ADVERTISEMENT

The Mucch Has Turned on Trump!!

Are there any military leaders (current or former) who actually support Trump?

I dont know what went through Trumps mind when he hired him. The guy is one of those short Napoleon types.

Think he went to Carnegie Mellon, headed a very successful Hedge Fund so it’s not like he didn’t have some qualifications. Trumps biggest problems came and still do from the holdover bureaucrats that do everything to sabotage his initiatives.

Reactions: majus12
Think he went to Carnegie Mellon, headed a very successful Hedge Fund so it’s not like he didn’t have some qualifications. Trumps biggest problems came and still do from the holdover bureaucrats that do everything to sabotage his initiatives.
What??? Deep state shzt again?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

What??? Deep state shzt again?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Why do you think Barr and Durham went abroad themselves. Frequent Flyer miles ? No because they don’t trust people in their own organization.

Why do you think Barr and Durham went abroad themselves. Frequent Flyer miles ? No because they don’t trust people in their own organization.

If they don't think much of their departments maybe they should quit. Let's bring in competent leadership and a new president.

If they don't think much of their departments maybe they should quit. Let's bring in competent leadership and a new president.

No when the people that work for you don’t follow rules or do their jobs you fire them. Hard to do with government workers. I know you agree because you fired the slug from MIT.

LOL
LOL

Oh I can’t forget. The idea of an MIT grad working at Best Buy’s for you and then getting fired it’s hilarious.

Right winger thinks he's the only person capable of leading people is more amazing. You ain't dealing with an incompetent like Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT