ADVERTISEMENT

The FBI- agents want to be subpoenaed

utatem

SuperCane
Dec 28, 2017
Ponte Vedra Beach FL
Several FBI agents would like Congress to subpoena them so that they can step forward and reveal dirt on former FBI Director James Comey and his Deputy Andrew McCabe, reports the Daily Caller, citing three active field agents and former federal prosecutor Joe DiGenova.

DiGenova - a veteran D.C. attorney who President Trump initially wanted to hire to represent him in the Mueller probe - only to have to step aside due to conflicts, has maintained contact with "rank and file" FBI agents as well as a counterintelligence consultant who interviewed an active special agent in the FBI's Washington Field Office (WFO) - producing a transcript reviewed by The Caller.

These agents prefer to be subpoenaed to becoming an official government whistleblower, since they fear political and professional backlash, the former Trump administration official explained to TheDC.

The subpoena is preferred, said diGenova, “because when you are subpoenaed, Congress then pays…for your legal counsel and the subpoena protects [the agent] from any organizational retaliation…. they are on their own as whistleblowers, they get no legal protection and there will be organizational retaliation against them.”

DiGenova and his wife Victoria Toensing have long represented government whistleblowers. Most recently, Toensing became council for William D. Campbell, the former CIA and FBI operative that was deeply embedded in the Russian uranium industry - only to be smeared by the Obama administration when he gathered evidence of two related bribery schemes involving Russian nuclear officials, an American trucking company, and efforts to route money to the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) through an American lobbying firm in order to overcome regulatory hurdles, according to reports by The Hill and Circa.

diGenova told the Daily Caller that asking for a Congressional subpoena is "an intelligent approach to the situation given the vindictive nature of the bureau under Comey and McCabe. I have no idea how to read Chris Ray who is not a leader and who has disappeared from the public eye during this entire crisis. You know he may be cleaning house but if he’s doing so, he’s doing it very quietly.”

"I don’t blame them," added diGenova. "I don’t blame the agents one bit. I think that the FBI is in a freefall. James Comey has destroyed the institution he claims to love. And it is beyond a doubt that it is going to take a decade to restore public confidence because of Comey and Clapper and Brennan and Obama and Lynch.”

Meanwhile, the agent from the Washington field office says that rank and file FBI agents are "fed up" and desperately want the DOJ to take action, according to transcripts of the interview.

“Every special agent I have spoken to in the Washington Field Office wants to see McCabe prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. They feel the same way about Comey,“ said the agent.

“The administrations are so politicized that any time a Special Agent comes forward as a whistleblower, they can expect to be thrown under the bus by leadership. Go against the Muslim Brotherhood, you’re crushed. Go against the Clintons, you’re crushed. The FBI has long been politicized to the detriment of national security and law enforcement.”

The special agent added, “Activity that Congress is investigating is being stonewalled by leadership and rank-and-file FBI employees in the periphery are just doing their jobs. All Congress needs to do is subpoena involved personnel and they will tell you what they know. These are honest people. Leadership cannot stop anyone from responding to a subpoena. Those subpoenaed also get legal counsel provided by the government to represent them.”

Meanwhile, the former Trump administration official who spoke with The Caller explained that the FBI's problems go way beyond Comey and McCabe.

“They know that it wasn’t just Comey and McCabe in this case. That’s too narrow a net to cast over these guys. There’s a much broader corruption that seeped into the seventh floor at the bureau.”

“They ruined the credibility of the bureau and the technical ability of the bureau, so systemically, over the past several years, they’re worried about their organizational reputation and their professional careers."

Several FBI agents would like Congress to subpoena them so that they can step forward and reveal dirt on former FBI Director James Comey and his Deputy Andrew McCabe, reports the Daily Caller, citing three active field agents and former federal prosecutor Joe DiGenova.

DiGenova - a veteran D.C. attorney who President Trump initially wanted to hire to represent him in the Mueller probe - only to have to step aside due to conflicts, has maintained contact with "rank and file" FBI agents as well as a counterintelligence consultant who interviewed an active special agent in the FBI's Washington Field Office (WFO) - producing a transcript reviewed by The Caller.

These agents prefer to be subpoenaed to becoming an official government whistleblower, since they fear political and professional backlash, the former Trump administration official explained to TheDC.

The subpoena is preferred, said diGenova, “because when you are subpoenaed, Congress then pays…for your legal counsel and the subpoena protects [the agent] from any organizational retaliation…. they are on their own as whistleblowers, they get no legal protection and there will be organizational retaliation against them.”

DiGenova and his wife Victoria Toensing have long represented government whistleblowers. Most recently, Toensing became council for William D. Campbell, the former CIA and FBI operative that was deeply embedded in the Russian uranium industry - only to be smeared by the Obama administration when he gathered evidence of two related bribery schemes involving Russian nuclear officials, an American trucking company, and efforts to route money to the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) through an American lobbying firm in order to overcome regulatory hurdles, according to reports by The Hill and Circa.

diGenova told the Daily Caller that asking for a Congressional subpoena is "an intelligent approach to the situation given the vindictive nature of the bureau under Comey and McCabe. I have no idea how to read Chris Ray who is not a leader and who has disappeared from the public eye during this entire crisis. You know he may be cleaning house but if he’s doing so, he’s doing it very quietly.”

"I don’t blame them," added diGenova. "I don’t blame the agents one bit. I think that the FBI is in a freefall. James Comey has destroyed the institution he claims to love. And it is beyond a doubt that it is going to take a decade to restore public confidence because of Comey and Clapper and Brennan and Obama and Lynch.”

Meanwhile, the agent from the Washington field office says that rank and file FBI agents are "fed up" and desperately want the DOJ to take action, according to transcripts of the interview.

“Every special agent I have spoken to in the Washington Field Office wants to see McCabe prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. They feel the same way about Comey,“ said the agent.

“The administrations are so politicized that any time a Special Agent comes forward as a whistleblower, they can expect to be thrown under the bus by leadership. Go against the Muslim Brotherhood, you’re crushed. Go against the Clintons, you’re crushed. The FBI has long been politicized to the detriment of national security and law enforcement.”

The special agent added, “Activity that Congress is investigating is being stonewalled by leadership and rank-and-file FBI employees in the periphery are just doing their jobs. All Congress needs to do is subpoena involved personnel and they will tell you what they know. These are honest people. Leadership cannot stop anyone from responding to a subpoena. Those subpoenaed also get legal counsel provided by the government to represent them.”

Meanwhile, the former Trump administration official who spoke with The Caller explained that the FBI's problems go way beyond Comey and McCabe.

“They know that it wasn’t just Comey and McCabe in this case. That’s too narrow a net to cast over these guys. There’s a much broader corruption that seeped into the seventh floor at the bureau.”

“They ruined the credibility of the bureau and the technical ability of the bureau, so systemically, over the past several years, they’re worried about their organizational reputation and their professional careers."

Comey is SOOOO going to jail it's not even close. Can't wait till they cuff him. I hope it's on video.

This one didn't even last past the second sentence. Complete BS. The FBI loves Comey and the rest of them. They are a very tight knit community. They are working hard to defend our freedoms which is more than I can say for Trump and his administration. This is why these people are leaking information on Trump. They hate him. They would never bring down a fellow agent for that POS.

Reactions: cems52
This one didn't even last past the second sentence. Complete BS. The FBI loves Comey and the rest of them. They are a very tight knit community. They are working hard to defend our freedoms which is more than I can say for Trump and his administration. This is why these people are leaking information on Trump. They hate him. They would never bring down a fellow agent for that POS.
Do you ever know what you’re talking about, before you respond?

Brilliant post. I guess that is why Comey and six of his top aides have been fired or resigned. Liberals amaze me how smart they are . CD the most.

So you’re saying they’d rather break the law and cover something illegal up then to rat on a fellow agent? Interesting

Comey is SOOOO going to jail it's not even close. Can't wait till they cuff him. I hope it's on video.
giphy.gif

Brilliant post. I guess that is why Comey and six of his top aides have been fired or resigned. Liberals amaze me how smart they are . CD the most.
When will we hear about your big "surprise" that will bring down the Dems? You have been posting about it for months.

When will we hear about your big "surprise" that will bring down the Dems? You have been posting about it for months.
Sounds like maybe this is the information Donald Trump Jr. responded "I love it!" for in that meetings with the Russians. It's coming and like Trump said in his next campaign rally. We have some big things coming regarding crooked Hillary. Needless to say we are still waiting. The good news is the cuck holsters that support POS Trump will wait until he tells them not to.

Sounds like maybe this is the information Donald Trump Jr. responded "I love it!" for in that meetings with the Russians. It's coming and like Trump said in his next campaign rally. We have some big things coming regarding crooked Hillary. Needless to say we are still waiting. The good news is the cuck holsters that support POS Trump will wait until he tells them not to.
Another brilliant post gosh I wish I had your smarts.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
It is already happening cems stay tune or you can hang with the brilliant CD LOL
First Obama was born in Kenya, Uranium Ii, Obama wire tapped Trump Tower and the Nunes memo that was supposed to reveal wrong doing by the Obama administration. Wake me when you have the "goods" on Dems.

First Obama was born in Kenya, Uranium Ii, Obama wire tapped Trump Tower and the Nunes memo that was supposed to reveal wrong doing by the Obama administration. Wake me when you have the "goods" on Dems.

FBI story is the drama of the week from the right wing lie machine. Same people that brought you "The Nunes Memo".

Will do folks are waking up as we speak.

It's exhausting to hear these daily lies from our political leaders.

Don't worry - this story will blow over like all the others have and they will whip up a new one. The name of the game is to throw as much feces against the wall and pray that some of it sticks before Mueller drops his final report.

https://thenationalsentinel.com/201...rviewed-flynn-ready-to-testify-on-his-behalf/

More evidence!

Rubio obliterates the propagandist myth that the FBI were spying on the Trump campaign

Last edited:
More transnational swampiness. Not too surprising given the participants.
These stories are coming out on a regular basis now. Every 2 or 3 days. His supporters just put their heads in the sand while all of our very way of life has been on the trading block from day 1.

It is exhausting really with both sides dug in to the point where you can’t even consider the possibility that the other side could be correct. Those on the right absolutely know Candidate Trump is innocent and write off all the noise surrounding his candidacy, while those on the left write off the fact that there were russian agents used by Steele to gather information and government informants placed in Candidate Trumps camp.

All of it sounds questionable to me, and honestly I hope all of it is false, but we all deserve to know the extent of the Russian involvement in this election and if the Dems used there position of authority to spy on their political opponent. Nothing will surprise me, as I truly believe politicians at large are filthy, but perhaps if it’s all true we will all finally say enough is enough.

535 elected officials vs 325,000,000 citizens.

It's exhausting to hear these daily lies from our political leaders.

Reactions: bobbie jo
These stories are coming out on a regular basis now. Every 2 or 3 days. His supporters just put their heads in the sand while all of our very way of life has been on the trading block from day 1.

That's because they have been gaslit . Trump has them believing the reality he wants them to believe, so that when they are confronted with facts, they will ignore them and instead believe the alternate universe he paints for them. Its a well known tactic of sociopaths and narcissists.

That's because they have been gaslit . Trump has them believing the reality he wants them to believe, so that when they are confronted with facts, they will ignore them and instead believe the alternate universe he paints for them. Its a well known tactics of sociopaths and narcissists.
We all know Trump is a sick narcissistic individual but what kind of people cuck like this? It's sad.

That's because they have been gaslit . Trump has them believing the reality he wants them to believe, so that when they are confronted with facts, they will ignore them and instead believe the alternate universe he paints for them. Its a well known tactic of sociopaths and narcissists.

Yep, you got us all figured out, thanks for clearing things up us. Now we at least know what to think.

It is exhausting really with both sides dug in to the point where you can’t even consider the possibility that the other side could be correct. Those on the right absolutely know Candidate Trump is innocent and write off all the noise surrounding his candidacy, while those on the left write off the fact that there were russian agents used by Steele to gather information and government informants placed in Candidate Trumps camp.

All of it sounds questionable to me, and honestly I hope all of it is false, but we all deserve to know the extent of the Russian involvement in this election and if the Dems used there position of authority to spy on their political opponent. Nothing will surprise me, as I truly believe politicians at large are filthy, but perhaps if it’s all true we will all finally say enough is enough.

535 elected officials vs 325,000,000 citizens.
You must be exhausted with your nonstop tap dance around facts. For example, your point about government informants placed in Trump's campaign makes it sound like the government did something illegal. Our government had evidence of Russian operatives influencing Trump's campaign and wanted to see if this was the case. The informant wasn't there to spy on Trump's campaign for political purposes. Remember, Trump wasn't expected to win therefore no need to sabotage his campaign as you and others have suggested. Instead, they were there to determine if Russians had infiltrated Trump's campaign. Which they did.

I'm sure the investigation into it will help clarify exactly what was going on.

You must be exhausted with your nonstop tap dance around facts. For example, your point about government informants placed in Trump's campaign makes it sound like the government did something illegal. Our government had evidence of Russian operatives influencing Trump's campaign and wanted to see if this was the case. The informant wasn't there to spy on Trump's campaign for political purposes. Remember, Trump wasn't expected to win therefore no need to sabotage his campaign as you and others have suggested. Instead, they were there to determine if Russians had infiltrated Trump's campaign. Which they did.

I believe that black Unemployment is at an all time low.

That is good for the country.

Now...please call a name.
Thank Obama for setting the table for these outstanding economic results. Now lets also call Obama and his wife the disgusting racist things right wingers have called them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT