ADVERTISEMENT

The Press

I don't subscribe this at all. An old fart like Trump obviously wouldn't land an attractive woman unless he showered them with either money, career opportunities, or in Melania's case, a life of opulence. If he was just a 60 something year old con artist on a middle class income then he would have to settle for an ordinary senior citizen wife. Therefore I can't say I'm impressed by a rich old fart having to pay attractive women for sex.

Now I know that you are most definitely a descendent of Albert Einstein.

Does e = mc 2

Reactions: PalmaBoy
The media are doing exactly what they should. If not for great investigative journalism, Mike Flynn would still be walking around in the White House, Trump's marital affairs would still be a secret, and Mueller would be fired. All things that would sow further discontent and lack of trust in our institutions.
Marital affairs has nothing to do with politics that's crazy... almost every president has done it give that a rest....if it is about the job the president is doing in office than say it...if not leave it alone...let's talk about the doctor I had to switch and start over with Ms and don't worry about who is ****ing who...that's between malania and Donald...not us...now what they do to effect Americans that should be the topic

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Marital affairs has nothing to do with politics that's crazy... almost every president has done it give that a rest....if it is about the job the president is doing in office than say it...if not leave it alone...let's talk about the doctor I had to switch and start over with Ms and don't worry about who is ****ing who...that's between malania and Donald...not us...now what they do to effect Americans that should be the topic

I'm not interested in the affairs either, but to expect the press to not cover them is also unrealistic.

maga-mueller-aint-going-away-29288294.png

They report on indictments and the Russians were try to influence election. It was clearly stated the purpose was to sow discord among Americans. Then because of their hate for Trump they do exactly what the indicted Russians want and continue to bash president.

I’m glad you see this. The Media and Social Media in general are destroying this country with a huge divide. Opinionated reporting has been bought into as gospel truth and it’s the furthest thing from the truth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT