ADVERTISEMENT

The Memo: Edumucation 101

I’ve been pretty clear up to this point although you seem to have misinterpreted some of the things I’ve written.
For me your position is clear. You have a right to speak your mind and I encourage you to do so. This forum allows for a free flow of opinions and views. Just be aware folks here will come at you hard for those opinions and views.

Now you see! They’ll and especially this clown Cems will twist what you say and totally lie nonstop!! He’s a whack job
The only whack job is you with your nonsense posts. Let the lad figure things out for himself. You are the last person he should take advice from.

Again dummy these are facts, and again and for the final time since I understand how slow and stupid you are I provide backup and sources for my arguments. Do you?? Have the names of these “17 agencies” yet?? And the memo is working great you dope!! It’s tearing thru the Dems as we speak you dope! Hahaha
When will people go to jail, moron? When that happens wake me up.

Well I generally don’t repeat either side as they both slant to far left or right but if I had to pick one it’d be right as again I lean that way.

Name the issue and I’ll clear it up for you

Then don't beat around the bush. Say where you stand on issues and you'll have a long tenure in the Lounge.
And whom do you parrot?

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Funny that’s what PalmaBoy said too.

For me your position is clear. You have a right to speak your mind and I encourage you to do so. This forum allows for a free flow of opinions and views. Just be aware folks here will come at you hard for those opinions and views.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT