ADVERTISEMENT

The French Connection: Trump Family Trusts Are Invested in Hydroxychloroquine Maker

And there is only one company who makes this drug? I never heard Trump mention the name of any companies, have you?

I also want to understand liberal loony logic, Trump can’t tout a drug saving lives to save Americans because there is an investment in a company who makes this drug?

Loons want Americans to die because they hate America.

Last edited:
Reactions: grbcane
You’re a couple days late to this one. Pretty much been debunked. The amount of San pci in the trust is between 90 dollars to 450 dollars. Plus sanitizer sold the rights to it years ago and it’s no longer under patent. Try again.
This is complete bullshit! I am not surprised though.

Pathetic laughable accusation concerning someone who donates his salary to charity. Last time I checked, your two idols Obama and Biden did just the opposite. Don't forget the Chicago mobster who helped Obama buy his mansion in Chicago, which he couldn't afford , because he never had a real job, just. like Biden.
Really? This was a campaign promise he reneged on right? So, he got caught and then was forced to donate his salary because he never really intended to do it. He said it so gullible people would vote for him. The reason he told you he was going to do it is because he didn't need the salary since he would be doing shit like this. Ripping off the country blind and selling access to our government to the highest bidder. He and his family are getting patents left and right and making billions. His salary is peanuts compared to the money he is funneling to his businesses. Guess what? We all aren't fooled.

Pathetic laughable accusation concerning someone who donates his salary to charity. Last time I checked, your two idols Obama and Biden did just the opposite. Don't forget the Chicago mobster who helped Obama buy his mansion in Chicago, which he couldn't afford , because he never had a real job, just. like Biden.
not to mention the Clintons, who stole the silverware from the White House before they left

This whataboutism Trump supporters cling to is also pretty sick. So, what you are saying is if other people would benefit off this it is okay for Trump to do this as our president? I don't think so.

This is complete bullshit! I am not surprised though.

Really? This was a campaign promise he reneged on right? So, he got caught and then was forced to donate his salary because he never really intended to do it. He said it so gullible people would vote for him. The reason he told you he was going to do it is because he didn't need the salary since he would be doing shit like this. Ripping off the country blind and selling access to our government to the highest bidder. He and his family are getting patents left and right and making billions. His salary is peanuts compared to the money he is funneling to his businesses. Guess what? We all aren't fooled.

200.gif
G7dy.gif

7yT717a.gif

OnlyAdorableAoudad-small.gif

but the Clinton Foundation helped so many Haitians
I have a friend who owns a construction company. He went to Haiti after the earthquake on his own to try to build low cost housing. He sought Clinton Foundation help- no interest.

I have a friend who owns a construction company. He went to Haiti after the earthquake on his own to try to build low cost housing. He sought Clinton Foundation help- no interest.
The Clintons pocketed 95% of all donations to the Clinton Foundation... many of the donations from foreign govts........ crooooooooooooooooked

I highly recommend the Clinton Cash documentary... very, very good stuff

The money is in a mutual fund, they don’t even hold stock in company. Trump can move the stock market with one tweet if he was trying to make money. But you think he’s doing it thru a mutual fund. Like You posted You’re the brightest guy ever, we couldn’t even know someone as bright as you. His Brightness

Last edited:
So? They aren't required to help your friends...lol

The guy went down there at his own expense to try to help the Haitian people, but Clintons weren't interested.He stayed for a month at his own expense including bribing corrupt local officials.
That's not the responsibility of the Clinton's. What's not to understand? They did that because they wanted to.... it's not on the Clinton's to help everyone. That's crazy!

That's not the responsibility of the Clinton's. What's not to understand? They did that because they wanted to.... it's not on the Clinton's to help everyone. That's crazy!
Your level of ignorance is shocking. The Clinton Foundation collected millions of dollars to help Haiti and didn't do it.Known fact.You couldn't possibly be that stupid not to know that-or maybe.... You are an ignorant fool.

Your level of ignorance is shocking. The Clinton Foundation collected millions of dollars to help Haiti and didn't do it.Known fact.You couldn't possibly be that stupid not to know that-or maybe.... You are an ignorant fool.
See the thing I find most amusing is when people like yourself call others fools or ignorant as if your opinion really matters to the rest of us....lol. Just because they have a foundation, they aren't obligated to help your friends. Now THAT is what I find ignorant.

They collected money to supposedly help Haiti.They didn't do it, because they kept the money. My friend wasn't looking for help for himself.It was for the Haitians, and they weren't'interested. How could anybody, even you, be so stupid as to not understand that?

Reactions: grbcane and lima23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT