ADVERTISEMENT

thanks right wing idiots

anybody who still chooses not to get vaccinated is not smart imo.

some black people aren't getting it cause of shit that happened to their people way back.

this huge jump in cases is cause lots of people elected not to get the shot. this shit won't end cause it will keep mutating and the unvaccinated will keep spreading it.

it's not very hard to figure it out unless you think it's just the biggest hoax the world has seen.

without vaccines, TB, polio and many other diseases and viruses would still be around. why would this be any different?
What shit? Did they get DPT, MMR, polio? Stop with excuses.

Thanks. You're point about name calling is well taken. I shouldn't stoop to that level. Need to be aware of the knee-jerk reactions, lol...
I’ve done the same, gone too far with our friends from the other side.(dark side)

Reactions: HJCane
then they are uninformed and part of the problem as well. they don't get a pass from me.

i'm never politically correct with either side.
How are people uninformed? The vaccine is not FDA approved! It is an experimental drug, with no long term studies. If masks work wear them, if you are vaccinated do as you wish. The old adage if masks work why get an experimental jab and if the jab works why wear a mask? Why is the most deadly virus in the world where 1 person can get it and the spouse, that takes care of him and sleeps with him, does not get the kung flu?

How are people uninformed? The vaccine is not FDA approved! It is an experimental drug, with no long term studies. If masks work wear them, if you are vaccinated do as you wish. The old adage if masks work why get an experimental jab and if the jab works why wear a mask? Why is the most deadly virus in the world where 1 person can get it and the spouse, that takes care of him and sleeps with him, does not get the kung flu?
Great question

mrna vaccine studies have been around since the 90's. i believe that is how they were able to develop this so quickly.

i don't pretend to be a doctor or know more than doctors do. if the majority of doctors around the world say the vaccine is safe and they themselves take it, why shouldn't i? hundreds of millions of doses have been given. maybe even approaching a billion at this point.

people are uninformed because they think they know more than doctors do. there's people all over this country that only have a HS education that think they know better than scientists and doctors when it comes to the safety of the vaccine and the effects of it.

FDA Approved? You do realize we are in the middle of a world pandemic do you not?

• Haha
Reactions: rkrantz
mrna vaccine studies have been around since the 90's. i believe that is how they were able to develop this so quickly.

i don't pretend to be a doctor or know more than doctors do. if the majority of doctors around the world say the vaccine is safe and they themselves take it, why shouldn't i? hundreds of millions of doses have been given. maybe even approaching a billion at this point.

people are uninformed because they think they know more than doctors do. there's people all over this country that only have a HS education that think they know better than scientists and doctors when it comes to the safety of the vaccine and the effects of it.

40% of health care workers are unvaccinated. I guess their all Republicans also. That’s the new narrative Dems are pushing and sheep are repeating. Blacks just broke 36% most of unvaccinated are young. Do you think their Republicans ?

40% of health care workers are unvaccinated. I guess their all Republicans also. That’s the new narrative Dems are pushing and sheep are repeating. Blacks just broke 36% most of unvaccinated are young. Do you think their Republicans ?
if we want the virus to go away people need to get shots. it's as simple as that. it's not very hard to understand.

vaccines for all types of diseases has benefited the world for many many years. this is no different.

Chevy is one of those people who listens to the experts all the time, clearly it’s not working out too well for him. As first he says listen to the doctors and then when you say 40% or more aren’t vaccinated he changes his message. Not too bright that guy.

But you said it yourself... this thing keeps mutating, because it is in fact a virus. Like the flu or common cold... THERE IS NO CURE.

So what happens next year? The Echo Variant? The year after it'll be Foxtrot Variant. Gamma Variant. Helo Variant. So on and so on.

Every year, those who are at high risk will get vaccinated for whichever variant the CDC believes will be prevalent. Just like the flu vaccine.

And after 10 years... millions of people will have injected themselves with all kind of poison causing God knows what kind of long term side effects.

Getting a vaccine will not solve this problem. We can all thank China for this mess... as they were the ones who created this man-made virus in hopes of turning it into a biological weapon.

In their wildest dreams... I bet they never would have guessed how effective it would have crippled America, their biggest global competitor. Had they known... they probably would have done it decades ago.

Get the vaccine or dont... at this point it doesn't matter anymore because this virus will never be contained. We'll be living with it for the rest of our lives now.
I fully agree. China is totally at fault. I also believe that this virus will be with us the rest of our lives. I believe in an eye for an eye. If we know that this virus will destroy future generations which would affect all our families, I personally believe that we should do everything in our power to destroy the Chinese Communists. Obviously nobody wins in a nuclear armed conflict. I would do whatever is necessary to become independent of our dependence in the manufacturing of everything from drugs to other commercial products that create the wealth they currently enjoy. At the same time I would make it very public regarding our full military support for Taiwan and other South East Asian countries threatened by these Communists. Frankly, the Trump administration didn't do much in retaliation and the Biden Administration is even more passive. The real test will be when China tests our resolve when they continue their imperialistic movements in South East Asia. We need to get these bastards.

Reactions: rkrantz
I fully agree. China is totally at fault. I also believe that this virus will be with us the rest of our lives. I believe in an eye for an eye. If we know that this virus will destroy future generations which would affect all our families, I personally believe that we should do everything in our power to destroy the Chinese Communists. Obviously nobody wins in a nuclear armed conflict. I would do whatever is necessary to become independent of our dependence in the manufacturing of everything from drugs to other commercial products that create the wealth they currently enjoy. At the same time I would make it very public regarding our full military support for Taiwan and other South East Asian countries threatened by these Communists. Frankly, the Trump administration didn't do much in retaliation and the Biden Administration is even more passive. The real test will be when China tests our resolve when they continue their imperialistic movements in South East Asia. We need to get these bastards.
Who cares who is at fault. It is here and we are dealing with the ramifications. Fact not feelings right? SMFH

because of you people refusing to get a little jab in the arm, mask mandates will be back and my kids will have to wear masks at school.

all you cry babies afraid of a little shot in the arm. lmao@ all you fake tough guys.
Go away 🤡🤡🤡🤡 its called freedom ..
Who the fucck are u te tell me I have to take a shot..
fucck off ..!!!!

Well, you can continue taking it up the A-- and be passive regarding their aggression . Not me.
What you and other are doing by going only saying it is the Chinese virus is not doing a damn thing to solve our world wide problem. This speaks to your personal ego. Not anything remotely resolute in solving the issue.

Go away 🤡🤡🤡🤡 its called freedom ..
Who the fucck are u te tell me I have to take a shot..
fucck off ..!!!!

This would work if you don't ever interact with other humans to infect them. Short of that, its pure selfishness. Also, try never using a seat belt or a motorcycle helmet (because of freedom) and see how far it gets you.

This would work if you don't ever interact with other humans to infect them. Short of that, its pure selfishness. Also, try never using a seat belt or a motorcycle helmet (because of freedom) and see how far it gets you.
I have and I’m still here ..🤡🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 801canesmxer

Cherry-picked to be deceptive. The reality is a vast majority of vaccinated people almost never die or require hospitalization and mostly have mild symptoms. So at the end of the day, not only is getting a shot a clear choice between dying and staying alive - it’s also a choice between deliberately allowing your loved ones to live or die in order to prove a political point.

This only tells part of the story. The other half is that vaccinated people almost never die or require hospitalization and mostly have mild symptoms. So at the end of the day, not only is getting a shot a clear choice between dying and staying alive - it’s also a choice between deliberately allowing your loved ones to live or die in order to prove a political point.

Im having a little fun. I’ve been vaccinated for months, and you’re correct the vaccinated have milder symptoms if they get it, some may not even know it.

The Delta variant is highly contagious, but definitely milder, not as strong.

While cases are going up, deaths are not.

Reactions: rkrantz and Raoul2
Im having a little fun. I’ve been vaccinated for months, and you’re correct the vaccinated have milder symptoms if they get it, some may not even know it.

The Delta variant is highly contagious, but definitely milder, not as strong.

While cases are going up, deaths are not.

I’m closing in on 6 months since getting my first shot and am already looking into a booster shot to double up on antibodies going into the fall.

I’m closing in on 6 months since getting my first shot and am already looking into a booster shot to double up on antibodies going into the fall.
I’m pounding zinc and vitamin c, if you know anyone who gets it I’d recommended intravenous treatment by their Dr with vitamin c and magnesium ASAP

Cherry-picked to be deceptive. The reality is a vast majority of vaccinated people almost never die or require hospitalization and mostly have mild symptoms. So at the end of the day, not only is getting a shot a clear choice between dying and staying alive - it’s also a choice between deliberately allowing your loved ones to live or die in order to prove a political point.
Is it not also a reality that the vast majority of unvaccinated will almost never die or be hospitalized and mostly have mild symptoms?

• Wow
Reactions: rkrantz and grbcane
Is it not also a reality that the vast majority of unvaccinated will almost never die or be hospitalized and mostly have mild symptoms?

The trouble with Covid is it’s all very random in how it affects people. Some people are mild cases and some die - even among younger people. So why would anyone, especially folks with families to take care of, play such a dangerous game of Russian Roulette that could kill them, and widow and orphan those around them, when all they have to do is get a simple, painless shot in the arm. It’s such a straightforward, logical, and responsible thing to do, and yet many have needlessly made it into a political issue.

The trouble with Covid is it’s all very random in how it affects people. Some people are mild cases and some die - even among younger people. So why would anyone, especially folks with families to take care of, play such a dangerous game of Russian Roulette that could kill them, and widow and orphan those around them, when all they have to do is get a simple, painless shot in the arm. It’s such a straightforward, logical, and responsible thing to do, and yet many have needlessly made it into a political issue.
Some people? Funny way of saying that the vast majority of unvaccinated will have no problems whatsoever with Covid. Are you just upset that you vaccinated people are spreading the virus too and are also putting those widows and orphans at risk? What happened to follow the science? Someone is making this political all right, but it's not the ones that you're blaming it on.

Reactions: rkrantz and grbcane
why are hospitals becoming overwhelmed then? why are some ICU's almost full? what happens to stroke and heart attack victims when the ICU's are full already?

if 99% of the people currently dying and 97% of hospitalizations are from unvaccinated, doesn't that show that the vaccine does work?

i like my chances of not getting sick after having the vaccine as to not having it.

Reactions: Raoul2
Some people? Funny way of saying that the vast majority of unvaccinated will have no problems whatsoever with Covid. Are you just upset that you vaccinated people are spreading the virus too and are also putting those widows and orphans at risk? What happened to follow the science? Someone is making this political all right, but it's not the ones that you're blaming it on.

The science is very clear on all of this. It just requires folks to trust in science instead making this a cultural or political issue, or about "freedom". A vast majority of the folks getting sick and/or dying in the present are unvaccinated.

The science is very clear on all of this. It just requires folks to trust in science instead making this a cultural or political issue, or about "freedom". A vast majority of the folks getting sick and/or dying in the present are unvaccinated.
No, the science isn't very clear on this because we are still in the early stages of learning about the effects and efficacy of the vaccines. What is clear, based on science, is that over 99% of those that get covid are not going to die and you vaxxers are still catching it and spreading it to the widows and orphans around you. How does it make you feel to know that you are spreading Covid just like the unvaccinated?

Reactions: grbcane
why are hospitals becoming overwhelmed then? why are some ICU's almost full? what happens to stroke and heart attack victims when the ICU's are full already?

if 99% of the people currently dying and 97% of hospitalizations are from unvaccinated, doesn't that show that the vaccine does work?

i like my chances of not getting sick after having the vaccine as to not having it.
If we want to play with percentages, what are the percentages that someone will die by catching Covid? My response to raoul, was on his statement that the unvaccinated are the ones spreading the virus right now when the facts are showing that the vaccinated spread it too. Yes, the vaccines lessen the chances for hospitalizations or death, but not from getting it again and spreading it. Two hospitals in San Fran recently had over 200 cases among their staff. 74 to 80% of those were fully vaccinated. That's a pretty high percentage, don't you think?

Reactions: grbcane
No, the science isn't very clear on this because we are still in the early stages of learning about the effects and efficacy of the vaccines. What is clear, based on science, is that over 99% of those that get covid are not going to die and you vaxxers are still catching it and spreading it to the widows and orphans around you. How does it make you feel to know that you are spreading Covid just like the unvaccinated?

We know the important stuff, which is that the vaccine works with a high level of effectiveness and yields better outcomes in terms of keeping people alive, preventing hospitalizations, and preventing people getting sick - than not being vaccinated and playing Russian Roulette with yours and your family’s lives. Much as with any other diseases, science has developed a vaccine to cure people of getting sick and dying - it just requires rational people to take advantage of the science and stop playing politics because they’re afraid to admit they’ve been wrong all along.

We know the important stuff, which is that the vaccine works with a high level of effectiveness and yields better outcomes in terms of keeping people alive, preventing hospitalizations, and preventing people getting sick - than not being vaccinated and playing Russian Roulette with yours and your family’s lives. Much as with any other diseases, science has developed a vaccine to cure people of getting sick and dying - it just requires rational people to take advantage of the science and stop playing politics because they’re afraid to admit they’ve been wrong all along.
Speaking of being wrong all along, how do you feel now that you know that the vaccinated are also spreading this among their loved ones and playing Russian roulette with their lives simply because you believed the lie that the vaccine would keep those loved ones safe from you? You people have been spreading dangerous misinformation for quite some time now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT