ADVERTISEMENT

The Case Against Trump

The entire article starts off with "it is clear that Donald Trump should be impeached." what that tells me without reading any additional word is that the author is a complete liberal piece of shit who is a full blown mental midget and has no regard for the fact that there is not one piece of cold hard proof of collusion. So the analysis ends there.

Just to further expose that liberal fraud, he says Trump shared "classified info" with Russia during meeting. WRONG. The White House is on record saying that the info was declassified.

and for the record, the president, not some shit for brains liberal on a fake news website, decides what information is "classified" and what information is "declassified".

Reactions: cems52
The entire article starts off with "it is clear that Donald Trump should be impeached." what that tells me without reading any additional word is that the author is a complete liberal piece of shit who is a full blown mental midget and has no regard for the fact that there is not one piece of cold hard proof of collusion. So the analysis ends there.

Just to further expose that liberal fraud, he says Trump shared "classified info" with Russia during meeting. WRONG. The White House is on record saying that the info was declassified.

and for the record, the president, not some shit for brains liberal on a fake news website, decides what information is "classified" and what information is "declassified".

I would agree with declassifying this Intel if we were talking about any other president and a different country. A country that is an ally not our enemy. This administration has been under close scrutiny about Russian collusion and interference in our election for months. Why would Trump put himself in this position knowing the possible backlash? For me this makes no sense.

I would agree with declassifying this Intel if we were talking about any other president and a different country. A country that is an ally not our enemy. This administration has been under close scrutiny about Russian collusion and interference in our election for months. Why would Trump put himself in this position knowing the possible backlash? For me this makes no sense.

Fair question. No idea. We will get answers soon enough.

Wrong. There is a process to declassify. Trump failed to follow it. He's too dumb to know when to hold them. Also he put lives of sources at risk. Dumbest Prez ever. Not surprised St. Thomas law grad admires Dummy in Chief.

No focus on being honest dipshit!! And the topic is a liberal fantasy wet dream. We're not a parliamentary type Govt!! We don't have special elections because you don't like the guy!! The people have spoken, deal with it!!

The people speak by way of impeachment for federal officials (President, VP, judges, etc). You should know that dumbazz.

Wrong. There is a process to declassify. Trump failed to follow it. He's too dumb to know when to hold them. Also he put lives of sources at risk. Dumbest Prez ever. Not surprised St. Thomas law grad admires Dummy in Chief.

WRONG. Go back to researching BuzzFeed, Mother Jones, and The Huffington Post for sources and making speculative arguments in the hypothetical. afterward you can give Rachel Maddow a hand job for the hard on she has for fake news. Suck the liberal nectar of ignorance from his tits while you are at it. F**king hack attorney you are and a shit for brains worthless liberal

WRONG. Go back to researching BuzzFeed, Mother Jones, and The Huffington Post for sources and making speculative arguments in the hypothetical. afterward you can give Rachel Maddow a hand job for the hard on she has for fake news. Suck the liberal nectar of ignorance from his tits while you are at it. F**king hack attorney you are and a shit for brains worthless liberal
His favorite source is Cindy Fischer from Facebook. No BS.

No actually the people don't stupid, you need the elected officials! We don't do recall type exertions for President!! Not sure what planet your from. I'm going to guess, Uranus!

You are getting dumber by the hour. Your posts are getting more and more stupid. Not worth my time responding to your nonsensical dribble.

So President Trump told the Russian Foreign Minister about an ISIS plot to use laptop bombs on planes. Isn't it widely know that the US and UK have banned laptops from certain countries for a few months now?

Your a total and absolute DOPE, Snowden hauled ass and Imam Obama couldn't catch him. You make it sound like Obama shipped him off to prison. Your both an idiot and full of shit!!

I wish we had a real president in the WH. A person with strong leadership, competence and a progressive vision. Comrade Trump is none of those things. Sorry!!

I wish we had a real president in the WH. A person with strong leadership, competence and a progressive vision. Comrade Trump is none of those things. Sorry!!
We do, liberals such as yourself only hear and think what your told to!! And again your to stupid to think for yourself! You've been programmed your entire life so it's not going to change. You know what they say: can't teach a Mutt new tricks!

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
So President Trump told the Russian Foreign Minister about an ISIS plot to use laptop bombs on planes. Isn't it widely know that the US and UK have banned laptops from certain countries for a few months now?

Listen up Rook. Here's the deal. The concern is whether that loud mouth Trump divulged methods and procedures used to obtain this intel. If he did, that could put undercover folks at risk and cut off future intel. This article will provide greater insights.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile...trump-classified-intelligence-russia.amp.html

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT