ADVERTISEMENT

Teacher who said military people are the lowest of the low fired!

Stupid uncle Louie may be dumb AF but if he is protecting my freedoms he is my guy...lol

Last edited:
LOL. "High level thinkers" ???? How dumb is HIS ASS for running his mouth and managing (as a lib) to get fired in California???? You gotta be a special kind of dumb to do that.

Just got clarity, you think military people are stupid? Also interesting as long as this Louis does something for you “he is my guy” other than that you have zero use for this guy!
Hence my WTF? Comment. In case CD missed it. We have a couple dozen former Presidents who were veterans along with millions of other accomplished people who served.

Uncle Louie from the article. He called him dumb....relax.
I know who this asshole was referring to with the Uncle Louie comment but it sounds like you have no issue with what he said about vets or servicemembers as long as they're doing something for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: PalmaBoy
I know who this asshole was referring to with the Uncle Louie comment but it sounds like you have no issue with what he said about vets or servicemembers as long as they're doing something for you.
Norm we haven’t always agreed nor seen eye to eye, however I think you know I respect you and the sacrifice you made for OUR country!! No idea how you tolerate this treasonous CD! It’s sickening the bullshit this guy talks.

Reactions: normsmith
Norm we haven’t always agreed nor seen eye to eye, however I think you know I respect you and the sacrifice you made for OUR country!! No idea how you tolerate this treasonous CD! It’s sickening the bullshit this guy talks.
I hear you bro but like another one of my favorite west coast rappers Too Short used to say "Be intelligent when you put em in check"

I hear you bro but like another one of my favorite west coast rappers Too Short used to say "Be intelligent when you put em in check"
Truth! I have a few Wu Tang lines I think of when I see this clowns posts! “I’ll sew your eyelids shut” “I’ll see your asshole closed and keep feeding you and feeding you” I’m sure you get the drift.

Norm when you were in the Navy did the battleship you cruised on deliver Cems to any special Seal missions? Was Cems a real “operator”? I bet he did the Village people on karaoke night!

Well, now that he has time on his hands I wonder if he is going to visit his local recruiting office? I hear the pay is not as high, but its a job...lol.
I hope so, to get his ass whipped. I like to see a few sailors from 32nd street Naval Station or a few marines from Camp Pendleton take turns on his old lady.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT