ADVERTISEMENT

thanks right wing idiots

If we want to play with percentages, what are the percentages that someone will die by catching Covid? My response to raoul, was on his statement that the unvaccinated are the ones spreading the virus right now when the facts are showing that the vaccinated spread it too. Yes, the vaccines lessen the chances for hospitalizations or death, but not from getting it again and spreading it. Two hospitals in San Fran recently had over 200 cases among their staff. 74 to 80% of those were fully vaccinated. That's a pretty high percentage, don't you think?
yes they can spread it but if everyone got the shot almost nobody would die and most wouldn't need to be in the hospital. that is what matters. not how many are infected.

last week i was watching local cbs here in s fl. 120 out of 123 patients in the hospital at broward health hospitals with covid were unvaccinated.

i consider you and others on here smart people even though we may disagree on some things. what i don't get is how people dismiss the fact that the vaccinated aren't the ones dying and aren't the ones in the hospital. why not lessen the chances of death or being in the hospital if you can?

i realize the death rate itself isn't some ungodly number and that's a good thing. but over half a mil have died in a year and a half. the flu kills about 12k per year. that is a huge difference.

Speaking of being wrong all along, how do you feel now that you know that the vaccinated are also spreading this among their loved ones and playing Russian roulette with their lives simply because you believed the lie that the vaccine would keep those loved ones safe from you? You people have been spreading dangerous misinformation for quite some time now.
so what do you suggest? that no one gets the vaccine? you think that would make people safer?

Speaking of being wrong all along, how do you feel now that you know that the vaccinated are also spreading this among their loved ones and playing Russian roulette with their lives simply because you believed the lie that the vaccine would keep those loved ones safe from you? You people have been spreading dangerous misinformation for quite some time now.

I’m amazed how you continue to casually engage in deception in broad daylight as if no one would notice.

The vaccine protects individuals, which in turn protects families since entire vaccinated families are unlikely to get sick or die. Not getting the vaccine and preventing your family members from getting it means you are consciously attempting to increase their odds of getting sick and/or dying.

None of this is particularly complicated or difficult to grasp.

Do yourself and those around you a massive favor and start analyzing the science and avoid getting your information from talk radio hosts.

Reactions: miamimike
yes they can spread it but if everyone got the shot almost nobody would die and most wouldn't need to be in the hospital. that is what matters. not how many are infected.

last week i was watching local cbs here in s fl. 120 out of 123 patients in the hospital at broward health hospitals with covid were unvaccinated.

i consider you and others on here smart people even though we may disagree on some things. what i don't get is how people dismiss the fact that the vaccinated aren't the ones dying and aren't the ones in the hospital. why not lessen the chances of death or being in the hospital if you can?

i realize the death rate itself isn't some ungodly number and that's a good thing. but over half a mil have died in a year and a half. the flu kills about 12k per year. that is a huge difference.

The tragedy of this Trump cult misinformation campaign against science and vaccinations is that it affects the most low information states the most, which means all the Fox News and talk radio pundits discrediting vaccinations are being homicidally negligent to their own listeners who place trust in them to receive accurate information.

so what do you suggest? that no one gets the vaccine? you think that would make people safer?
I would start by not blaming the unvaccinated for the spread of this. It's disingenuous and dangerous. I would suggest that anyone that wants the vaccine, can and should get one. Let those who choose not to, take their chances with a virus that will still kill less than 1% of us. I like those odds.

The trouble with Covid is it’s all very random in how it affects people. Some people are mild cases and some die - even among younger people. So why would anyone, especially folks with families to take care of, play such a dangerous game of Russian Roulette that could kill them, and widow and orphan those around them, when all they have to do is get a simple, painless shot in the arm. It’s such a straightforward, logical, and responsible thing to do, and yet many have needlessly made it into a political issue.
Hardly random. Lots of correlations with comorbidities

Reactions: central17
The tragedy of this Trump cult misinformation campaign against science and vaccinations is that it affects the most low information states the most, which means all the Fox News and talk radio pundits discrediting vaccinations are being homicidally negligent to their own listeners who place trust in them to receive accurate information.

Gotta love the lies spewed by you. Fauci has been the biggest misinformation spreader out there,

I’m amazed how you continue to casually engage in deception in broad daylight as if no one would notice.

The vaccine protects individuals, which in turn protects families since entire vaccinated families are unlikely to get sick or die. Not getting the vaccine and preventing your family members from getting it means you are consciously attempting to increase their odds of getting sick and/or dying.

None of this is particularly complicated or difficult to grasp.

Do yourself and those around you a massive favor and start analyzing the science and avoid getting your information from talk radio hosts.
I haven't listened to talk radio since the days of Neil Rogers. Way to move the goalposts as usual. You have been blaming the non vaccinated for the new spread of the virus and now that you have been proven wrong on that, you now mention entire families that are vaccinated. Guess what, they may or may not get hospitalized or sick enough to die, but they are still catching and spreading it. You only accept the science when it fits your agenda.

Reactions: grbcane
Anyone hear the CDC update that wasn't discussed much last week? They are now banning the tests which were the ones used to put us in the emergency up until May 2020. The 1st 90 days is when all the panic happened last year & now they are changing tunes.

“[The] CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses. Such assays can facilitate continued testing for both influenza and SARS-CoV-2 and can save both time and resources as we head into influenza season.”
On July 21st, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention put out a quiet laboratory alert, updating their protocols regarding the usage of the PCR tests used to test for Covid-19 infections and cases.
According to the update posted on their website, after December 31st, 2021, the CDC “will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel,” a protocol that was introduced in February of 2020 to diagnose Covid-19 infections.

Anyone hear the CDC update that wasn't discussed much last week? They are now banning the tests which were the ones used to put us in the emergency up until May 2020. The 1st 90 days is when all the panic happened last year & now they are changing tunes.

“[The] CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses. Such assays can facilitate continued testing for both influenza and SARS-CoV-2 and can save both time and resources as we head into influenza season.”
On July 21st, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention put out a quiet laboratory alert, updating their protocols regarding the usage of the PCR tests used to test for Covid-19 infections and cases.
According to the update posted on their website, after December 31st, 2021, the CDC “will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel,” a protocol that was introduced in February of 2020 to diagnose Covid-19 infections.
Makes you wonder even more how many cases were actually Covid.

Makes you wonder even more how many cases were actually Covid.
Yeah, I haven't paid too much attention to the tests but I did watch some documentary that they had the cycle speed up super high last year & it was lowered in February and they did mention that the tests almost could not detect Influenza or Covid. Also, 38 Mill Influenza cases in 2019 & it dropped all the way to like 2000 or 3000 in 2020. And now they say the tests are not accurate and also mention a new test is needed to determine if its the flu/inluenza or covid. Very strange for sure

Can we get a vaccine for TDS?

Raoul humility man,,,,, you are sitting here telling people what they should and shouldn't do, and on top of it, are judging and shaming in the process and the wackest part of it all is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you don't know or understand what you're talking about.
No one, atleast that I have heard and/or read, has said NO DO NOT Take The Vaccine (if you had a shred of integrity you would offer up what Kamal, Biden, and others said about taking the Vacc, while Trump was President ). What I know that's been said is Take it or Don't IF YOU WANT TO. All these Hysterical Demands EVERYONE Must/Has to/ World in Peril b/c You didn't get your Shot is FRAUD. You talk of Science, then IGNOR IT. SHOW Me Where a DR Said MUST GET THE VACCINE. It has not and will NOT be said. Get the vaccine if not a high/ very high chance of,,,,, we may induce you into something that favors the goal, but not force. As more people get the Vaccine, as well as, more people get NATURAL IMMUNITY from over-coming the Covid infection we will get to HERD IMMUNITY. That is SCIENCE. Just DO What YOU think is RIGHT for YOURSELF, its not your job nor right to tell anyone else how to live theirs. If you ARE Vaccinated Awesome (I am as well) We have NO Need to worry what Another can or will do.

* on a Side Note: There seems to be a PROBLEM with the Covid (pcr) TEST. It states there is a problem with the pcr test from the beginning to this day where all results are suspect. That's the CDC release.
If any Dr would like to expand and share I would be grateful.
My problem with this admission is that when it comes to TESTING not having the right mix of Specificity and Sensitivity will lead to high False Positives, high False Negatives, or both. Basically ALL the COVID Counts (its a CDC test run in USA E-room/hosp as well as Dr offices) are/were WRONG.
I would expect Transparency in this, and the numbers, because to think a test was made to generate a statistic for anything other than a Medical purpose is beyond twilight zone.

We know the important stuff, which is that the vaccine works with a high level of effectiveness and yields better outcomes in terms of keeping people alive, preventing hospitalizations, and preventing people getting sick - than not being vaccinated and playing Russian Roulette with yours and your family’s lives. Much as with any other diseases, science has developed a vaccine to cure people of getting sick and dying - it just requires rational people to take advantage of the science and stop playing politics because they’re afraid to admit they’ve been wrong all along.
Thanks Trump, operation warp speed!!!!

As if Biden and his administration hasn't taken and failed to give credit from the Second he put on the crown LOLOLOLOL that isn't just Rich Raoul it should come with a cardiologist Warning ! Seriously,,,,,,,,,,, is it now bad the vaccines so your piviting and its Trump fault ? It surely isn't because someone else made it. Heck GORE then didn't just invent the Internet he must of run the cables. We know Biden drove a potato truck so he's Legit, but what has Pelosi and Shamar ever created or made, other than mounds of poop ? Seriously "Trump Takes Credit For Vaccine Created By Others" is beyond snow flaky into a blizzard of stupidity twilight zone . You should be smited for any eye strain

3b4fa87b-a3e8-4491-bab7-668ffa3fcead_text.gif

Reactions: utatem and rkrantz

Really on the 12k???? Look at previous years pre-Covid on flu deaths. That stat is BS as anything Covid dominated the deaths as the simple flu was thrown out the window.

Again, 50,000 people will die of Cancer this month and every month, despite decades of research. Average age of death from Covid is greater than the average life expectancy. 98% chance of survival from Covid if you're under 60. 99.9999% chance of survival in young people. I mean, what the hell???

Really on the 12k???? Look at previous years pre-Covid on flu deaths. That stat is BS as anything Covid dominated the deaths as the simple flu was thrown out the window.
looks like i was wrong.

looks like it would be in the 30k range averaged over the last 10 years. 12k was the low year. my bad.

i am man enough to admit when i'm wrong.

Reactions: mahb
Again, 50,000 people will die of Cancer this month and every month, despite decades of research. Average age of death from Covid is greater than the average life expectancy. 98% chance of survival from Covid if you're under 60. 99.9999% chance of survival in young people. I mean, what the hell???
and that is a tragedy.

if there was a new cancer vaccine, would you take it?

and that is a tragedy.

if there was a new cancer vaccine, would you take it?
I've had my father, 35 years ago, and my grandfather, 70 years ago, die of pancreatic cancer. Yes, if there was an approved vaccine specific to that, I would take it. But that will never happen for any cancer because the "Business" of Cancer (The American Cancer Society, Cancer Treatment Center's of America, Pancreatic Action Network, and just about every Hospital in America with the fanciest of waiting rooms with high dollar fish aquariums in their oncology floors) won't have it. There's just too many jobs and too much money in it for a cure.

Chevy, I fault no one for taking this vaccine. I simply think the odds of survival, unlike a Stage IV cancer diagnosis, are just too great to warrant taking it. I could certainly be wrong. It's just my opinion.

Interesting...

I read a report yesterday (I'm sure it's been shared here already) that a study done in Massachusetts, which is a HEAVY Red leaning state (😂) showed that 74% of the new positive cases were from people that had been fully vaccinated.

74% of NEW Covid positive cases... were from FULLY VACCINATED PEOPLE.

So... it appears the title of this thread is about as accurate as a blind archery competition.

I'm interested to see how the liberals in this thread spin this one... because I thought we all had those wicked, shameful RED states full of unvaccinated people to blame for the new spread?

How very curious.

**** off with the “Trump Cult” nonsense
So now people that voted for Trump are in a cult
75 MILLION plus people are a cult???
You continue to embarrass your dim witted self constantly
Congratulations on this post, prime example of small mindedness
Have a wonderful day sir!

Reactions: doerunn and utatem
Interesting...

I read a report yesterday (I'm sure it's been shared here already) that a study done in Massachusetts, which is a HEAVY Red leaning state (😂) showed that 74% of the new positive cases were from people that had been fully vaccinated.

74% of NEW Covid positive cases... were from FULLY VACCINATED PEOPLE.

So... it appears the title of this thread is about as accurate as a blind archery competition.

I'm interested to see how the liberals in this thread spin this one... because I thought we all had those wicked, shameful RED states full of unvaccinated people to blame for the new spread?

How very curious.

What you didn't say is that vaccinated people are protected from getting very sick, hospitalization, and death. So it wouldn't matter if the number was 100% - the important part is the vaccine will in a vast majority of cases protect them from getting very sick or dying.

What you didn't say is that vaccinated people are protected from getting very sick, hospitalization, and death. So it wouldn't matter if the number was 100% - the important part is the vaccine will in a vast majority of cases protect them from getting very sick or dying.
And what you left out is that the vast majority of cases will not lead to people getting very sick or dying, whether you're vaccinated or not.

But that was not the premise of this post from the OP.

The premise was that red states and the uneducated, ignorant, unvaccinated rednecks of those red states were responsible for the spread of the Delta variant.

So while I agree it "appears" that vaccinated people aren't having as tough a time dealing with infections... those who wish to cast stones and denigrate conservatives or those who choose to not get vaccinated is, infact, wrong.

Perhaps the OP should come and clarify his stance... or acknowledge himself as a know-nothing liberal sheep that just follows whatever the mainstream media tells them to.

And what you left out is that the vast majority of cases will not lead to people getting very sick or dying, whether you're vaccinated or not.

Its all very random among the unvaccinated. So why would you take the chance to deliberately endanger yourself and your loved ones ?

The premise was that red states and the uneducated, ignorant, unvaccinated rednecks of those red states were responsible for the spread of the Delta variant.

So while I agree it "appears" that vaccinated people aren't having as tough a time dealing with infections... those who wish to cast stones and denigrate conservatives or those who choose to not get vaccinated is, infact, wrong.

Perhaps the OP should come and clarify his stance... or acknowledge himself as a know-nothing liberal sheep that just follows whatever the mainstream media tells them to.

The OP is correct. A vast majority of people getting sick or dying from COVID nationally are unvaccinated, which given the recent rise in cases, will start to inconvenience responsible vaccinated folks.

Its all very random among the unvaccinated. So why would you take the chance to deliberately endanger yourself and your loved ones ?
Less than 1% death rate is not very random. Facts are hard to argue against. Meanwhile, 8% of deaths in Colorado since July 1 are among the vaccinated.

Less than 1% death rate is not very random. Facts are hard to argue against. Meanwhile, 8% of deaths in Colorado since July 1 are among the vaccinated.

That's a significant variance. I know which of the two categories I'd prefer to be in.

Except, test studies show that an overwhelming majority of VACCINATED people have spread the Delta variant. So... yeah, someone here is full of $hit. Either you and the OP... or people that are citing scientific studies that prove the unvaccinated arent spreading or catching the variant any more or less than vaccinated people are.

Remember when everyone said that we needed to follow science and the medical experts because they know so much and regular dumbass people like me should believe what they're saying and take their advice as gospel and go get vaccinated so the virus won't spread anymore? Should be able to remember this... because it was like 2 weeks ago.

Is that still the case now or has that shifted since it goes against the narrative and the facts now prove otherwise?

The title of this thread reads "...thanks right wing idiots..."

Yeah... seems the shoe is on the other foot.

That's a significant variance. I know which of the two categories I'd prefer to be in.
I'll be happy to stay among the group that has less than a 1% chance of dying, which is not that significant no matter how you try to spin it.

Reactions: rkrantz
I'll be happy to stay among the group that has less than a 1% chance of dying, which is not that significant no matter how you try to spin it.

So you'd rather not reduce the odds to the lowest they could be ? Interesting.

The thing that makes me laugh so hard is that nobody has any idea of what the percentages or odds for any kind of long term side effects of the vaccines might have.

Yet they line up like cattle to get their shots.

in 20 years... a study "MAY" be published showing that people who were vaccinated with the first available doese of the Covid vaccine are now 82% more likely to develop lung cancer... or a 53% chance of renal failure... or a 39% chance of spinal bifida... or a 28% chance of developing a second tongue.

All of which I honestly, mercifully, prayerfully hope NEVER happen.

But I will feel pretty good about my chances to NEVER develop any of those (or anything else, no matter how severe or mild) having never been vaccinated.

I know I know... I'm a selfish, racist, ignorant conservative idiot. Call me crazy.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Interesting that you consider less than 1% as high odds when 8% of Coloradans are dying even with the vaccine.

0.001% are pretty good odds, wouldn't you say ?

"The CDC reported 6,587 Covid-19 breakthrough cases as of July 26, including 6,239 hospitalizations and 1,263 deaths. At that time, more than 163 million people in the United States were fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Divide those severe breakthrough cases by the total fully vaccinated population for the result: less than 0.004% of fully vaccinated people had a breakthrough case that led to hospitalization and less than 0.001% of fully vaccinated people died from a breakthrough Covid-19 case"

Why do you hate white people? Don’t make racist remarks or you’ll be reported.

• Haha
Reactions: Dom70 and rkrantz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT