ADVERTISEMENT

The Democrats

bobbie jo

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2009
have totally lost all credibility. Whoever is calling the shots for the democrats has just lost the November elections with accusing sexual harassment with no evidence at all. So many ladies speaking out that have been sexually assaulted that say you do not forget any details if it really happen. So a liberal lady that marched in the pink pussy cat parade hired a George Soras lawyer and was at a pool party getting drunk at age 15 and went to a bedroom with a couple of high school boys and this is what the liberals run with. O by the way who are the parents that allowed this to happen at their house? NEWS FLASH to The Democratic Party. Hire me your party is run by dumasses . I promise I could win all the elections by two years by just getting rid of the idiots running your party. Lmao!! I bet someone has started a background check on accuser and Is the bigger reason for backing off and not testifying.She should be arrested and put in jail if this was nothing but a political stunt and everyone else that was involved with this ridiculous matter .

Last edited:
Reactions: CFSteve
200.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT