American quest.

I dont plan to leave and I dont plan on giving up. Women's reproductive health is healthcare and so is mental health. How many women will be stricken with a mental illness by this bone headed Ultra right wing decision? Yet there are Evangelicals heavily influencing the decisions made by Ultra right wing judges. Will these Evangelicals come to the aid of these women stricken with mental illness, brought on by lack of resources available? I seriously doubt it. Evangelicals are so engrossed with getting their hands on folks $$$$ but ke3ep it all for themselves and make their yearly donations to their ultra right wing lawmakers so they get their grubby hands on $$$ from Public schools so they can continue their American quest.
Gibberish. You write garbage. Killing your baby is not reproductive health. Reproductive health is birth control. This way you don't risk pregnancy or an STD because you were horny.

Reactions: Kinggeorge3
Gibberish. You write garbage. Killing your baby is not reproductive health. Reproductive health is birth control. This way you don't risk pregnancy or an STD because you were horny.
Its not Gibberish when our members of the supreme court kow tow to demands made by religious ideologies. If you want to catholic go ahead but dont try to drive home a point based on religious principles because not everyone has a religion. Its unfortunate there are 5 Ultra Conservative members on this court.
Its not easy as it sounds on paper. What happens to families that have kids that are struggling with Autism, mental challenges?????? Its not surprising to hear parents contemplating suicide because thats how difficult it is. Wondering if they have enough money, will they be getting help, etc., no safety net. That isnt right.

Its not Gibberish when our members of the supreme court kow tow to demands made by religious ideologies. If you want to catholic go ahead but dont try to drive home a point based on religious principles because not everyone has a religion. Its unfortunate there are 5 Ultra Conservative members on this court.
Its not easy as it sounds on paper. What happens to families that have kids that are struggling with Autism, mental challenges?????? Its not surprising to hear parents contemplating suicide because thats how difficult it is. Wondering if they have enough money, will they be getting help, etc., no safety net. That isnt right.
So you think any child that has autism and mental health issues should be aborted .
and how can you have a safety net when only half the population pays taxes lately and you allow 2-3 million illegal immigrants to cross the border who are getting immediate government assistance over citizens. You can’t have a safety not and have open boarders too and free health care and 5$ a gallon gas

Reactions: grbcane
Here’s a thought for them, keep their legs closed

One is a constitutional right (greatest document ever written). One is not. It’s not complicated.
I’ll give you a que card cause it seems you need one.

Reactions: grbcane
You can't deduct autism in the womb until late into 2nd trimester and the test is not absolute. Down's Syndrome yes.
That's NOT what the Supreme Court did. They basically said that the 1973 Court got it wrong because they interferred with a political topic creating law where there was no law.
Now, States are free to write a proper law.
Federal Gov't too as long as you get people in office that support abortion.

DUMB LIBERAL FUKTARD!

The states decide.

Every state I know of gives three months for an abortion decision that’s plenty of time to cover rape and incest.

Reproduction decisions are you freaking kidding me?

The baby is not an extension of a woman’s body, it’s not an additional appendage.

In shorts it not her body, a baby has separate DNA and heartbeat.

Why do you get so upset when a mother gives up a baby for adoption?

The states decide.

Every state I know of gives three months for an abortion decision that’s plenty of time to cover rape and incest.

Reproduction decisions are you freaking kidding me?

The baby is not an extension of a woman’s body, it’s not an additional appendage.

In shorts it not her body, a baby has separate DNA and heartbeat.

Why do you get so upset when a mother gives up a baby for adoption?
Repubs insist there has to be a fetal heartbeat at 15 weeks? So the woman, girl regardless of age has a heartbeat also, much longer than 15 weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT